Are you a good trader? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lugmail

Are you a good trader?

18 hours ago, True legend said:

Oh, so you mean if I tag them they will easily see my comment and reply to it? That would be very amazing , I really love the work of the older members and I would like to draw their attention to my questions

Sure they will see your comments whenever they come online and I will advise you to always tag them whenever you are seeking for help especially the likes of @Moaz @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143

33 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Sure they will see your comments whenever they come online and I will advise you to always tag them whenever you are seeking for help especially the likes of @Moaz @Dorjoy12 and @Honny143

@Cryptotalk01  yes whenever we comes online to work on this forum first we checks the notification, where anyone tags us we immediately react that topic to clarify the doubt, we always try our level best to help members thanks to recommend us.

On 1/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, True legend said:

Oh, so you mean if I tag them they will easily see my comment and reply to it? That would be very amazing , I really love the work of the older members and I would like to draw their attention to my questions

@True legend if you need any kind of information  regarding  about our forum or news about  crypto world then you can tag me or another  senior member .. We will try our best😉

6 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nice suggestions  you have Given  brother 😉 because  we are ready to help  newbie  as well another  member  @Cryptotalk01

On 1/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, guatazoo said:

I cannot appreciate for myself if I'm a good trader because I'm also loosing mostly sometimes and sometimes I gain profit, but the fact is that I know how to trade. 

In order to be mentioned as a good trader you have to be making profit which you have doing for your own analysis, so if you did that you are the good trader by the way.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

El 14/12/2020 a las 10:05, rami123 dijo:

Hola amigos, un buen tema. Tuvo muchas experiencias y aprendió lo suficiente teóricamente para el análisis básico
y el análisis técnico y me capacité bien. Puedo ganar dinero y duplicar mi cuenta en un período corto que no exceda los 3 meses. Puedo ganar 350-400 puntos por mes. Este es mi ingreso mensual promedio.

El 10/09/2020 a las 7:36, Lugmail dijo:

Hola. ¿Cree que ser un buen comerciante es lo mismo que ser un comerciante exitoso?

Utilizar el comercio como método de beneficio puede llevar mucho tiempo. Quienes se sumerjan en esta técnica deben poseer conocimientos teóricos y análisis técnico.
Sin embargo, ¿qué definir el éxito?
Los traders exitosos han publicado en toda la web las principales características que deben reunir una persona además de los conocimientos. Estos se pueden resumir como:

-Disciplinar, seguro y autosuficiente.
-Confianza, precisión y curiosidad
-Pacientes y optimistas
-Metas y objetivos
-Comprometidos y decididos

Lógicamente esto debe ir acompañado de un arduo entrenamiento y práctica.
La pregunta sería, ¿tienes estas cualidades?

Hello friend good morning. Thank God my trading process has been great and I have gone through many difficult things but without those things I would not have been able to learn what I know today. I believe that one of the most important things when starting to trade is to define the goals, what we want to achieve with the trading, and then to increase our capacity to learn. 

• +2 1

The topic of trading is very big. It is not that simple or one can learn overnight. A continuous kind of hard work and proper study would be required to do our own research. A good trader must understand the technicalities of trading. 

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, Lugmail said:

The question would be, do you have these qualities?

I can not claim or represent myself as a good trader but I have worked very hard to have such qualities in me while performing the both cryptocurrency and forex trading. So many practices are needed for one to be the successful professional trader so in my case, myself I have been learning so many things everyday to shape skills and quality. 

• +5 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Hi. It's completely different! Being a good trader does not mean you are a successful trader because being a successful trader depends on your goals of being a trader, I hope I do not say this in a complicated way. Many good traders fail to be successful traders because they do trading without goals, most of them already consider themselves good so they do trading normally without any dynamic plans that will make them successful. Personally, I consider myself a successful trader because I achieved my goals for the past year 2020, now the journey has begun again in 2021, and I am already prepared to be a successful trader again, so any good trader can succeed but only with a strong trading plan!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, Lugmail said:

Hi. Do you think being a good trader is the same as being a successful trader?

