Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

It is a very good forum for earnig and as well as learning. But for me I think it is a part time job for me. It is a good way to earn in short time

If you are crypto trader consider cryptotalk is a your full time job ,you can earn money from bitcointalk ,signature,cryptotalk forum posting, doing trading.

I will consider cryptotalk as a part time job.  Because in this forum you can make 30 posts daily. It means the amount of post is limited. So after making 30 posts there will be nothing to do for you. So take it as a part time job and earn some extra for you.

Honestly this is a part-time job as only working one or two hours a day we can earn from this form so it's a part-time job some people can be benefited by using multiple account on multiple devices and can make it as full-time job so its your choice chose the suitable 

thanks

I will consider cryptotalk as a part time because when the popularity increased then I will give full time to cryptotalk. And I am in love with cryptotalk 

According to my views and opinions cryptotalk is the part time job because I can do it anywhere and anytime, the only thing you yah to make remember is that you must have to be patient and be calm. Because these two are essential requirement needed I have seen a lot of people start their work in cryptotalk with full energy and then they lose their all the patience and stop their work

As being a student i will consider it as a pert time job because students get the most benefit through such forum and can bear their expenses through such forum along with their studies.

Will you consider cryptotalk as full time or part time job? As of now i can make cryptotalk full time for now because i can manage my time. to learn and to earn .

One cannot consider it as a full time job because of the limit per day. if not many of us will just target 100 post per day and be very happy with our life.

i think this is best for part time because we have to posted just 30 time in a day so it is easy to do it in part time it may take little time so it is easy to do in a part time and we should do another job also in a day and post on crypto in free time in a day

I can`t say that cryptotalk could be full time job because income is pretty low for full time job. So just enjoy being here, don`t think about this too much

Hello friend, success! I have a formal job, but as in this forum you earn well by sharing your ideas with the rest I dedicate about 3 hours a day to production in this great forum.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

To tell you honestly this is just a part time (the posting and reaching 30 posts everyday) but if you are a hardcore trader and it gives you a incone we can call.it a full time.

it's depends upon you how you are taking this site if you asking to me then I will say I will go for full time job as I am learning a lot of things from this site so I want to give more time to the Crypto so that I can no more about marketing that will help me to improve myself and get knowledge about marketing.

I think, this is a part-time job.  Because I'm a student, I work in crypto along with my studies, from where I earn 30000k satoshi every day, to me it's really cool.  I hope that CryptoTalk arrives well in the future.

Based on your knowledge and writing ability, it may take between 3 - 6 hours to make thirty useful posts. If you are busy with your job, you can still earn some money by being active here. You can divide your time per day to allocate at least 3 hours to your activity in this forum. You can invest the amount of BTC you earn here in Yobit exchange or do trading with it to make even more money.

You can't consider it a full time job, as for me it a part time job because I am student i don't have much spare time, I have to schedule my time to work here, if you want it to be called a full time job, the payment should be more because you can't work whole day for only three dollars especially when you have a lot of responsibilities on your shoulders.

"We grow by lifting others"

For me spend all my time here because i won’t to earn money of course, but also learn here many things for trading, that way a spend all my time here.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

yes you are absolutely  correct .
at first my goal is also to earn.
but now i know that it is not only for earning site but also learning site.
everyday we learn a lot of new things from here.
this will bring us many benefits in the future.

This is the opportune spot to get information, sharing accomplice and salary. You can choose as low maintenance or full time, as long you can take profits by this gathering I'll state " great ". Continue composing great post and answer, supplant in the correct segment and always remember to advance cryptotalk gathering in your web based life.

for 3-4 hours a day Cryptotalk is my part-time job, but it's not really a job, I consider it as my library that I can learn or discuss here. great.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

I don't think about it because cryptotalk already do a good job as a part time job so I'm happy to work here in my free time we make 30 useful post everyday and get bitcoin it's a better opportunity for me and I think for everyone 

In front of me i join the crypto talk just to spend my spare time at this platform but it can also be said as a part time job which is full of chill................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Yes i now that i m using now that i found a job i feel like i need to decide whether its a will be active ita good,,, 

Not really i prefer when free time or when you want to help others only thing is reason for this to be a part time is for other people who are trying something to do something like that but anyway i will try to get 30 per day im new here