Wasting BTC - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Wasting BTC

Don't worry of wasting bitcoin because there are many alternative coins in the market. Those people who waste their bitcoin are just wasting their money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think buddy only few people will waste satoshis becouse most of us are making hard work to get a single satoshi,so i think there will never leave even single satoshi on any wallet,but i got youre point buddy i just hope too.

Those bitcoin that be wasted now can recover also especially if we are using Centralize wallet or exchange.  But those centralize exchange can do that,  like if we are inactive for so many years they can collect those coins and accumulate all. 

Yes, many of us have heard of BTC loss cases. I don't understand why this happens, but the biggest problem is the scammer., but you're saying that a lot of people are dying. The bitcoins in their wallets are also running out, it is not possible to stop the bitcoin that was lost when real people died, but if the sampling system can save a lot of BTC. It should be

well i think conversation went in wrong way. basicly you can't do anything about it becouse someone owns it and if they even dies transaction fees is so high that it is unreasonable to recover those satoshis. i think there is no eazy and legal way of use that wasted btc. unless transaction fee will be 1-10 satoshs? maybe on that day...

yes sir you are right you have posted a very good information everyone should think about that we are wasting our Btc we should do something to save our money but unfortunately the small amount cannot be withdraw so please anyone has any info please share with me 

at some pint in the development of bitcoin it has had debilitating processes in which it has fallen too low causing some investors to lose millions bu i think it has stabilized in recent years.

Yes I cogitate Blockchain and additionally websites exchanges requests to transfer the pass away coins to others coins to stay away from scammers because scammers design news coins every day as soon as the people invest on them they pack in in undersized time.

If 1000 satoshi in my account is useless for me but as you calculated 1000 satoshi with one million investments investors really amazing to me how much we loose btc. 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:12 AM, rjroshan said:

Always problems are coming and going this happening like a circle in our life. I'm thinking about BTC wasting all over the world. Bitcoin is very valuable to commercial society for many reasons. What we can do stop bitcoin wasting ...

Imagine most of the time our bitcoin wallet remains 0 - 20,000 Satoshi and we cant used them to withdraw because of minimum threshold. For example, let's get 1000,000 accounts which only 1,000 satoshis left their accounts. 
Total wasting BTC amount is 1000,000*1000= 10 BTC
This wasting amount of bitcoin more than those numbers for the whole world.
On the other hand thousands of people dying every single minute around the world. What happens to their online wallet. We all know about the security of online wallet and can,t access that account easily and who knows those wallet's strong password, back up keys, 2-factor verification and security question after they died.

Cryptocurrency is future future payment system. It's created on blockchain network. And bitcoin is one of them most popular and valuable coin. It's mother currency of the market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Hi friend, wasting bitcoins are so bad thing we should not waste the btc ,the blockchain in digital market are very high in production the bitcoins so you should not waste the bitcoins

You are right brother. If we look at the online crypto wallet  then we can see that many of them has a minimum withdrawal fees. So after earning some btc we do not use them and thus it wastes. Beside that many of us died regularly. So it is also a reason of wasting. But i think we have nothing to do to recover the wasted btcs.

This massive amount of Bitcoin is burned. In my opinion, learn how to greatly reduce it happens to be to share typically the privately-owned suggestions for getting started towards authentic loved ones members to ensure the everyday life from funds that the main buyer was departed. Considering that blockchain not to mention Bitcoin might be decentralized it is very hard and/or unachievable towards locating typically the funds without the need for passwords and/or suggestions for getting started.

According to statistics, not all bitcoin mined is used. It's wasted a lot by users losing accounts or unregulated assets like you said. This requires institutions to have a strategy to control the entire bitcoin, avoiding waste.

We all know about Wallet Unbest Earnings Security online and the best that is possible now, Best Access and Best Microsoft cannot access. Best income sire and best sat and best income sits around the best income worldTheir online wallet.

This number is very large and it is sad that such an amount is lost due to some procedures within the limits of the withdrawal. In fact, the experts and those responsible for bitcoin must recalculate these losses and find the appropriate solution to prevent waste

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, PiroSense said:

Online wallets are easier to recover, since they only rely on passwords and not on private keys (which is impossible to crack). For example, an online wallet in an exchange is used to trade cryptocurrencies without the need to know or store the address's private key. This means that the private key is still in safe place in the exchange's database. The relative of the owner could request an account ownership once the death has been proven.

Only few percentage of those people actually hold cryptocurrencies. In fact, in America alone, only 8% of the people actually hold cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, we can recover online wallets once we forgot the username or password. 

Maybe it will only take fifteen percent of the world population who are using cryptocurrencies and the rest don't have any idea. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12/24/2019 at 2:31 AM, tienda said:

Yes I think Blockchain and also websites exchanges needs to convert the die coins to others coins to avoid scammers because scammers create news coins every day when the people invest on them they die in short time!

Well, they are doing this to gain some profit also like us because this is their business, we should avoid investing this kind of coins because we are not getting some extra profit from it. Happy posting. 

What you are talking about is very little money so it is very normal and there are people who have a lot of money in their wallet and they waste it by mistake and lose all their money

As for the issue of keeping some bitcoin (less than 20000 Satoshi) if you keep them in central web sites this balance remains the property of the site because it has private keys but it is obligated to pay you when the minimum withdrawal amount is reached, so these balances of bitcoin are not lost.

Online wallets can be recovered if their private key is known or if they are able to input the recovery phrase of generally 12 words. This will allow for the funds to be recovered and therefore if another person in the family has access to those coins then they will most likely be in use by them. But i think that in this case, there should be a way of introducing those bitcoin back into the system if it is not claimed, in order to reduce the amount of waste in terms of crypto that there is.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I know the problem of wasting bitcoin. For me, I tell my mom about the electronic money I have and the most basic way to withdraw money or work with it. My mom is quite mature and I believe she can handle my cryptocurrency problem when I have a problem.

You are right about the little Satoshi we do leave in cryptocurrency, but it has positive impact on us, as the supply has reduced, the value of the price will continue to rise again

I think the once bitcoin is generated it will not wasted. Those who dies their bitcoin will remains on the exchange server and the exchange can access those coins or hackers can steal those coins.

5 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

I think the once bitcoin is generated it will not wasted. Those who dies their bitcoin will remains on the exchange server and the exchange can access those coins or hackers can steal those coins.

Yea, there is no way that bitcoin will be wasted and it serves as an advantage to the blockchain network, because those coins will be there forever which in turn has reduced the supply of the bitcoin