Using trading as a method of profit can be very time consuming. Those who immerse themselves in this technique must possess theoretical knowledge and technical analysis.
However, what defines success?
Successful traders have posted throughout the web the main characteristics that a person should gather in addition to knowledge. These can be summarized as:

-Disciplinary, safe and self-sufficient.
-Confidence, precision and curiosity
-Patients and optimists
-Goals and objectives
-Committed and determined

Logically this must be accompanied by arduous training and practice.
The question would be, do you have these qualities?

@Lugmail Thank you, my friend, for these wonderful posts. Of course, we must take these tips in order to have sufficient experience and sufficient learning in order to achieve the goals and objectives that we seek.

• +1 1

A good trader is one who make good sense to learn from past and make his further path for success. A good trader is who do not give up after first loss. You should make your own research to learn what is time best for profit. I'm trying to learn all good skills. 

• +1 1

I am a beginner and I have only started to learn about trading. Trading has a special place in the world. It has now become the most useful part of business. Trading is now available in both online and offline. 

22 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

In order to be mentioned as a good trader you have to be making profit which you have doing for your own analysis, so if you did that you are the good trader by the way.

OK I got you mate now I've understand that's in really a good trader because I'm making my own analysis in trading and mostly of my order go right. 

• +2 1

I'm agree with you because you are really right here and I am very thankful to you for this information because before this I don't know much about this because I recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it but I want to become a good trader and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss of their money . I also want to need this helps. I will surely become a great trader and getting a huge profit from it. 

I think I'm not a good trader.I'm new to crypto would and I'm just learning about it. But I wish i could be a better trader. I am learning to do this and I hope i can become a good trader. That is why i will never give up my hard work.

I'm new here in term of trading, investment learnings but i came to this section just to learn and your post just seem the perfect one. I Will try to learn more here in this forum and I'll learn first then I'll try to get experienced and learn predictions. So thanks for the quality post.

• +2 1

Of course I think I'm a good trader.  Because I have enough knowledge and ideas about trading.  I have the ability to choose the right currency and choose the right site.  Besides, I can make a lot of profit in a short time by trading.

I hope to be both good and successful trader and I do not know why you separated these two from each other ,for me they ae almost the same thing, but now I do not think that I have the required experience to start a successful trade, I have tried to buy and sell but it was not like I hoped it was going to be so I am taking a break and trying to learn more. 

• +1 1

I am not a good trader yet, it will take a while for me to know, but I kind of keep making simple mistakes and not following the analysis. I am also often predicting well the course of the market, but it takes training, education and experience to trade correctly, it is not very simple as buy and sell but often you want to exit and wait a little more, or the opposite, exit too soon.

I really do not have the qualities yet, but I am working according to them so as not to be a good trader, if not to be a successful trader and for this discipline is essential to operate the market, knowledge and practice always have to go from the hand, for this if we are beginners, and we do not have the qualities we must go creating them step by step, to achieve success, perseverance is the basis of success.

I am a leaner of trading. I am learning trading from this forum. I know that there are so many experienced traders, I am following them and their activity to learn trading. Already I know that without good patience and good trading know;ledge profit is not possible. And your topic is very helpful to me and all.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Good traders make decisions with relative ease because they understand their rules and what they are trading and looking for in the market. Their commitment to their trading plan and process is unshakable. They do not let other people's opinions affect their judgment. They've learned to trust their own.

There is a clear difference between a good trader and a successful trader, as it seems the topic is related to good and continuous research for everything new in the world of digital currencies, in addition to the love of risk and the experience that significantly distinguishes between the two previous types.

I  am not a trader i have  students and my  subject is economic. I have interest in marketing and trading i future i hope i become good trader i am working here to also gain knowledge about trade and it is help full for  me .

So far, I think that I do not possess all of these qualities, but with the passage of time I may be able to develop myself a lot until I become a successful trader, it takes a lot of patience and commitment

• +2 1

That's wonderful information my friend and just to add on I think a successful trader is better than a good trader because I believe he who is successful does great and wins in the game but he who is good does great too but he has not yet reached the level of being successful in his trading experience. @Dorjoy12