Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

There is so many small crypto currencies are available in crypto market. But my all time favourite coin is bitcoin. We can say bitcoin is the king of crypto market. So bitcoin is all time best crypto.

It makes no sense to allocate the best and so it is known what. But there is a place to compare the cryptocurrency and for comparison, important factors are the capitalization of the coin, the list of exchanges where it is traded and the volume of trading.

The best cryptocurrency all over time is only bitcoin, but sometimes not all people are seeing that's bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so they have to choose the best cryptocurrency

On 1/6/2020 at 3:46 PM, Ahmed112 said:

Bitcoin is best in crypto currency because bitcoin is older then other crypto currency and bitcoin ranked on first position in all crypto currencies prices and bitcoin price is too high.

i think if you checked the replies you will see that 90% of the people on here replied with the same answer, this could put you in a warning position mate so next time read the comments first.

There are lot of ways to earn bitcoin like apps free website airdrops free faucets captca solve sites freelancer bounty programs so many ways we need same patients  to earn because this sites not give lot of money

For me, bitcoin and ripple are the best because they are my commonly used crypto. I use them for holding and doing some transactions. I hold bitcoin in my wallet and I use ripple in withdrawing bitcoin in exchanges.

It is right at your face, because the only way I've been earning crypto is through this forum. It still pays good for an efficient work. You won't find something that will pays alot without performing so efficiently so I think this forum still pays good.

6 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Of course i will say Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.There is no doubt.Bitcoin has very good maket value.Bitcoin price also very higher than any Cryptocurrency

Bitcoin has a good Market, that's what makes it the top and most used

27 minutes ago, badhonkhan said:

Nice quotes in bro I think Bitcoin is the the best cryptocurrency because everybody know about it and earn own profit.

One of the best cryptocurrency is all of the coin because we are supporting each other about the forum and also we want to have to earn a lot of profit to improve our selves by the help of the earnings in crypto. 

Everycoin has it's own project and they are doing hard work to implement their project. But there will be called some coin best all time. That's are bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple, Tron etc. If you want to invest on crypto then you can try these coins.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Why don't  you start to earn money here in this forum, you just post and earn some satoshis..This is the best site for me to earn extra money.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many cryptocurrency,people like what is wish of them. Personally i like Bitcoin, and i think it is the best, now its popularity is also increasing.        

On 12/23/2019 at 10:13 AM, tarekmoin said:

There are so many cryptocurrency in the market but top crypto coin is Bitcoin. But Bitcoin price very high, so we can buy other top currency like ETH, LTC, XRP, NRG, TRX, XLM etc. Now price is low this is the time to buy some topcrypto coin my dear friend.

I go with you partner, Bitcoin is the best and the first digital currency know world wide and it has a bright future for investment for earning good money online without much stress but as you said we have some other good coins but not up to btc

Going through the replies i keep realizing that most people are like just copy paste of each other and they all choose bitcoin and say how good it is...there are so many other coins and i personallly prefer waves and DGB and will be holding them for a while.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:46 PM, tariqul said:

Bitcoin is the best of the cryptocurrencies and the market is the highest value.Bitcoin is called the king of all cryptocurrencies.You can earn bitcoin from various PTC sites, from survey sites and from different sites.

Yes. I search about best crypto and bitcoin os really on lead and in demand. And i am also using bitcoins and here we earning it and it is helping us too.

My friend, I want to tell you about my experience. I worked on the Yobit site and achieved good feedback from it. It is an honest site and I advise you to work on it, but be careful in trading and learn more about the Yobit site before working on it.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Nope because bitcoin have a high price in a market no website can easily give you that and if there is one then maybe it is a scam so many website offer good deals but scam.

See one thing if you want some sites or platforms for real earning then it can't be explained here. You can use the YouTube and get those. But we can tell you about the coins little bit. Look bitcoin is the best if you want to buy in a large amount then you can buy it. It is very good to generate profit in short term. But if you want to hold for long term then you can buy the midrange value coins. They give more profit in long term. 

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency but of all Time, Bitcoin is better than all other crypto currencies, it is more secure in terms of network and has large investment.

Everyone seems to have a common opinion on Bitcoin investment. Because the most basic stone of the market is bitcoin. Blockchain's advertising face bitcoin. And it has a really impressive structure.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are many websites that provide you with cryptocurrency. We can make a lot of money from cryptocurrency. You have to search YouTube for recent videos. Then you will understand. General Chat Chat LoungYou can also easily earn from this cryptotaltic forum.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

Everyone seems to have a common opinion on Bitcoin investment. Because the most basic stone of the market is bitcoin. Blockchain's advertising face bitcoin. And it has a really impressive structure.

Bitcoin is commonly to everyone it is common to all of us and it has been one of the best choice for us

• +1 2

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of all time, it has the best blockchain and most trade volume, bitcoin have over fifty percent market dominance over the rest of cryptocurrency.

After your research you finally reached this website. Well if you want to earn money free then stey tuned from this site. And if you want to invest and make trade to earn mone or hold some coin for future profit then you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple those coin makes you very profitable in 2020.

As we all know, bitcoin is really different from the other cryptocurrencies, although atr some aspects other cryptocurrencies are better, but overall, no other cryptocurrency is going to be bitcoin. I think it is because of how much popular it has been and that people rely on it already.