How to open a Bitcoin Wallet? - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to open a Bitcoin Wallet?

Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, tarekmoin said:

We can also create Bitcoin wallet through Coinbase exchange. First sign up coinbase site and login your account. Then go to tools menu, you will found create BTC wallet. That's really process to create Bitcoin wallet. We can also create ETH, LTH, XLM, BAT wallet too in Coinbase site.

Yeah and I like these both wallet blockchain and coinbase wallet and in both wallet it registration is very simple and easy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, bonak said:

I don't recommend Blockchain to be your main wallet because it is web based I highly recommend that you use Exodus or Atomic, both are desktop version and both are more secured than web based.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

It's the easy way to create wallet if any one don't know how to create a wallet i suggest him to leave this Crypto currency world and stay in real life because you can start in Crypto and you don't know how to create any wallet it's the first thing that we can do

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, bonak said:

I just want to add your information to create a Blockchain wallet, to all friends, don't forget that the Wallet ID is needed to log in, store it properly and safely, be careful with phishing sites or don't click email spam.

• +3 1

Using third party services without having your own private keys.

Are anyone of you doesn't care about privacy and safety for your owned coins? 

• +2 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, bonak said:

There is many ways to which you can create wallet and that is one of the example it is really good to have that kind of procedure and Help everyone about it.

• +2 1

in all services and wallets, the first steps are almost the same — if the service is registering, saving seed phrases, creating a password and protecting 2fa.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, bonak said:

Blockchain wallet is a top wallet. It's more securefull wallet than others. Regularly it run some free airdrops for all users.

• +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/23/2019 at 8:48 AM, bonak said:

You can also use coinbase for wallet. First you need to download  the coinbase  app from playstore. Then you need to register  every thing it asks like phone number, name etc. Then you may receive  code for authentication. Then you will get wallet  for your crypto coins.

• +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:31 PM, kirubel said:

Thank you for the information, but i think there is no one here that can't open a bitcoin wallet, because the first ting after searching how to earn bitcoin is how to store my bitcoin. 

Yes every should have a good wallet to stone all coins they have in safe way so it's very important to have one , and if it's possible to get one who support a multiple coins because it's helpful don't search for any other wallet who have just some coins 

• +1 1

the method that was presented might be enough to make a Bitcoin wallet and I want to add, always save important codes like the Paraphrase code. Never publish the code that you have.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for the information mate. I hope you will also post on how to trade smart. I know the basics now but really not good at it. Sometimes I lose coins by practicing but it is fine, I am getting it free from this forum. But I am planning also to really invest so your post is a big help.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, bonak said:

Your information is very useful. I will use your information. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

Yeah that's very gready.Blockcabin in my opinion is best and safe app for the all type of wallets.Especially it is popular for the bitcoin wallet.

• +3 1

Try to specify your title, and write how to open an account in blockchain wallet, because this tutorial is not the same with every wallet, there is some wallets who has a different method, like the phone number, anyway thanks for your topic, he is good about blockchain wallet 

• +3 1

Simply choose a wallet you would like to transfer your stored coins. Make sure you enter the correct bitcoin address when transferring all else your coins will be gone. There is is respective crypto address every coins.

It's very simple. You need to open a cryptotalk account first. Then go to yobit.net from the browser and open a yobit account. After opening the account you will need to link up your cryptotalk account with your yobit account. As a result, all your bitcoins will be deposited on yobit. From there you can make money.

• +4 1

Open bitcoin wallet in block chain give the tutorial is interesting but you show one wallet but in crypto market so many secured wallets available and their registration process is change like in coinbase you need phone number and email I'd and myeaither wallet we need strong password generat private key so we need all information about all wallets how to create

• +3 1

Thank you for these steps, but it would have been better if you also thought about the types of wallets for Crypto so that the reader would have an idea about them.

In order to open the bitcoin wallet you will need to find for the best wallet first and click create wallet, then you will be given your privately backup phrase them you'll be asked for password

There are many exchange that can offer to create Bitcoin wallet you can create account on blockchain wallet coinbase wallet poloniex echange binance exchange but if you're looking to store your Bitcoin then you can use blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet because these two are very safe wallet 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:03 AM, bonak said:

Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...

Thank you for the information, but let me ask you about step 5, what does it mean? I didn't quite understand what "Block TOR-linked Addresses" means? What is the benefit of this step and what does it mean and is it necessary or optional step?

Its a very easy step and also i suggest every users who are facing the problem while creating the bitcoin wallet to make it as soon as possible because you will be able to earn good through it so for earning and making profit purpose you should follow the above steps to create your wallet easily.