Views About Ethereum 2.0 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Views About Ethereum 2.0

Ethereum 2.0 is just going to be an upgraded version of the normal ethereum. So it's not going to be anything new, just the same but with different features 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:24 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! There is a news about Ethereum 2.0 that its rollout might take longer than expected, ethereum developers saying that ethereum 2.0 would take a long period substantially to release, though many in the exchanges were excited about ethereum 2.0 coming soon. I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value. what opinion you have about ethereum future?

With many big companies investing in etherium ,the main motive is this companies is to overtake BTC in market price ,it is impossible for now. But etherium as it is. Has become a popular currency in the crypto world with many people choice besides BTC is Etherium , etherium future is bright and one can only hope for the best. 

• +2 1

On 23.12.2019 at 15:54, Romaan1987 said:

Hey All! There is a news about Ethereum 2.0 that its rollout might take longer than expected, ethereum developers saying that ethereum 2.0 would take a long period substantially to release, though many in the exchanges were excited about ethereum 2.0 coming soon. I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value. what opinion you have about ethereum future?

everything goes as it should and it’s not worth rushing things, you need to take this child 2-0 seriously so that he is successful in the market, so it's just a waiting mode.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

I think it will be launched soon and we will earn more and more from this Crypto currency mean from ethereum after launching 2.0

Well still i don't like projects with fake or unsure promises, this is why most people think crypto is a scam.

• +1 1

Eth 2.0 will bring changes, but how big i don't know, POS coin is the trend right know, but it depend how good ethereum chain to handle dapps, if the capability still like nowaday, people will transform to another Platform.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Well, i agree with your statement mate, it will be possible to reached the ethereum the bitcoin because this ethereum is the top 2 rankings in the crypto currency and also this coin is profitable like bitcoin and many people are using it to hold and trade.

I don't think so that etherum 2.0 will release soon.It can take lot of time about few years.But it's price will be low on releasing.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 2:54 AM, Romaan1987 said:

The future of Ethereum is great, perhaps they will be a little late to give us the best experience. Ethereum is a very strong project, and it has big surprises and is the largest platform for decentralized applications in the world.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Luv1one said:

crypto currency and in addition this coin is profitable like bitcoin and several inhabitants are by means of it to run and trade.

You have a point mate, this is why many people are using this coin to hold and wait for a good value of it, this is also having a lot of usage like in payments and transactions and also to trade to gain some extra money.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:31 PM, Peter Urban said:

Ethereum 2.0 will be working on Proof of Stake. I think that its very hard to change from PoW to PoS. But it will be much faster.

I agree it is the proof of stake

Is there estimated date to release the coin? May I know the difference of this upgrade than the old one? Because as I know Ethereum will move to new consensus I guess this is called PoS.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Usman11805 said:

think that in the upcoming it will be a beat coin and tin be the constant as BTC.I also think that when Ethereum 2.0 comes along, it will emphatically appreciably disturb

Each of the developments for Ethereum 2.0 offers a solution to the previous problems of Ethereum and reminds us that the future is bright for blockchain technology as we can see Ethereum 3.0 and 4.0 in the future, meaning that with the development of technology, Ethereum can also evolve.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, AlinaAnraa said:

I am incredibly excited to spot this set-up lift of ethereum, as i judge this is strongest coin increasingly after the bitcoin.

Ethereum 2.0 is the upgraded version of ethereum. It is also strong in the market and might even come close to bitcoin but am not sure it will ever catch up with it. Well not for now

For some coin to catch up with bitcoin, all the HODLed bitcoins will need to be exchanged for that coin but that will not happen because the majority of the cryptocurrency community does not trust another coin.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Eth is a good coin for the investment..I think so after the launch of eth 2.0 the value of eth will go up and then the users who have invested in eth will also gain more profit by trading coins .... Hence eth 2.0 will be a big move for all the users.

• +1 1

I hope ethereum 2.0 brings new features as well it may get more market trade volume so that we can get maximum benefits also its should ease the problems newbies face at beginning.

• +1 1

I think ethereum 2.0 is the same as new tokens in general pumping and falling. at their first launch. I hope ethereum 2.0 has a different protocol than bitcoin in blockchain technology, meaning ethereum 2.0 has no effect in bitcoin trading. Yes, hopefully this will be a profitable project in the future.

• +1 1

I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC, but this type of delays in upgradation would effect its price or value.

It just all depends upon the hype about that update. It's not too overhyped for me to the point that it would crash the price because of this announcement.

Also, the delays are understandable since the team focuses on building Ethereum 2.0 in a slow but secure manner, slowly patching frameworks to the network that would later on contribute to the final operational stage of 2.0, which might indeed take some time.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, harsh said:

Ethereum researcher Danny Ryan has said 5 distinct design goals for Ethereum 2.0:

• Decentralization
  • Resilience
  • Security
  • Simplicity
  • Longevity

ETH coin security is so much good and almost all the coins are so much secure and good and no one will hack this becasue this is the decentralized and its security is so much high, so many other coins which are best and good in the market now not just ETH.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Possible updates include addressing existing expansionary issues, mining-related problems, and security-related issues. What is in circulation for updating EtherEum 2.0 will depend on the Proof-of-Stake algorithm along with the current workflow algorithm.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:54 AM, Romaan1987 said:

As they have smartest crew behind and lots of stuff build on the second layer, i wouldn't be worried about delays on 2.0. It's a monumental project and things like these you have to study and test the project from every angle so that hackers can't use vulnerabilities to destroy it. I don't care even if it takes another year to build it as long as it's going to be safe.

• +1 2

The main change we expect to see with Ethereum 2.0 is the change from "Proof of Work" to "Proof of Stake" model.

So instead of mining and relying on heavy equipment and electricity the model will have to do with holding Ethereum and staking it in order to verify transactions and get paid for it.

Proof of stake is expected to be more scalable and Vitalik has as his main purpose to solve this problem for Ethereum.

• +1 1

To My point of view about the Ethereum 2.0 version is once this version is updated ethereum gonna have improvement in its price and also trading volume will increase .

• +1 1

Erethreum is the second largest crypto currency.It was introduced in 2015.bitcoin is automaic but eretherum is manual. At this time erethreum is in construction mode.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think Ethereum 2.0 will be a good coin in the future. The price for Ethereum will be high. Ethereum will follow BTC and will be the second coin.

• +5 1

V2 of ethereum is already in the process and upgrade was successful. The ethereum is already moving upward steadily as the market is starting to shift also. 

This only means that ethereum has a great future because the team behind the project is very active and they continue to upgrade their platform. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1