Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

I prefer to choose bitcoin as a good in investing because we know the popularity of this coin, And Ethereum also is a good to invest because this is very important to all tokens that need ETH as a gas fee for transferring token. But if you want more good potential coins just always check its road map, perform healthy partnerships and has a good use case which will increase the demand. 

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are many good currencies on the market that are suitable for distant, or even medium and near investment. I advise you to trade in currencies between 100 and 1000 Satoshi.

On 7/21/2020 at 6:48 PM, Sundasm230 said:

With the strong support of "smart contracts" Ethereum is one of the best examples

I agree that Ethereum can observe real growth in the future and become independent from Bitcoin price fluctuations, perhaps even challenging bitcoin's dominance.

Although lately it seems that the currenct implementation of Ethereum is actually useless and Ponzi's along with MLM's and Defi nonsense have taken over, while rendering any other platform running on Ethereum useless. Blockchain games population is reaching zero for the past three months ans similar are the results of all dApps, social platforms, gambling sites and basically anything running on Ethereum and is not DeFi.

Edited by BTC Future

That possibility is usually similar much easier supposed in comparison with able to go through Bitcoin Transport mainly because to figure out the item, most of we seldom have to an extensive the perfect time to pile up lots, in addition to I am from the beginning time to help deal in addition to buy the environment connected with Crypto.

There are a lot of ways to earn money or cryptocurrency in this field you can learn trading or you can invest your money using any legitimate and reliable site at this time or you can use many other ways.

BTC remains the best Crypto coin, the most expensive, valuable and top leading coin in the world of crypto currencies. With your capital you can invest in BTC as the most promising event has started showing face, there is high possibility it's may hits most expected price of $20'000 dollars soon.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:30 PM, Teminali69 said:

because from what i see, in most of these aspects bitcoin is beaten by many coins.

I would love to tell us which coin is beating Bitcoin and for which reason. While Bitcoin has scaling issues this is a case for any blockchain project without even being as decentralized or secure as Bitcoin. There is a problem with scaling and for this reason the Lightning Network is being developed. 

Bitcoin is the most secure network while we've seen others getting destroyed by 51% attacks. Bitcoin Cash, ETC, Bitcoin Gold, Verge have been humiliated by a single entity renting electricity that costs a couple of thousands of USD and managed to reorg and double spent. With Bitcoin this is impossible. 

We've seen IOTA getting hacked and shutting down their network for a month. Zero decentralization.

We've seen Ethereum hard-forking and deleting transactions. Zero immutability.

Bitcoin is the true decentralized network running autonomous with true consensus.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +4 1

Friend, first you can try this site, now they do not pay with bitcoin, but the new tokens are valid! You can then exchange them, or just start trading with them. In General, you should buy at least a small amount of ether or litecoin, not always bitcoin, you can participate in various airdrops! So many opportunities, good luck bro!

On 8/4/2020 at 6:04 PM, BTC Future said:

I would love to tell us which coin is beating Bitcoin and for which reason. While Bitcoin has scaling issues this is a case for any blockchain project without even being as decentralized or secure as Bitcoin. There is a problem with scaling and for this reason the Lightning Network is being developed. 

Bitcoin is the most secure network while we've seen others getting destroyed by 51% attacks. Bitcoin Cash, ETC, Bitcoin Gold, Verge have been humiliated by a single entity renting electricity that costs a couple of thousands of USD and managed to reorg and double spent. With Bitcoin this is impossible. 

We've seen IOTA getting hacked and shutting down their network for a month. Zero decentralization.

We've seen Ethereum hard-forking and deleting transactions. Zero immutability.

Bitcoin is the true decentralized network running autonomous with true consensus.

You have made a good point but still, bitcoin is been slow in development since nakamoto disappeared while there are coins coming up with strong security and easy of use. you can't deny the fact that bitcoin has very high fees and sometimes extremely slow, let's compare it to XLM.

• +3 1

In my opinion all the best cryptocurrency currencies but the price is different and therefore you should choose a crypto currency that has a large value in the market such as BTC, ETH and LTC and bitcoin king of coins in the crypto market.

You can only earn bitcoin in three ways often popular 1. By buying and storing  2 . By trading  3. and by participating in micro task or surveys and be rewarded with crypto.

Now crypto is very popular and it is not easy to earn it anymore , in general we all know that bitcoin is the beat and most popular currency but this may change from person to another because you can find people that prefer unknown currency if they are making good profits from it so if you want to earn in crypto don't aim just for bitcoin , for example here they are paying us with TALJ tokens and we hope it will get a good price even though because of some reasons they paying us back with bitcoin for sometime until TALK is lunched

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are more than 3000+ cryptocurrencies. It's depends on you which coin do you like and which coin is more strong. Investing ethereum classic will be profitable because we can great good move in the market and next coin is raven coin which value is very low but the can see good pump very soon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

The best cryptocurrency is of course Bitcoin, nothing is easy to get bitcoin, to get bitcoin we have to try and work hard. If you follow the CryptoTalk campaign, of course you have to post to get bitcoins, collect it little by little so you can enter into trading on the yobit exchange, then multiply there, I am sure you will be successful as a crypto trader.

For now, defi is a cryptocurrency that is trending lately, most defi projects are profitable like yfi, but defi is also very potentially a scam like sushi, If you want to find a reliable asset, choose bitcoin.

There are so many crypto currencies but just some are good ad those are EOS, BTC, LTC, XRP, ETH, BNB and also some others but now new projects are almost fake and peoples will invest in new and they got loss and this is not good becasue the scammers now make the new coins and first they pump the coin and after some days they dumb their coin

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is the best coin of crypto currency and you can earn bitcoin through many different trading and exchanging crypto platforms through investing. And it is very easy if you have experience and knowledge of trading. And second crypto talk is good because it give us satoshi the smallest part of bitcoin, we can earn bitcoin through here may be but it takes a very long time. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I have no favorite , its what works for me, I live in a country of Shillings, and if loyalty were to preside of over my decisions then I would take on Ksh, but because the dollar works well for me its what I use, so to me the use of crypto is what works and TRX and XRP does work perfectly for me, unless I realize of another coin that would later be far much better for me

I cant tell the best among crypto currency but in sincerely it depends on how on one being found the crypto currency website some websites are scarmer

i think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of all time because it has a great market value,bitcoin is called the king of cryptocurrency.Almost all trader trade bitcoin for earning money. I love bitcoin and suppor it    

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, rpar1 said:

I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money.

You expect to earn money with what way by watching videos in youtube you will probably waste time. You have to read about crypto and manage to gain knowledge to understand what this is about and perhaps learn trading and earn money this way. I never thought crypto was some money machine where you sit and you get payments out of nowhere.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

If you are looking for a way to make money using Bitcoin you have come to the right place there is no better place you will find where you will be rewarded with bitcoin unlike this forum your post will have positive rating before you can be paid but you will still be rewarded with talk token I advice you to stick to this forum you will be amazed when you start seeing results.

To me i cant tell that crypto currency has super power over one because all are raise and fail in sincerely my opinion is no one has vslue than it counterpart