What Makes Bitcoin Special? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What Makes Bitcoin Special?

The thing that makes Bitcoin so special is that friends collaborate with each other and help everyone by giving them the necessary support and instructions to move forward.

As you yourself have pointed out, Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies free us from the noxious dependence on financial institutions, such as banks and other entities when we make financial transactions. This is clearly a huge advantage because it give us, people the power to take over our own finances, without worrying about our transactions or accounts can be easily accessed by the government

• +5 1

What you have talked about is completely correct .. On the other hand, there are also fees for transferring currencies from one account to another, but they are not worth anything in exchange for what the banks take in terms of time and financial value ..
What is distinguished about Bitcoin is that it is decentralized, and no one can control its price, unlike the securities and currencies traded between our hands.

Of course bitcoin is special as it has revolutionized the finance system as it provides freedom what does it mean that u can send and receive money with all your control and it's transactions fee are very little sometimes nothing. I pretty sure that soon all the world will use bitcoin

Yes bitcoin is very special  because of the popularity and the fact that the coin is very scarce and not numerous likr any other coins this have made the most important coin and I think a lot of investors want to buy and are still struggling to get but I think the price will move higher than $20,000. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Bitcoin have a special kind of importance in our life and also have a special connection because it is the first crypto currency which had helped many people to have a great opportunity to earn. Bitcoin is following a decentralisation method and it is a great kind of digital currency which would be used as a means of exchange between one person to another person.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:56 AM, Chrenova said:

Why would anyone bother creating a digital currency? After all, our savings and earnings are recorded and traded digitally. At first glance, it may seem that there is no need for a digital currency when our transactions work well on a day-to-day basis.

But more is happening, and it is understandable why financial institutions would be largely opposed to something like Bitcoin.

Banks are the intermediaries for your transactions. He opens an account to store funds, which he records in his own ledger. You send some money to your friend, but the bank performs the transaction on your behalf. Update your and your friend's account to match debit and credit.

But the bank doesn't do this for free, and of course you have to find ways to generate your own income. One way to do this is to charge a fee for transactions. This is more important in an international transaction which, if you have tried it, is expensive and time consuming. Large transitions can have fees in the thousands of dollars range and weeks to confirm.

Really the reason that cryptocurrencies are a total success is because thanks to fast transactions without a bank-type intermediary and that it is quickly and also money can be sent to any part of the world very fast where there is a receiver.

There are many reasons for it. But mostly Transection speed make bitcoin special. If we want to transfer money, they do manual verification. It is too long.  But bitcoin is from hassles. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin has very important and convenient features for everyone in using and dealing, as you do not need transactions, excessive fees, or follow-up employees in any bank. You use a cryptocurrency that you can transfer your profits at any time you want.

8 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes bitcoin is very special  because of the popularity and the fact that the coin is very scarce and not numerous likr any other coins this have made the most important coin and I think a lot of investors want to buy and are still struggling to get but I think the price will move higher than $20,000. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

There alot of things that make the coin special, the first is that ,it the first  cryptocurrency coin created in 2009, it regarded as the God of cryptocurrency, it also the coin that has the hight value ,it doesn't fail it investors, only the rich invest in it

• +2 1

I think the increasing price of bitcoin make it special than any other currency. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly. As a result many people are now investing in bitcoin. 

• +2 1

For me, I think bitcoin stand out of all the altcoins in the market is because bitcoin is decentralized which means it is more extremely volatile. It can't manipulate or control and that's why it make itself special because it is like it has it own way to grow.

