BNB will go up in price - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

BNB will go up in price

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Of course @Calvinpriva BNB one of best coin for small investors, because now bnb coin prices low but lost 3 or 4 months this coin shows good growth may I think around 45% percent, because few months when I see this coin price is 16$ but now 30$ dollars, means in future bnb coin price increase more, so now buy some bnb coins and hold for long term surely we earns good profit.

You are right my friend @Honny143 BNB has increased in price, it's a good sign because in the future it may grow even more. For this small increase it has catch the attention of many traders and investors, i hope large increase in BNB in the near future. 

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right my friend @Honny143 BNB has increased in price, it's a good sign because in the future it may grow even more. For this small increase it has catch the attention of many traders and investors, i hope large increase in BNB in the near future. 

Yes my friend @Calvinpriva make sure in future BNB coin reach good price, because time to time binance exchange burning BNB coin to reduce circulation,

like bitcoin mining reward decreased every 4 years to control bitcoin supply, if supply decrease then price increase and bnb coin have good potential so surely bnb coin reach high price.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,bnb coin is a good currency among cryptocurrencies ,, Binance platform has burned BNB coins because they have a goal ,, now demand and supply of BNB coins has increased, so Binance has decided to burn BNB coins to half of the total supply, resulting in BNB coins  Supply will decrease and its price will increase

@Mosharraf  that's true now a time bnb really better then other altcoins, because last 4 months this coin have good pump, that is the reason so many investors and traders interested in this coin, they know this coin have good potential and they earns good profit if they hold this bnb coin for long term.

• Useful or interesting 1

My favorite wallet is binance, and as exchange services diversify, they are increasing the supply of Bnb and I think it increases to $ 100 by 2021.

Find out the value of BNB from the major cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Coinbase, HitBTC, Kraken, Okex. Select the checkbox to compare prices between exchanges on the charts. Various views are available: Candlestick, OHLC, Line Chart. Use the buttons to switch between the BNB graphics

Bnb usage has increased, according to my guess, it will increase. binance is one of the world's leading exchanges. It has a respectable place in the crypto world.

BNB as an investment for them if they think it is likely to appreciate its price from the current dollar exchange rate, or for the purpose of using cryptocurrency units

I see that it is gaining good popularity and it is expected that its price will increase in this way and make a good profit

It is very likely that the value of this cryptocurrency will continue to rise since it is used a lot to make various transactions in binance this causes its value to continue increasing, I do not know how much this cryptocurrency will be valued but I think it has a very good future, I hope to buy more BNB soon.

• +1 1

Bnb is one of my favourite tokens. It improves a lot within a short time. I like it because of its low cost transaction fees. I hope bnb will rise more and more by improving more 

• +1 1

The price of bnb is relatively unstable, however in my opinion, when its network is fully established and binance is consolidated as a monopoly within the system, the bnb will explode, basically dethrone ETH, by offering the same network with tokens and one low fee.

Binance coin is really one of the most prospective on the market, because Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange for now and it grows more and more every year, so in a few years I think BNB will reach 100$. High demand on BNB and periodically burning will help to do it. I recommend to have at least 5% of portfolio in BNB 

• +1 2

On 11/7/2020 at 2:09 PM, Hasnat said:

It is interesting how Binance uses this currency to pay fees on their transactions and it is a good idea for them as it helps them to position themselves in one of the best exchanges today.

Binance was just lucky to be the best exchange today,  partly because it I from China and later operating in Japan, China really trade and they are the highest traders. Binance was not successful because they have bnb coin, but bnb coin was successful because it has binance. 

• +2 1

It has long-term potential because BNB burns its coins every so often, reducing circulation and since it has many uses within the exchange and its network has a good demand that in the end should drive the price up, that is my humble speculation.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Bnb is one of my favorite coins and recommend you to buy some and hold it because its belongs to binance which is one the biggest exchanges in world and thats what makes bnb a great choice for investment.

• +3 1

31 minutes ago, melikf78 said:

Bnb is one of my favorite coins and recommend you to buy some and hold it because its belongs to binance which is one the biggest exchanges in world and thats what makes bnb a great choice for investment.

Yes @melikf78 BNB has a bright future because of Binance website exchange one of the trusted and most popular platform. So without the doubt in the future BNB price will reach or rise a high price value. Let see the Yobit coin YO they have done everything to grow it, the same thing will be happened with BNB.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Yes @melikf78 BNB has a bright future because of Binance website exchange one of the trusted and most popular platform. So without the doubt in the future BNB price will reach or rise a high price value. Let see the Yobit coin YO they have done everything to grow it, the same thing will be happened with BNB.

Yeah most of this kind of coins ( i mean coins that belongs to a legit exchange ) have bright future and their price will increase 100 percent. Im sure Yo price will increase too it has the potential and market is really good for pump 

• +2 1

It is not a stable coin so for as long as demand would increase price would always increase may take time or not depending on supply as well but rise is a must.