What is a Bitcoin address? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What is a Bitcoin address?

On 10/9/2020 at 2:59 PM, Chrenova said:

Now, you may be wondering what a Bitcoin address is.

Simply put, a Bitcoin address is a string of numbers and letters that is used as a destination for crypto payments. Each wallet has its own BTC address, which is unique, similar to how you can have an email address to send you emails.

You can use the same address for multiple transactions, or you can generate a unique address for each transaction. Generating a Bitcoin address is easy within the wallet software, and there is usually a one-click button to do it.

And if you were wondering what a Bitcoin address looks like, there are currently three different formats:

Type 1: P2PKH type starting with number 1, such as 1BvBMSEYstWetqTFn5Au4m4GFg7xJaNVN2
Type 2: P2SH type starting with number 3, such as 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy
Type 3: Bech32 type starting with bc1, such as bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59gtzzwf5mdq

Cripto-1-e1597158195563.jpg

I actually know what bitcoin wallet address is, like you mentioned we use it to receive or send only bitcoins, but i never know there were different types of wallet addresses, because i usually copy the address and past it, it there a network fee differences between this address??

i always felt like there's something odd about Bitcoin addresses, but never actually noticed that they all start with 1,3,or bc1, and didn't even know that they are different, thanks for sharing this info with us @Chrenova

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

A bitcoin address is similar to a digital bank account, it is defined as a source or destinationa of a bitcoin payment

I live to know the kind of all address of bitcoin and the difference between them,I don't know that even I have a long time in the crypto currency world, thanks for the information for all users older or newer it's good to know this

A bitcoin address is a kind of wallet to hold and receive bitcoin, it is a wallet that generally works within a larger wallet. The bitcoin address is unique and consists of 27 and 34 alphanumeric characters, starting with 1 or 3, this bitcoin address represents a user's payment destination, it is an encrypted address that connects with the different entities to receive and send our bitcoin in each negotiation in which we act.

The address of bitcoin or any currency is a series of letters and numbers that form the address of your wallet and is used in order to receive those currencies in your wallet or account in the trading platforms

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The addresses are our wallet where we can send and receive cryptocurrencies are called public keys with them they can deposit us and each person has their public key and there will be no other identical they are all different.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:20 AM, GM266 said:

Bitcoin address is the unique mixture of numbers and letters which is used to locate an wallet address of btc. Through this address,we can easily send bitcoins into another limited address.Every bitcoin address is different. It's a fixed destination where all the amounts will go through a number of blocks. 

Hello, I share your publication, a bitcoin wallet is similar to the number of a bank account where you can send, receive and manage your bitcoins, this bitcoin address will be alphanumeric.

Bro your post was very informative . I came to know what is bitcoin address . And as gave the idea of changing the bitcoin address and its process is very simple as you told. Changing the bitcoin address would be very helpful to us to avoid from the scams. Changing Bitcoin adress for each transition is a good idea to be very safe

Bitcoin address is composed of different numbers and letters. It is a unique string where you can send your cryptocurrency.when you create your wallet, it automatically creates address and it is used to send or withdraw money from wallets or exchange.

• +1 1

It is a good and useful topic at the same time, and there are many cryptocurrency users who do not know what the address of the Bitcoin, and there are some wallets that use 3 Bitcoin addresses and the address is changed after each transaction in order to protect against the hacker.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin adress is a wallet account number that can be use to receive coins, you can send it it to person that wanted to send you coins in other to transact with you.

Hello everyone, Bitcoin address to my understanding is like your Bank account in which you can use to receive money from people, Bitcoin address is also known as your Bitcoin wallet, it is a combination of numbers and alphabet and it is the address you use to receive Bitcoin from friends.

Bitcoin address is an address.  This address will be created automatically when you open a wallet account.  If you have an account in Coinbase, the Bitcoin address will be created.  With this address you can transfer your bitcoin. 

A Bitcoins address indicate the source or destination of a Bitcoin payment. Similar to sending an email. If you want to send Bitcoins to any of your family, you would send your Bitcoins  from Bitcoin address to your family's Bitcoin address.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, norbercripto said:

Excellent post.
I just add one little thing: the network used the Pay to Public Key (P2PK) script, but due to the vulnerability of suffering a future attack by quantum computers, it was changed to P2PKH for greater security and protection of the network. And since then, this script plays a very important role in most of the transactions carried out in Bitcoin.
Greetings.

Thank you very much dear friend for offering us this kind of information that I was not informed of on my part you win a little heart for the information so useful at least for me
A big greeting to the whole community

Sure, thanks for publishing this topic inside the world of cryptocurrencies. A bitcoin address is the particular aggregate of numbers and letters that are used to find pockets cope with BTC. Thru this address, we can effortlessly ship bitcoins to another constrained address. Each bitcoin copes with is unique or every wallet has a special bitcoin address. It is a hard and fast destination wherein all the amounts will undergo some of the blocks...

We need a Bitcoin wallet, which are private keys used to access Bitcoin wallet and they need secure storage. It is advised to avoid using any types of wallets that require an Internet connection and to use cold storage options instead. Always be careful and check everything possibel.

• +3 1

Bitcoin address is wallet where you can store your bitcoin. Bitcoin address is use to deposit bitcoin in your wallet. It is very secure. No one can access to your bitcoin address. So that no one can steal your bitcoin balance from your bitcoin address. 

The Bitcoin address is the main thing that enables us to receive and send money, and the Bitcoin address consists of more than 30 letters and numbers, and this address changes constantly, unlike some other currencies whose address remains fixed, such as the address of the Ethereum currency

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a digital cash system that was founded in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. ... what is a blockchain? ... you should always check two and three times that you are sending your money to the correct address.

• +3 1

Bitcoin wallet is like bank account number given to people when they open account  with bank. Bitcoin address is generated endlessly and each address can hold any amount of coin. The most important in the address is the key and password that controls it, i.e for private address.

• +3 1

This post is very useful, excellent information. The Bitcoin address is a 26-35 character address assigned to bitcoins, it must be composed of numbers and lowercase and uppercase letters

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the number one digital currency worldwide and the higher value also. The bitcoin address are use for sending money and receive money. In this digital currency the address ar must be need for transection.

• +3 1

On 10/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Chrenova said:

Now, you may be wondering what a Bitcoin address is.

Simply put, a Bitcoin address is a string of numbers and letters that is used as a destination for crypto payments. Each wallet has its own BTC address, which is unique, similar to how you can have an email address to send you emails.

You can use the same address for multiple transactions, or you can generate a unique address for each transaction. Generating a Bitcoin address is easy within the wallet software, and there is usually a one-click button to do it.

And if you were wondering what a Bitcoin address looks like, there are currently three different formats:

Type 1: P2PKH type starting with number 1, such as 1BvBMSEYstWetqTFn5Au4m4GFg7xJaNVN2
Type 2: P2SH type starting with number 3, such as 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy
Type 3: Bech32 type starting with bc1, such as bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59gtzzwf5mdq

Cripto-1-e1597158195563.jpg

That's right. Every coin in the market has there on address and not just bitcoin. These address are just like a waze which is it will directly go to your wallet once you put your address on the transaction. These address is your key code for your withdrawal.

• +4 1