Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

It is difficult to earn money without investing, but the Airdrops is a way to earn money for free, some miners in the cloud and know carefully choose a staking option to generate free coins.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, Victoria' said:

in my point of view btc is the best coin in all of the cryptocurrency. btc is one of the amazing coin in the market which makes the market prices high and it is the best coin to earn and trade o. it is very good for all of the us to invest money online and get reward in return.

I do not think that bitcoin is the best coin for use, i mean high fees and all, it is popular and has high liquidity which makes it best for investment.

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Teminali69 said:

I do not think that bitcoin is the best coin for use, i mean high fees and all, it is popular and has high liquidity which makes it best for investment.

@Teminali69 If we go back to the most used currency, we say that Bitcoin is the best currency, but if we go back to the low graphics we say that Litecoin or Ripple ... is one of the best currencies in transfers, I think that there is no perfect currency.

• +1 1

Probably, there are means to earn bitcoin easily but they are few or very not reliable,  you should first concentrate on getting familiar with these forum first,  from there you can continue reading and researching about bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 3

Hello everyone, in my opinion bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency on the market, it has adoption, liquidity, decentralization and certain security, it is widely used to carry out transactions between people to purchase goods and services, new technologies have shown great progress, without definitely investing in bitcoin is a reasonable investment,

• +1 1

BTC is the king of all crypto currencies because of its market cap. Beside BTC we witnessed ethereum is the most tradebale and utilising crypto currency in the world of crypto. So these two cryptocurrencies are the ruling currencies

There are many cryptocurrency in the world. There is no doubt but some are the best however few are the best. Best give us many profit and very good trade situation. 

In which they are Bitcoin, Etherium and Tron these are three currency are the best. Bitcoin is much more the best and etherium has good volatility.

10 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I like Bitcoin as well but the only problem I see is that the transaction fees are too high. I am pretty sure that it has the highest transaction fees in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I prefer other cryptocurrencies for transactions. Other than that BTC is great 😄.

@Dark Shadow... Brother...You like Bitcoin.  Not just you, everyone in the crypto world loves Bitcoin.  Because its price and popularity is very good.  However, there are many altcoins besides bitcoin.  I also like these Ethereum Litecoin  XRP coins.  Because trading and investing in these currencies can be very profitable.

• +1 1

There are many currencies in cryptocurrency such as Litcoin, Ethereum XRP etc.  But I think cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the best currency of all.  If we look at the crypto market, we see that the price of Bitcoin is increasing every day and now it has crossed $ 18.  By 2021, the price of Bitcoin will exceed $ 2000.  So I think Bitcoin is the best currency in cryptocurrency. 

On 12/23/2019 at 7:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

I think you need to know first about crypto currency in the whole world then you can encourage about more thing from here. I provide you to btc for best crypto currency in the whole world and it's a nice coin which one is first and old coin in crypto currency.

9 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I also like these Ethereum Litecoin  XRP coins.  Because trading and investing in these currencies can be very profitable.

I also like these coins because they are all really profitable. They are also really popular and they all have potential so if you have got trading skills then you can earn a lot through these. Also, the transaction fees are low for these coins as compared to Bitcoin so they are great for moving funds.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Ethereum and Bitcoin are among the best currencies in the world because of their solid support, they have had a very high value in the market, you can also earn money in cryptotalk, it is one of the websites that could earn many cryptocurrencies.

i think the cryptocurrency is good way to earn money but the best of it is the bitcoin , just invest in it in this base and trading that the good way and the best cryptocurrency , that all my information brother , good luck .

I think that lately the platforms that offered the service of generating cryptocurrencies for free, have closed because it is not profitable, however there are still options such as brave, steemit, lbry or this forum, there are other alternatives, but most require a lot of work in return pennies.

As far as i know bitcoin and ethereum is the best crypto currency from others. It has good price and most usable currency from others. You can find this currency everywhere. So i will prefer bitcoin and Ethereum.

• +2 1

I think widely with the current bitcoin volatility in the stock market is the best cryptocurrency.although very expensive but it has value.it considerably more conservative and consequential to invest in for future profit.

Well one cannot categorically say that a particular crypto currency is the best but if a criteria of preference is to be chosen then in terms of transaction speen I think ripple is one of the best, in terms of stability and rigidity as well as value I believe bitcoin still remains the best.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:21 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. Because it has great value in market. All peoples are like to hold bitcoin than other coins. So bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. And best crypto coin of all time.

Yes definitely right @Dinesh09798 when people say cryptocurrency is just like they are saying bitcoin. Because bitcoin has dominated the cryptocurrency world, with different features like popularity, value, investors and so on. So bitcoin is the best of all crytos

Hello, there are currently different projects in which you can earn different cryptos totally free, one of the first would be this cryptotalk project is one of the best options you can have, other options would be some ptc sites, such as coinbulb, coinpayu, adbtc. top, another opportunity would be to take advantage of the airdrops since there are also good profits and free.

The best of the cryptocurrencies is depending on their ranking, so in people's view everyone will say his best currency that's he thoughts, but in order to know actual the best currency you should view it through coinmarketcap.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:21 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time. Because it has great value in market. All peoples are like to hold bitcoin than other coins. So bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. And best crypto coin of all time.

Here is the answer you looking for at op, no coin beat btc, the starter and the finisher of cryptos, will always be king of all coins. Stick to btc if you have enough funds to invest.

21 minutes ago, sarahyes said:

@EdwinvickyI think that this question is illogical ... When you ask about the best currency, the question is supposed to be completed ... in terms of what ... if it is in terms of price then Bitcoin is the best without a doubt ... As for whether it is in terms of trading, everyone has his opinion. ...

@sarahyesHello my friend, am not the one who ask the question, the poster simply ask which crypto is best and never put any condition if in terms of trading or investing but i think he/she is generalizing. Yes i agree with your comment, thank you for putting it in a correct format, we all learn everyday.

Edited by Edwinvicky
mistake

The best cryptocurrency is the one that meets our expectations, if we want a prestigious and well-priced currency, we could choose bitcoin, which is a cryptocurrency with a long history and a great reputation. It all depends on the goals that we transfer with respect to certain cryptocurrencies, if we want speed in transactions among other things we could choose the tro trx currency, since its blockchain is extremely fast. The crypto world is quite extensive, there are cryptocurrencies for all tastes, so surely your best cryptocurrency is there.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin can undoubtedly be termed as the best cryptocurrency in the market because of the influence that holds in the market and the value and prominence it holds.lot of other cryptocurrencies are dependent on Bitcoins for their values.

The best investment cryptocurrencies for 2020 were as follows:
1- Bitcoin 2- XRP 3-ETH

Bitcoin (BTC)
it reached for high levels ! to 19,200$ !!

Ripple (XRP)

The main currency set for potentially large gains in 2020 is Ripple, which leverages blockchain technology to enable banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and companies to send money globally.

Ripple is the infrastructure behind cross-border cryptocurrency payments, providing a fast and secure way to transfer money around the world in a completely seamless way.As cryptocurrencies gain more and more mainstream traction, Ripple is adding more banks and many other customers to its network.

In 2020, more banks will partner with Ripley as awareness and demand for cryptocurrencies increases and the currency's price will rise as well.

Ethereum (ETH)

The second-largest cryptocurrency in the world by total market value rose during 2020, doubling its price from $ 200 to nearly $ 400, thanks in part to the interest surrounding the launch of Ethereum 2.0, as well as the launch of several DeFi platforms.