The main motives of creation of Bitcoin and Crypto currency is becoming own banks without the need of intermediates like banks. And to decentralise the finance to give power to the one who use them not to the government. Features like Decentralisation, open source code available to anyone, virtual, portable and best way of store of value are the things that makes Bitcoin different from others.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Bitcoin is something that has changed the view the people look the finance system. In my view the two things that more I like and makes bitcoin special is that it's highly encrypted and no one ask u for something about your secret money I mean bitcoin. You are the owner of your coins and can buy anything with the same rate without knowing where u belong from

On 10/12/2020 at 11:15 PM, Litsuga said:

Well, the way it is done is a very good idea, people know that the less there is of something, the more value it has and it is the idea of Bitcoin that every time the amount of Bitcoin is reduced and that over time it will do very very  valuable

It is even amazing how the price of bitcoin shoot up like that. I think the value is what makes it special. No investor would invest in a currency that has no value, I guess a trader and investor are after one thing which is profit. The value and profit in Bitcoin is what makes it special, important, value and accepted.

Of the advantages that crypto currencies offer, they are different and varied, and I believe that one of the main ones is that they can transfer money to different places with large amounts, without having to pay large fees and with a quick transfer, among another disadvantage would be that the person to whom you send the money is a little familiar, with the crypto subject or at least knows how to receive and withdraw funds in crypto currency.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:56 AM, Chrenova said:

Why would anyone bother creating a digital currency? After all, our savings and earnings are recorded and traded digitally. At first glance, it may seem that there is no need for a digital currency when our transactions work well on a day-to-day basis.

But more is happening, and it is understandable why financial institutions would be largely opposed to something like Bitcoin.

Banks are the intermediaries for your transactions. He opens an account to store funds, which he records in his own ledger. You send some money to your friend, but the bank performs the transaction on your behalf. Update your and your friend's account to match debit and credit.

But the bank doesn't do this for free, and of course you have to find ways to generate your own income. One way to do this is to charge a fee for transactions. This is more important in an international transaction which, if you have tried it, is expensive and time consuming. Large transitions can have fees in the thousands of dollars range and weeks to confirm.

Every day the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in the world is more notable, and it is good that someone is concerned about the economic well-being of each person and has created cryptocurrencies, this is something incredible.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2020 at 1:39 AM, Ale1Porrello said:

From my point of view, what gives bitcoin that characteristic that makes thousands of traders use it is because it is a currency that is out of all manipulation and regulation! Apart from being a currency that can help you generate a lot of money.

Bitcoin makes special that its movement and its high price becasue there is no any other coin that movement is so much fast like the Bitcoin and there is not any coin which price is so much high in the market. Bitcoin mostly use in the trading becasue its movement is very fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is special because bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the crypto world. Especially bitcoin also has the highest price point that serves as the benchmark of all cryptocurrencies. And has the highest possible price pump since lots of people are using it especially investing in it.

The most special thing about bitcoin is that its price fluctuates very quickly which is more beneficial for us. The most distinguishing feature of bitcoin is that its price fluctuates so fast that we can estimate that in the beginning of 2020 a bitcoin price was around $ 6000 but now in 1 week of this year a bitcoin is a worth $ 24000. And in this way, people who must have bought and hold a bitcoin earlier this year, now they have achieved a lot of success in this year's end. And those people who invested in bitcoin this year, they also gained a lot from here. And thus the most special thing about bitcoin is that it gives us a lot of benefits in a very short time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, my friend, one of the things that distinguishes digital currencies and Bitcoin is the freedom to send and receive at any time and with a cheap transfer commission in exchange for banks, and this is what made the demand for digital currencies on a continuous increase

• +2 1

I think that for many, the peculiarity of bitcoin is that it has high volatility and decentralization. Therefore, many beginners in trading like to come to cryptocurrency, because you can try your luck, and if your short goes, you will get a large amount! this is really cool, and i think it allows many to strive for adaptation and development in the crypto world!

There are lots of things that makes bitcoin special as a coin. Bitcoin transactions cannot be traced and its cannot be controlled by any individuals or government. Bitcoin has fast and speed  transaction.

Bitcoin might be so special because of many factors such as it is having high price also it is the first cryptocurrency and it is having very high marketcap. 

• +3 1

I thinks that every fait currency is also a digital currency but every crypto digital currency is not like fait currency ,

Crypto have so many advantages like its decentralize no one can control the price or destroy these another difference is in the crypto world we dont need an third party to control our money .