Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

ou can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics

On 12/22/2019 at 2:20 PM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

Since I am here in our house and I do not have any job right now then I will do this a full job but it is not like whole that I am here, this is great opportunity for me.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

In the cryptotalk forum site we can earn free for publications. And it's reward is high. We need to spend our 1 hour of every day life to work here. We can do other work in the extra time. That's why i can say we can take it our part time work.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 12/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

In my point of view I will say that we can take it as our part time work. Because we only need maximum 2 hour to complete this work.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

hi i want to ask how do i get my paid satoshi i still 10 post on my status but i doesn't show satoshi on my account.. please help guys any one can help on my problem.. and the yodallars when it launch on yobit im reallh exited beacuse i have 30k yodallars hehehe i get it on my invites

NO i can't consider it a full- time job it is a Part- time Job, cryptotalk only pays you about 3 dollars a day, that is too low for anyone to live on properly, so I will guess that most of the forum members are here part-time to earn a bit.

Hello! Now that i am not working yet, I can consider this as my full time but i think if I have other work I will eventually not be active here. Now that I havent really have a withdraw payment I am currently seeing this as testing waters if I have withdraw my earnings here then I will continue to be here.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, ethannbenny said:

If we want to put crypto talk into consideration, crypto talk is a part time job, and it's q very amazing forum, a lot of people have earn very huge btc in this forum 

As I was about to reply to this topic when I came across your threads, taking about you also earn some little amount of satoshi from other sites, please can you share with me 

Yes I agree to your post taking about youa boy you also earnearn some little l amount of stoshi from other site

I am student and i am taking it as way of learning rather than a part time job i posts daily so that i can learn more btw we can earn also so it motivate me to come and post here 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am a teacher and I teach alongside this project and I also engage in other things as well. This cannot be considered a full time job for me except the developers are willing to leave the platform for another 2years and not close down the rewards that are being given out here. This can be considered at best a way of adding another stream of income to ones own wallet and to help grow the knowledge of Crypto currencies. I do love my teaching Job and this platform as well.

Nice question. I think cryptotalk provide me part time jobs, because i am a online marketer. It's should be part time jobs. Its take maximum 3 hours from your time. If you give this time you can good earn with learn.

part time job because daily earnings are limited.

so you can earn daily full time but you will get 30 post payment.

so i am working as part time job

No I will not consise the cryptotalk as full time job because we don't know how much time that the cryptotalk  is from now so you can work here as a part time job.

Maybe I'm new to Cryptotalk. I think you can give two or three hours of your time to this forum is nothing more, so you can decide if you want to compete in one crap or not.

I  think it should be a part time  job, because I believe there is no  way you can live on 3 dollars , how ever its good for a start, here you are suppose to generate responses and ask questions and even create friendship, however there is a lot to be done it sounds more like a job than anything else we know , so its a part time Job and its a good one at that.

I made this forum just an additional job, because we have to work also to meet other needs. Because if you invest here you have to wait a long time to find the right price, that's why we have to have other work to cover up other problems.

I would suggest you to invest two-three hours on this forum per day as we need to post 30 posts per day as per rules. As spending whole day or half the day in this forum is not logical as we just need to do 30 posts for the earning, which you can do it under three hours easily.

To be honest, I am here not to know, and to benefit besides the profit, even if it is a little, but I cannot rely, of course, to work here.

I will consider crypto talk as a part time job because it's working time is 2-3 hours a day and you have to do 30 comment every day. 

I will consider crypto talk as a part time job because it's working time is 2-3 hours a day and you have to do 30 comment every day. 

I will consider Cryptotalk as a Good part time job.

• Here one can posts 30 and can earn 30k Satoshi per day
  • At the end of month one can get Good amount from this forum

on other hand traders may take as Full time job but to be honest i even don`t know about it.

It is a best platform for everyone and unemployed like me.

this is just my part time as i have my job now,i just use my extra time to earn here some extra. this site gives us high reward but still it is not enough to support my family needs.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:20 PM, kimberly24 said:

I believe this forum was set up for educational purposes and not for lazy people. I am learning how to be a better trader in this forum and here you are claiming part time job! I will advise you reconsider your position

As for me, I work in this forum with intermittent periods, even to the allowed limit per day. You can work in this forum and in other sites without any hindrance. This forum is very cool.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This Form is my part time job and learn about Cryptocurruncy and knowledge about the Bition currency. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 AM, kimberly24 said: