What Makes Bitcoin Special? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What Makes Bitcoin Special?

Well i my point of view i see that bitcoin market has different from others currency because it gives us many more money instead of the others currency. And most of the people invest in bitcoin because it is the best way of online earning. Thanks

Cryptocurrencies have provided us with a lot of comfort in conducting transactions and transfers in a decentralized manner and without the need to go to banks and pay large fees to transfer some money to someone, and we can transfer money through cryptocurrencies to people who do not have a bank account

On 1/8/2021 at 8:13 PM, Farsa fat said:

The basic idea of creating Bitcoin is decentralization and getting rid of the control of banks and the taxes they impose, so this idea has drawn many people to adopt it, and what increased its popularity and spread throughout the world

Getting rid of taxes on money is a good thing but as we are thinking about that we should think about the disadvantages too, a politician was alleged of looting an untraceable amount of money from the government pocket and he denied but it wasn't easy to detect because he bought some crypto currency straight and it cannot be traced if he owns the wallet or not. With all my points using crypto to loot money is reducing the national treasure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2021 at 8:20 PM, Kanji said:

I have not really understood, there is that sence  of bitcoin being the kick and the story here is that similar to gold, there is something special about it and we need to be good in it and find that one solution to the works that happens that is even better to what is not as easy today and we are all suppose to be good in what we are doing today and the level is really much easy and perfect and effective 

@The Game @glory @glory50 @Glory39

Well you make a good point here and to be honest bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is not supported by the government due to it anonymous features which makes it better during transaction and no any tax or third party attached to it compare to gold that is own my a private company with many stake holders.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think what makes bitcoin more special is because it's decentralized, it's transaction can't be traced and also bitcoin isn't controlled by anyone. The value of bitcoin keeps increasing and this makes more people investing in bitcoin because there believe bitcoin value will keep increasing thereby giving more profits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What makes BITCOIN more popular and recognize out of the thousands coins available at the market is the first crypto coin to be created, with special characteristics different from the other altcoins. Bitcoin is volatile coin

With bitcoin, we have the option to manage our own money without a bank. Especially when we transact between countries, at our bank it takes a long time to transact between countries, especially if there are a lot of them because it takes days to confirm. With Bitcoin, we found a very good solution, there are no third parties or transaction restrictions, the fees are also cheap. This is one of the advantages of using bitcoin, there are many other advantages that can be obtained with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

There are many crypto currencies in the crypto world. Bitcoin is one of them.There are many reasons thats why bitcoin is quite special than other currencies. It is one of the most profitable crypto currency. It has very high value.The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.It is the king of all currencies. We can get more profits from it when its price is getting high.

• +3 1

Good question dude I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin make it special one thing more Bitcoin is a global currency that's make it special and in these days everyone want to purchase the Bitcoin

Dear friend. If i share my view than most of the traders can do trade in the bitcoin and through these the bitcoin can gain more fame and popularity among all coins. Bitcoin is now on the top of all coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is no team of the bitcoin and it is still there and working perfectly and yet growing day by day, I think this is the best feature of it and that is what makes it more useful.

Cryptocurrency is the most needed invention that the whole world did not know that he needed. We all need an additional source of income and cryptocurrency provided that . We all need to make some money transfers from time to time , without paying large fees, and cryptocurrency provided that too. And we all need to profit from our saving and with crypto investments you can do that without much effort. 

• +5 1

Well for me the special thing about btc is the fact that i don't need to have a middle man to transfer or receive money, it makes the process private, secure and something you wanna trust. 

Bitcoin can be special for many reasons such as its high price, it is the first cryptocurrency and it has a very high market cap.  Here you can benefit if you work regularly.

The simple fact of wanting to offer something decentralized gives much more benefit because we do not depend on a traditional bank which controls our income and I believe that this was the approach for the creation of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, giving a little more freedom to those who own their assets. savings on these.

I think bitcoin make spacial it's trading volume because it's trading volume is very high. If any currency have high trading volume than people take a more profit from this currency. I think therefore it is become spacial and famous.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency like the rest of the currencies is decentralized and depends in its transaction system on secrecy, but the importance lies in being the core of the rest of the cryptocurrencies and the scale in which we measure our profits

Bitcoin is the first form of digital money that has given power to the owner and value to keep the bitcoin. Bitcoin have proven itself to be more efficient and raliable in the world of crypto currency        

According to my knowledge and my view I would like to say that the demand of Bitcoin made it more valuable. And I believe that bitcoin is the first to digital money among all cryptocurrencies.and many people have started using bitcoin as a medium or buying products from online  platform.

There are many reasons for Bitcoin to be considered as special. Besides the value of 1 Bitcoin which is the highest for any unit of any currency whether fiat or Cryptocurrency, the price is volatile. Bitcoin like other Cryptocurrency is decentralised, that is not controlled by the government. 

Satoshi nakamoto foreseen that bitcoin would not be much appreciated because people are used to fiat and to adopt bitcoin it would be hard, that is why he made it not just money but an asset. The volatile of bitcoin is what's special about bitcoin.

Dear friend according to me the thing that makes Bitcoin special is that cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies and anyone can easily access them and doing investments in it and earn profits from them.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:31 AM, Malikjnb said:

I think bitcoin make spacial it's trading volume because it's trading volume is very high. If any currency have high trading volume than people take a more profit from this currency. I think therefore it is become spacial and famous.

The volumes are high for some months, but there is a big problem with this. The market is not regulated by anyone except a few exchanges in some countries like USA, Canada, South Korea. Even for these there is little regulators observation and a lot of wash trading that creates fake volumes.

Happy day, in my point of view about Bitcoin what makes it special is that no one knows yet, there are only theories of the "Creator" or "Creators" This makes it already fascinating history. On the other hand we have the price with which it began to appreciate, taking into account that people who bought when it cost $1 or less and endured all these years, today are millionaires, when it rose to $19000. This 2020/2021 it surprised again with its arrival almost to $50000 and I could spend all day saying things why Bitcoin is special. The best time to buy is today.

• +1 1

I think the prices of bitcoins are the ones that make it interesting. Because as check the charts in the past 10 years, then it is seen that the prices of bitcoin has doubled in those time and the ones whom have invested at that time should have got a huge profit as of now. That is the best thing I love with crypto talk.