How to open a Bitcoin Wallet? - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to open a Bitcoin Wallet?

Blockchain is a good wallet but its more good for those who use computer most time but for those with mobile its not that good, other wallet for mobile its good.. Binance is good for mobile.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

I dont have yet bitcoin wallet online, thanks for this tutorial pal. I really appreciate this tutorial. I hipe i can make one bitcoin wallet now. 

Thank you for sharing this guide for to create an account wallet on Blockchain this website is on of the best in this adventure of cryptocurrency also we have wallet Coinbase wallet and many others....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello, Good day, Thanks for this post. It really helps a lot. I am a newbie in this kind of thing and I am gathering information to be knowledgable in this kind of trading. I really need a bitcoin wallet as a first step. Thanks, have a nice day!

On 12/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

There are many process for creating bitcoin wallets. You said only blockchain bitcoin wallets. Thanks for share this but many people’s want to create multiple bitcoin wallet for security reasons or holding crypto. You should describe more way.                   

Thanks for information your topic helpful for newbies blockchain wallet is good and easy to use first time I also created my account in blockchain wallet.

Your information  is very informative for all but the problem is why qe need other bitcoin wallets? If  we have best wallet like yobit from cryptotalk. And second thought  is coin base is much easy then block chain you can signup without any id proof 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:27 AM, laio94 said:

I believe that creating a cryptocurrency account is one of the simplest things that is, then some wallets simplify it even more!

I wouldn't call it simple. In fact far from simple, people have still trouble understanding their role in the custodial process. I had a man talking me while ago who went to blockchain phishing site and lost his 3 btc. It's not simple and fool proof enough yet for newbs.

Edited by rekter

Bitcoon wallet is a must if you want to earn crypto from cryptotalk. So to open an account go to yobit.net.  Then give the details the want. Then copy the address from wallet then you can transfar the coins in your wallet tnx 

Opening a bitcoin wallet is super easy and takes a matter of minutes to complete. There are many sites that yo can create a bitcoin wallet on but let me tell you the two that i use. I use coinbase (which is a simple sign up with your phone number and email address) and i use bitpay (which i prefer). Bitpay doesn't ask for your phone number. All you need it to download the app and you have a bitcoin wallet. simple as that.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This can be an easy task. Primary you should pick out where you intend to start some sort of bitcoin billfold. Mainly because there is a variety connected with pouches easily obtainable in crypto earth. You possibly can start coinbase billfold, blockchain billfold, confidence billfold and as well Yobit billfold. Likewise, there are various eventually left. And so primary opt for what kind 's best available for you then consult all over again. Appreciate it.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:14 AM, scorpiali said:

It's the easy way to create wallet if any one don't know how to create a wallet i suggest him to leave this Crypto currency world and stay in real life because you can start in Crypto and you don't know how to create any wallet it's the first thing that we can do

Yes i agree with you if any one don't know how to create a wallet he leave this crypto currency world and stay in real life.

• Useful or interesting 1

36 minutes ago, Ashkwik said:

Yes i agree with you if any one don't know how to create a wallet he leave this crypto currency world and stay in real life.

Right that's what I'm saying, all the time we see something like that, how t create a wallet how to send and receive coins and it's the basics of Crypto currency

On 2/13/2020 at 11:30 AM, Khan86 said:

If you do not know how to make a wallet this is the first thing we can do is the simplest way to make a wallet. If you do not know how to make a wallet, I advise you to leave this crypto currency world and live in real life because you can get started on crypto

It is easy guys. And you can use the Binance.com

So it's a very very easy for us.

the act of creating a crypto currency account is one of the simplest things that is, all it takes is just choosing which of  the wallet you prefer and follow instructions.

• +1 1

there are many ways that you can open the bitcoin wallet like you can use blockchain wallet or you can also go with coinbase wallet these two wallets are a bit good to store the bitcoin and it is set safe.

To open a bitcoin wallet is very easy as you palm, first thing you have to know is a wallet, a wallet is a place where criptocurrency can be stored, after that you have to create a wallet from secured website and click on buy to bitcoin. 

On 2/17/2020 at 6:15 PM, Sajib Chakroborty said:

if you want to open Bitcoin wallet you have to just create an account on any wallet there you will find a bitcoin wallet option from there you can get your address that's all I can say about.

Yes it's about to create a wallet , and who dont know now how to create a wallet it's easy and there is a lot of choice in the market and free wallet too for phone or webversion

It's the easy method to make wallet if any one don't have the foggiest idea how to make a wallet I recommend him to leave this Crypto money world and remain, in actuality, since you can begin in Crypto and you don't have a clue how to make any wallet......

It's the easy method to make wallet if any one don't have the foggiest idea how to make a wallet I recommend him to leave this Crypto money world and remain, in actuality, since you can begin in Crypto and you don't have a clue how to make any wallet it's the primary thing that we can do

It really is a so clean manner you could create a Bitcoin address you will visit download blockchain and coinbase app from there u can be submitted your detail after that u maybe were given a Bitcoin address and used it to receive Bitcoin from anywhere.

These days it is very easy to create a bitcoin wallet even for a person that is a newbies and doesn't have any kind of knowledge in cryptocurrencies. Because ach wallet has tutorials explaining step by step what to do