How to make a bitcoin wallet/bitcoin addresss? - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to make a bitcoin wallet/bitcoin addresss?

2 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@RidamCoin.ph will be a good wallet for Philippines, custodial way has been in the rise. But, I will still always prefer to use the noncustodial ways. Or maybe be I am wrong, is the coin.ph providing you with private key?

I haven't used this wallet yet but according to the answer in their support section coins.ph hold the private keys of users. You can read about it here:

https://support.coins.ph/hc/en-us/articles/360000071761-Can-I-have-access-to-my-private-keys-

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/9/2020 at 8:29 AM, Ridam said:

I haven't used this wallet yet but according to the answer in their support section coins.ph hold the private keys of users. You can read about it here:

https://support.coins.ph/hc/en-us/articles/360000071761-Can-I-have-access-to-my-private-keys-

Normally, I know that answer already, it is completely a custodial wallet, which means the coins they store are not ours on blockchain, which still means I am not my own bank. It can be a good wallet but no wallet like noncustodial ones. Assuming you mistaking send tether into bitcoin address, how are you going to recovery it, which is simple to recover on noncustodial wallets so far you have the private key of the bitcoin address you sent it too. Noncustodial wallets have many advantages over custodial ones. 

Wallet will be a better option, but you can try a professional method, you can make use if iamcoleman seed phrase and keys generation. You can even make use of head calculation by using tossing of a coin to generate entropy, using offline checksum generation and offline means to use SHA 256 one way function of keys. But this is complicated. 

coins.ph is the most used by the Philippines and not all humans ;D The best Bitcoin wallet is one that is decentralized and better without a third party. I personally recommend Trust Wallet and Coinomi both support multiple cryptocurrencies, otherwise if you want ethereum, I recommend MyEtherWallet or MetaMask.

• +5 1

6 hours ago, Buy me coffee said:

coins.ph is the most used by the Philippines and not all humans ;D The best Bitcoin wallet is one that is decentralized and better without a third party. I personally recommend Trust Wallet and Coinomi both support multiple cryptocurrencies, otherwise if you want ethereum, I recommend MyEtherWallet or MetaMask.

Coins.ph. the ph stands for Philippines, that mean only available in their country. That makes me agree with you. I use Coinomi wallet for over a long time ago now and till now it has always been a very good wallet that I can advise anyone to use. 

Many people said they've locked their accounts w/o apparent reason. There is no working support there now, if you send coins.ph customer help an email, most likely you don't get a single reply.

Ну сделать его не сложго. Инструкций куча в сети, но надо быть осторожным с переходом по ссылкам с незнакомых источников. Очень много фишинговых сайтов розвелось.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:11 PM, bonak said:
Registration Steps via Coins.ph Website
  1. Using your computer, visit the https://coins.ph
  2. Click the Get Started button.
  3. Enter your mobile number or email address.
  4. Create a password. ...
  5. Click the Create Account button.
  6. A verification code will be sent to your email or phone. ...
  7. Click the Verify button.
  8. And you now have a btc wallet

Thank you very much for the information although you could indicate as it has gone you with that platform and as it has seemed to you, this way if it would encourage me to create the wallet in that site.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks a lot, man. I underestimated creating a Bitcoin wallet, I really believed it was more difficult than this. The information is very good, as well as being concise. Very neat and clean. Easy to understand. He has it very well! I appreciate that you have taken the time to write these simple steps for those who did not know how to create a bitcoin wallet, which are many, and that is why I would recommend this post so that they can give you points. A hug, friend, take good care of yourself! Thanks a lot for the info.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the tutorial, it's always good to know these basics, especially for people new to the subject, although it is clear that it is much better to manage a single account or address because then it becomes very tedious to have to work with multiple accounts, not counting the commissions you will have to pay for the exchange between several addresses.

• +4 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:11 PM, bonak said:
Registration Steps via Coins.ph Website
  1. Using your computer, visit the https://coins.ph
  2. Click the Get Started button.
  3. Enter your mobile number or email address.
  4. Create a password. ...
  5. Click the Create Account button.
  6. A verification code will be sent to your email or phone. ...
  7. Click the Verify button.
  8. And you now have a btc wallet

Thank you very much, I think these are simple steps and they can be done by anyone interested in Moving Cryptomonedas but thanks to this I have the question: What is the best wallet to manage and exchange Bitcoin?

• +5 1

the most advisible thing is to use physical tools for your BTC adresses or to store your coins; hackers always hack sites with cryptocurrencies and users are the ones affected; be carefully chosing any exchange to store your tokens.

Thank you for your concern but the application that you said on your content isn't available on other countries because I think that application is only available to people who are a resident of Philippines. I suggest that you teach people here how to create Trust wallet which is almost available to all countries.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I still use blockchain wallet and trust wallet. They are much more reliable and better, but this method is also well suited for beginners in the cryptocurrency business. The article turned out to be small, but useful.