How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

On 12/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

Try to  catch their attention towards this platform by sharing the useful benefits of the platform and informing about the opportunities the platform is providing with for trading investing knowledge earning etc.Try to motivate them so they can continue their work with delegation in the forum.

Yes it is very simple and complicated. Bitcoin is always help the people. If you say Cryptotalk in return give us bitcoin than they most attractive for the listening. After this they want to learn about trade. So these way they become attractive.

• +1 1

Yeah, Brave browser could be an interesting way to show newbies the crypto world, but also some documentaries on youtube or web forums, like this one.

This is possible only:

By creating awareness and post about crytocrrunccies. 

By posting on social media apps 

By posting good and informative contents on crypto forums.

Interesting way This part takes time and patience, so be wise. If they get fun, give them the experience of the bonus program or competition and let them become your referral from your software, offer coding.

17 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan yes, I did the same there is some of my friends whose i introduce into the forum we are working together and they appreciated i did that to help them to have benefit of crypto too like someone help me know cryptotalk because helping people would make someone to help you too one day.

That's good, it always good to be nice ,am sure many that don't know about the cryptocurrency world would get to know someday, those I have introduced are learning fast about the forum. And am happy about that, I hope they use it positively that will benefit them 

Base on my own opinion on this topic you need to encourage them on how cryptocurrency works as for the newbie all you need is courage, determination and patient will lead you to success

On 12/23/2019 at 12:23 PM, dinabolt said:

Introduce crypto is not easy specially if all people only know currency. We can use story, video and stuff to get their attention. This part need time and patience, so be wise man. If they get interesting give them try with bounty program or competition, this is important because not all people want replace money into something they don't know. Last step is let them become your referral from  your program, introduce crypto to get member.

Crypto currency introduction is very easy just show the newbie profit at first and than start the introduction becasue peoples will believe on the reality. We know that in the crypto market so many peoples will earn the money and change their life in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you introduce them by telling them that they can earn 5dollars/month with the Brave browser don't expect any interest. Just tell them to join Cryptotalk, I mean what better way, yet some people are still stuck with faucets and brave browser that is not helping anyone in any way, not paying good and not teaching anything.

• +1 1

This is a terrible way to introduce beginners to cryptocurrencies. It also involves having to pass KYC something that is actually the worst possible way to do this. Get out of this worthless Brave browser that pays nothing and start learning what are cryptocurrencies because you are missing the point.

Hey friend, when we introducing a new  topic to others, we have to present it in the most simplest and intresting manner. So start with a conversation and check their knowledge on cryptocurrency. And based on their knowledge level, you can give them further information. If that person does not know anything, tell him everything about cryptocurrency, and share you experience. Give them articles, videos, and news on cryptocurrency. And they can learn and understand more on their own if they are interested in this field. 

• +1 1

Tell about basic things about crypto & blockchain to newbie & imagine how difficult  for yourself to learn crypto when you were newbie. Explain about crypto in simple language so they can understand. 

• +1 1

Basically you can say that there are two words one is physical one and one is online word and the cryptocurrency is sporting the online world. Cryptocurrency is the online currency that can be invested traded or we can do shopping through it. We can earn a lot of profit by just investing a little cryptocurrency on our right time right place. Just having a little knowledge about cryptocurrency is a very good thing and you can be able to support yourself and your family members with the help of profit you get from the cryptocurrency world . 

9 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

It's good to us as members of the forum to introduce crypto currency to individuals include which know them to get know of cryptocurrencies also to invite some of their friends, doing that will continue to bring promotion to the platform.

I would love the platform to even be more active than others platforms like bitcointalk and others , and am sure based on how the moderators are handling things it will supercede them, and it good to have more members that will contribute massively to the forum.more ideas more development.

Life changing experience with the Cryptocurrency it is the best for us we use it for plastic currency. In the technology world change into computerized. 

El 23/12/2019 a las 1:05, Miladelpo dijo:

En su opinión, ¿cuál es una forma eficaz de introducir la moneda criptográfica para los novatos y qué tan importante cree?
Creo que plataformas como el navegador Brave son una forma muy efectiva, ¿esto es importante porque los novatos son el futuro?
Da todos tus pensamientos aquí

The best platform would be to use this forum so that a newbie in cryptocurrencies increases their knowledge and does not have to go through problems in this world of cryptocurrencies, the forum is the best option for all types of people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Shahid Afridi said:

I think for this purpose we have to have to gain some knowledge about crypto so we can tell them all about crypto currency . When we know more than can guide some one in a very precise way.

Yes you can not tell anybody about something that you have no experience or any knowledge about it.. and in the same case never let inexperienced person teach you anything.

Yes brave browser or any recent active Airdrop is a good way to do that you you even can show them the earning that you are making here in the forum, it will be easy to do that.

Yes it's important to introduce our youth to the digital currencies. And tell them how important these coins are and how much valuable these coins are. And show them the market of digital world.

I think you can tell them that there is new currency which can be used at any place online to buy things and services that means it will be exciting for them to know these things.

Introduction to newbies is not an easy task because they are totally unaware from this currency. So in order to attract them have to create more videos and forums like this.

And giving them rewarda is also a way for introduction about crpto. 

• +3 1

It is not easy to present cryptos and more with the impressive amount of information that this requires. now what we must do is look for the most accessible methods to start generating some profits. And without a doubt if you want to give it to prove how good they are you must show the real proof of your earnings that gives encouragement to anyone

If you want to explain to someone about cryptocurrencies, you will have to simplify the matter a lot for him before that. Compare it to the forex market and exchange of currency pairs. Tell him that the matter is similar to some extent, but it differs that currencies here are not issued by central banks but by companies or people and this will be the first step

Introducing cryptocurrency to newbies is a bit difficult, but I got interested in cryptocurrency when I saw the possibility of earning so much money through the volatility of cryptocurrency. I believe this would a great way for introducing newbies to cryptocurrency. Telling people of the financial possibilities of cryptocurrency would lure them.

• +2 1

To introduce someone new with the crypto, is requires a lot of effort and you should be concentrate on the interesting fact in front of the new members. The most interesting thing might be the mining, so may be you can start with the point. 

• +1 1