Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 12/23/2019 at 2:47 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I think all of the currency is the best because it gives profit but not being bias I focus on bitcoin because it is the most profitable among all the coins I handled.

I agree with you bitcoin is one of the biggest and legit cryptocurrency in the world because in this cryptocurrency we have surity of our investment but we can't trust on any cryptocurrency we already have more than 5000 most of them are fake 

For your topics answer Bitcoin, ethereum,ltc are top Crypto currency these days. And talking about the earnings them there are manily two ways. With investment you can go for trading, staking, holding Crypto and if you don't have Investment you can work on airdrop, free sites and forum like Cryptotalk and many more projects.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/26/2020 at 6:18 PM, Zalaks007 said:

The best cryptocurrency is bitcoin followed by Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and the rest. But for fast transactions and less transaction fee I will advice you to go with either ethe or xrp they are fast and have less transaction fee compared to btc.

While Bitcoin can easily be considered the best investment, I also use many other cryptocurrencies for various reasons, especially for convenience, speed and low fees. It is important for Bitcoin not to completely lose it's focus on the transcactions as something else will fill this gap and in my opinion transactions are more important than a vague store of value feature.

• +1 1

The best cryptocurrency for me is bitcoin, there are many worth and useful cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the best because it has the biggest value compared to other cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend do not go far, work in a forum CryptoTalk and you will win 10 TALK for every post and trading will open on September 1, this forum is the best site to make money especially for beginners in the field of crypto

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

The best currency in the crypto market is just the BTC and also the ETH these are the two great currencies where peoples will make money through trading. Now this time peoples interested in trading and they make good money through this on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best cryptocurrencies are on the coinmarketcap( top 100) , including bitcoin, bitcoin cache, bitcoin sv,litecoin,...  But I prefer bitcoin because it is the most used one, but its disadvantage is that it requires a large withdrawal commission

To procure cryptographic money this is the best plate from just you need some information about crypto world you can win by posting answer or inquiries here. So this is the best acquiring plate from

for a beginner the best ways to earn some fraction of bitcoins or altcoins is to do many faucets and airdrops and to do the bounties of social networks on bitcointalk and obviously write here on the forum or do surveys on rewarding ways that also pays in bitcoin

this is true mate , mostly website is scam and never pay to their user after their work . I think you are on great platform ( cryptotalk ) you can earn a good amount of money if tu you continuous put your efforts here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Litecoin is the best for me, because this coin is cheap compared to bitcoin, as we see that there are a lot of good coins in repeaters with actual use cases. Likewise, due to its high price in the future, I started investing in Litecoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Hi! There are actually a lot of ways on how you will earn some money here in crypto. You can join campaigns, bounties, airdrops, etc...these are some of where you can earn good money without investing any amount of money. You can do trading, stocks, mining, etc... these are some of also but you need to invest money.. though some mining companies won't need you ro deposit any amount. Just be careful on them though! Most of them are scam! You can also offer your services. There are a lot of clients waiting on forums that are willing to pay for your service.

I suggest that you start on those that you won't be needing any investment.

Goodluck! 🙂

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency according to my experience in cryptocurrency world and earning free bitcoin can only be achieved through your hardwork in any site you visit. The only sites I know one can earn free bitcoin is bitcointalk and faucet but they are not that easy as your performance will be the thing that will determine your payment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can earn money through crypto easily. There are many currency which gives you the best profit. You can earn money from bitcoin, litecoin, ETH, ripple etc. Now a days they are valuable. You can give afford at bitcoin. Because it is the best crypto. You can invest here it will give you more profit than other coins          

I think all currencies are the best Because it gives profit but not party affiliation By doing so I centered on Bitcoin  Do that all the coins I'm managing Of these it is the most profitable.

The current best Cryptocurrency in the whole world is bitcoin because it has suppers all the coins in every aspect of crypto activities and here I have some proof listed below:-

- Bitcoin is most expensive coin in crypto market.

- Bitcoin is the popular coin in crypto world.

- Bitcoin is the most invested coin in crypto world.

- Bitcoin is the most promising coin in crypto world.

With these few reasons I think I will be able to convince the public that bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency on earth.

• +4 1

I think every currencies will be best if users have very deep knowledge about this currency....

but upsetly most of people don;t have proper knowledge about online currencies... 

though me personally like bitcoins... cause now a days it going to be famous day by day...

There are many crypto currencies which are very good and i believe they are very profitable when you will trade them at the right time. I recommend btc, ltc, xrp, eos.. Try those.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:35 AM, rpar1 said:

If you have enough idea about crypto currency then you can easily earn money from different crypto discussion site like cryptotalk,bitcointalk,beermoneyforum etc site.. But you need to be careful about dont spam.  Again dont look for earning money only but look for gain Knowledge which will give you money❤❤        

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 7:02 PM, andrehol said:

The most stable income in the world of crypto is Bitcoin. investing in bitcoin will bring peace and confidence in the future. I have not read about people who are losing money by investing in bitcoin.

For me it's a wise decision to invest in bitcoin because it has a big potential more than any other coins. 

If I'm going to advice what coin is the best for investing then I will recommend bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

For me it's a wise decision to invest in bitcoin because it has a big potential more than any other coins. 

If I'm going to advice what coin is the best for investing then I will recommend bitcoin. 

you are pretty right but you may know too now a days lot of altcoin invented which services is better than bitcoin especially the growing of price... Again in future it can be happen too that bitcoin demand deceased and the altcoin like XRP,Tron,Eos etc price up and people love to trend on it . So be careful before invest on any coin.. Take the proper knowledge         

In my opinion Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Earning cryptocurrency is not that easy at this time. There are many sites,app which promise you real cryptocurrency but most of them are fake. Mining is also good but it is very much costly. The best way to earn real money with Bounty program.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes if you are thinking about how to earn without work ten please sorry. You can earn a lot if you are ready to struggle. You could join some freelancing platform or start a blog & cashout your skills.

• +5 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:44 PM, furwandi12sf said:

The best cryptocurrency in my opinion is bitcoin. Almost all cryptocurrency users must use bitcoin. The reason is because the price of bitcoin has the most expensive price among coins or other crypto tokens.

For all of you who said bitcoin, i want you guys to tell me what do you consider when you say bitcoin is the best; transaction speed, security, age, popularity, price, or what? because from what i see, in most of these aspects bitcoin is beaten by many coins.

Edited by Teminali69