Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

Just now, CryptoLover21 said:

We cant consider this as full time job because you can only earn few  cents a day ,  if you are satisfied  with this much  you can consider

Yeah, you have a point we or I can't depend on my daily living working here in forum because I didn't earn that much and it has a limit too I'm not saying I'm not satisfied in the forum, in fact, this forum was a great help to me it gives me an extra income and knowledge also to share my knowledge to others its just that we are talking about full-time job, its better to consider this as part time because working in industry is way more better and gives salary that can support their family.

In my own opinion I believe cryptotalk is a part time job because I dnt have to get occupied the whole day to make 30 comments, is something I can do within some hour and go on with my normal business of the day

3 hours ago, Niloy12 said:

If i earn well in hare i will take that asafull time job.new hare i want to know hiw can i earn Money more in hare  if you guys can help me it will be great for me   thank you.

Hi Niloy, you can earn 30000 satoshis daily in this forum as long as you will follow the guidelines like avoiding copy and paste and to make sure that all 30 posts are in-line with the guidelines as well. But I don't consider this as my full time job for I have daily expenses and this good as part time.

Cryptotalk is the best platform for sharing and caring information,this is the best platform to Bitcoin without investment. I think full time job is good in this platform.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

I see cryptotalk as full time job .Because  i enjoy making 30  posts everyday while im earning  as well. And it's not stressful..its worth the time .

15 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

We cant consider this as full time job because you can only earn few  cents a day ,  if you are satisfied  with this much  you can consider

i dont think anyone will be considering this as a full time job because there is no full time job that pays 2$ a day, thats just too little for everyone no matter where you live.

6 minutes ago, Hulasatu said:

I will regard as cryptotalk as a apiece time piece of work for the reason that i am a scholar and i gain to focus on my study. after i become free time it follows that i composition in this forum..it was in fact notable for a student

It is the best suit for students to do this on there spare time. This is only an extra income in a long run I believe, I have a full time job now and I am currently doing this on my break time or I have nothing to do in the office.

The Main aim of Cryptotlalk is not to give job , we come here to discuss about some topic , in exchange cryptotalk is giving 1k satoshi per post ,but we cant consider it as full time , yes we can earn few $ daily so it may be part time job for some people 

Well right now since that i am unemployed, im doing this for full time. but sooner or later when i have a job maybe i will do this part time. 

Currently, I am in the winter vacation, so I have no other work and from it I spend my time in this forum, but if I was too busy I will leave it for free time only, i cant consider it a full time jobe.

I'm not really think about that, Cryptotalk was an forum and not work place and maybe it's just a bonus if we get payed here and the rest i join this forum not only for money but also to discuss with new people, That's my opinion.

Cryptotalk .org is a good website recently lauched.If it increase the number of post  of daily basis and different way of payments method i m ready to have a job as a full time. I was amazed by this site if i reached to withdrawal  if it success i wii give more time to this web site

Cryptotalk is my part time job,actually I'm a mother of two and wanted to give myself worth it not just for being a mother but a provider also.I wanted to have my own earnings and doesn't depend only for only one source of income.This decisions made me feel alot better than just a stay at home mom.Its called self satisfaction and self worth.

I think 1 to 2 hour daily is enough for this amazing platform to learn about Crypto and also to earn you can really complete your 30 posts a day in 2 hours and that's enough i consider it my part time job where i am leaning and earning crypto for free daily

Only part time job I guess, because I am college student and sometimes I'm become busy in my study. Unfortunately, I have other priorities in life so for this time this Crypto Currency world is a second place.

Of course cryptotalk is not a full-time job.However, through this we can gain a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrencycurrency.You can earn some Bitcoin by working here in your free time.

Spending more time we will help you to learn more.there is nothing here to do job as part time or full time for me.i like to invest more time here for learning and getting better ideas of crypto .that set

Well, it all depends on your country, in some countries cryptotalk.org is a high paying job, but any where you are in the world  cryptotalk is a good and reliable job to earn some few dollars online. I mean is the best place to be

As i observed the process on how to earn some crypto here, this doesn’t really worth a full time job but it is recommendable to be a part time job only. But this is only on my opinion, i dont intend to offend others .

Although cryptotalk is not a job, but I can answer your question this way. If cryptotalk were the job then I could say that's it is part time job

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is an extra income for me, but also a way to pass my time getting informed about cryptocurrencies and news. A great way to pass my time and earn something from it too. I'm spenting a few hours daily on this forum and I don't regret it at all.

27 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

It is an extra income for me, but also a way to pass my time getting informed about cryptocurrencies and news. A great way to pass my time and earn something from it too. I'm spenting a few hours daily on this forum and I don't regret it at all.

Right to say it is an extra income and these money is also good for those peoples who want to start trading but they have no money then they need to start trading with these amount.

19 hours ago, Saitama said:

What do you mean by making this forum a "part time job" i've read that it pays in satoshi, but can you live off it? i tought i was a little amount, how many do you do in a day?

Hi Saitama, we can earn 30000 satoshis a day with this forum as long as you will follow the guidlines. I am earning daily but a bit lower this few days because I am busy running errands because of holidays.. But I am keeping to post at least 30 useful post everyday.

19 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say it is an extra income and these money is also good for those peoples who want to start trading but they have no money then they need to start trading with these amount.

This is a big help yes indeed. I don’t have something to invest but my time only that’s why this forum is a big help to start with free investment indeed. Cheers to this forum and I am glad to be part of this.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

It cannot be considered as a full time job, let's be honest on this we are only earning 1000 sats per post here and up to 30 posts, that makes it 30000 sats, so are you going to make a living on 30000 sats only, I consider this a part time job.