ATMs for BTC. - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

ATMs for BTC.

Bitcoin ATM machines are all over the world now. I just did a google search & there are now over 9,000 Bitcoin ATM´s worldwide, according to a recent article..

See screen shots of where many ATM´s are located. In regards to the transaction fees, it depends where you are located in the world, on how much you pay in fees. In some places, it can be cheaper than banks, in other places more expensive.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 20.09.59.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 20.10.57.png

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

If it happens it will cause a very sharp increase in crypto users .

By using BTC ATM it will be very easy to use everyone try to join crypto world due to its benefits & ease .

As per my knowledge some countries started BTC ATMs . And it also contribute to the economy of the country .

• Useful or interesting 1

I find this topic interesting, if ATM machine are introduced for BTC, I think that is a very big achievement in the  Cryptomarket. I have heard that some country have started using or having access to BTC ATM. Is that right?

• +3 1

This is a great decision, it will be very easy to access the bitcoin and people can get out so easily. Because if this, other charges can also be avoided, and it will save a lot of time. 

Actually everyone knows that transactions in Cryptocurrencies is not easy and you have to be careful and miners charges a lot so the idea of Bitcoin atm is going to touch the sky as it's a good idea and will bring the people on comfort. It's going to help the people getting things quicker and they can withdraw their coins just a step away. Atm bitcoin is everlasting idea

• +5 1

Yes in many countries atm facilities are available in every where. Everyone can use atm facilities. Atm system available in every where like banks on roads or in markets.

Great news dear as it would bring many solutions for the daily use means expension of use . Bitcoin ATMs will help to make fait to crypto currency exchange easier. In short it would help it to be recognized on local level. Bitcoin ATMs will occur to bring comfort for crypto users and expension of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Great opportunity actually if we are going to have bitcoins ATMs as people would learn learn more about it and helpful for crypto users because they can withdraw their coins anytime when they need it. A good step forward in the progress of cryptocurrencies

Yes this is very good idea.

If ATMs are planted  then it will benefit a lot .When  people exchange currency, they have to pay a lot of commission, due to which a lot of their money gets cut. If this idea works, then the country will benefit greatly and more and more people will come to this work. 

• +2 1

I don't have much information about it bro .  Because I newly joined this forum so I have no knowledge . Now I learnt this that the how the work do on this forum. I know I need very hardworking to know about this so please I can't tell you about this sorry bro. 

The use of ATM for bitcoin is a good way and helpful for all of us in latin and america the use of ATM for bitcoin is at trending but in future this facility may be available in all other countries but the reason is only that most countries banned cryptocurrencies due to which in the world it's use is difficult but first if all the countries accept bitcoin and all other digital curriencies then it will be famous more. 

• +2 1

You are so right in this post. Your post increased my knowledge and I have increased my information . ATM is a good thing for this professional . we get many profit from it. In these days bitcoin have many importance so it is used for ATM. Before some days I read about it in news and my knowledge have many information about it. For this I am very thankful to you.

• +1 1

Ho friends hope you are fine. It's very good to hear wonderful news like this, also one of mine friend who is trading of bitcoin tell me about this news that ATMs of bitcoin are placed at many places and they are started operation. It's very positive step to provide user with such helpful services. I think it its very good and safe for your best wishes.

• +3 1

The digital money has come to erase the situation of queuing for withdrawal or making payment and also moving around with hard notes, and I believe no person will want to go back to that era anymore.

• +1 1

We all of us heard about BTC ATM but we have not seen that anyone is taking action to make ATM for BTC ,anyone may be working for the setting of the ATM, so I think that its importance will increase when ATM's will be settled .

• +3 1

Yes there should be an ATM for the Bitcoin and the ETH as well as for the Talk Tokens. There will be very help full for all of the Crypto currencies users that belongs to the variable countries of the world.

• +2 1

Here in Spain, they are now placing BTC ATM machines all over the place. In shopping malls, train stations, computer shops, etc. If I can, I only buy BTC at ATM machines. Because its none of anybodys business what I do with my money. Banks here in Spain, think that your money is their money & they can tell you how to spend it. Buying BTC at an ATM machine is completely anonymous, thats another reason why I like it. You can also buy ETH, Monero, ZEC & other coins now too.

ATMs for digital currencies have become a necessary and urgent need in view of the increase in the use of digital currencies, it is necessary to facilitate financial and cash exchanges through them, and it is good to know that there are many countries that have established Bitcoin exchange in their lands, so we are about to spread.

• +3 1

hello friend, yes i also heard about this thing that you can withdraw with BTC ATMs, i think soon the crypto have a ATMs solo, and it is very convience to us member, it is very helpful to us by the way.

• +1 1

I use a BTC ATM machine here in Spain to buy my BTC or other cryptos. The ATM machine is located in a computer shop. Its about a hrs drive away from my house, the ATM machine is. Because of the lock down & the ATM machine is in a different province, I now send a registered letter to the computer shop, with the money well hidden inside the letter. I trust the computers shops owners, I have been using them for yrs. I 1st call them on the phone, tell them I will be sending a registered letter with the cash inside & when it arrives, they call me to confirm that they have received the letter & money. I include in the letter my BTC addy, the QR Code, email addy, telephone num. etc.

Of course you have to trust the people who will receive the letter. I dont have a problem with trusting the owners of the ATM machine, I personally know one or the owners wife.

For traders and investors it is a great idea and has many advantages But I think that governments will not allow this smoothly because the spread of decentralized currencies will certainly affect many other economic aspects.

• +3 1

A Bitcoin ATM (Automated Teller Machine) is a kiosk that allows a person to purchase Bitcoin by using cash or debit card. Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the sale of Bitcoin for cash.

• +2 1

Every day there are more & more Bitcoin ATM´s placed in public places. Like train stations, shopping malls, computer shops, call centers, etc. One of the problems with BTC ATM machines, is the price or commissions charged. Some countries also charge VAT as well. Which can really make the purchase expensive. But on the other side, sometimes ATM´s are the only way people can buy BTC or other crypto coins.

Personally, I think that BTC ATM was born to advertise crypto and Bitcoin, and transactional features are not used much. Currently the transaction fees in the Bitcoin network are around 20-25 USD ~ 50k sts. I don't think there will be many people using BTC ATMs like a regular ATM to sell BTC for fiat.

This is interesting. If atms are made for bitcoin so this become easy for those who have Bitcoins.  And by this bitcoin importance more increase.

Thanks.