How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

• Useful or interesting 19
  • -1 1
  • +1 14
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Introduce crypto is not easy specially if all people only know currency. We can use story, video and stuff to get their attention. This part need time and patience, so be wise man. If they get interesting give them try with bounty program or competition, this is important because not all people want replace money into something they don't know. Last step is let them become your referral from  your program, introduce crypto to get member.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Interesting way is that you can introduce them with mining because it is new thing a curreny can be produced with mining so he/she will be excited to know about how they can mine and produce money in their home.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

i think i would start by explaining blockchain and then introduce them some of popular coins like btc and eth and ask them to watch videos on YouTube about crypto and search about it in Google

Edited by melikf78
miss spelled
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

If we are talking about newbies, I would suppose, most of them are at impressionable age, and have curious brain. The best way would be IMO, is to present or explain the technology behind cryptocurrency especially bitcoins. It is quite a fascinating technology, and maybe slowly explain the monetary benefits. That way they will be more eager to learn about bitcoin as technology and not be here just to make a quick buck.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 1

Just now, Makavelli said:

You have to tell them the essence what they stand to gain, what their benefit would be. 

Well,refer them to this platform they would learn a great deal. 

I think it is better to introduce all the good parts of crypto, then tell them the risk they could face,especially coin dumping.

It will easy to introduce cryto to newbies about the advantages and future of crypto. This may gain their interest and my likely to emerge on crypto. Introduce also the forums like cryptotalk because they can earn easily and gain knowledge as well.

I think we need to get help Newbie person for crypto currency. This is the right time Time to know him. We can help the Newbie people . I think platform through any Newbie can doubt his clear crypto. This is the right time to gain knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

8 hours ago, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

It depends from the age of the newbie. If he is younger like a millenial it is easier for him to understand the technology. Older people tend to be suspicious and dismiss all talk, always calling it a scam. It is not worthy getting into fights or trying to convince someone like that. Better talk about the decentralization and how you don't need to trust a middle man (like banks). With crypto you are your own bank and most people have bad experience with the banking sector so they might start listening.

I told laypeople to introduce them to bitcoin in the crypto world, followed by other altcoins so that they understood little by little.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Introducing crypto world to anyone can help them alot especially with their financial needs,so by means of sharing the benefits they can get with it,explaining the pros and cons,and giving knowledge on every crypto and platforms they can use and guiding them on how to deal with it including emotions.

If newcomers use the Bravo browser, then they like it. I think that video tutorials are suitable in order to understand. 

Already on the internet is full of ads and news,  cryptowebsites that give information, trends ,analysis.  Then not to talk about websites like cryptotalk where you can earn some satoshi and start being a holder of even some small amounts of crypto, the airdrops and faucets . All these are already ways to introduce nebbie to the crypto world  

Newbie has need to learn properly about cryptocurrency.just say them

This is the blockchain base digital currency.we can transfer this currency

From blockchain and give them some learning website link about

Cryptocurrency.join them in telegram,twitter and facebook group of

Cryptocurrency

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Is not easy to introduce cryptocurrency to newbies, you need just to touch their emotion with Bitcoin price, 1 BTC = 8000 USD maybe will be surprised about this price in just 10 years from 0.01 USD to 19000 USD in 2017.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

One of the best methods to introduce crypto to newbies is to explain the differences between fiat and cryptocurrency. Most newbies have worked with fiat and know it well. You should use fiat as a basis to make them familiar with cryptocurrency. You can start by explaining disadvantages of fiat and traditional banking system. Then you should explain the benefits of using cryptocurrency for newbies such as decentralization, anonymity and transparency. To encourage them more, you can talk about the attractive idea of trading and making profit. You should also show them in practice how you use your own crypto in your daily life. In the end, suggest some easy earning methods (like faucets and airdrops) to newbies so that they start earning crypto while learning about it.

• +3 2

It can be taught by videos and blogs. in short crypto currency have a definition that its a digital currency stored in computer and its intangible. funny saying its a addiction to every user who adopts this.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Your method was effective too, By introducing with brave browser you can tell them that was similar browser that chrome but have less resource and more safe beside that we got payed, After they install it so it's our turn to explain what is blockchain and crypto slowly until they understand.

• +1 1

To begin to tell how the blockchain works in General, then start talking about coins (Bitcoin, etc.), but to tell in a clear language, so that everyone can understand.

Brave is a good way to make them to know about cryptocurrency, and also that will able to help the brave browser users only

• +1 1

Introducing Crypto with beginners requires patience. What is clear is that we guide them from the beginning and tell them to learn what Crypto is. For me beginners are very important, because the more beginners the more people will get to know Crypto.

• +1 3

You can give them an idea of the importance of cryptocurrency and the value of bit coins now.If you can show him how to make easy money through cryptocurrency then he will be keen on cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Once I entered this forum, I learn some basics of Crypto Currency because of some articles I've read. So I think I will recommend this forum to start their learning process because this forum composed some of the information that they can be used in the following path they want.

I think the best way would be letting them to notice a bit of what cryptos can give to you. Like for example your brand new things and such. Then tell them your personal experiences so they don't doubt crypto or think of it as a scam.