Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

I think using cryptocurrency your personal information protected if you have not provided your KYC. So is depending on about the website where you participate or you trade. If you are using just your personal wallet, your identity is protected because you have nothing to mention your name...etc

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes my friend but you must use trusted platform because there are many platforms that is un safe to give them your personal information especially the wallets, so be careful and choose the right platform

Yes cryptocurrency and cryptotalk is full of security and don't require any type of your personal information. So it up to you can use personal information on this forum. But it safe and secure. Don't think negative about this forum. It helpfull forum according to me.  So it is safe and secure. 

Hello friend according to me we should create a trust on this stage we can prevail in this discussion. At the point when we face higher danger we will begin accepting a decent measure of cash. So when we begin confiding in this site we can prevail in this gathering.

yes that is right when you using crypto currency all your information is safe do not be worry brother , I think cryptocurrencies protect personal information in the best security way, because they protect users from piracy and hacking, and that is one of the most important features of digital currencies. so that all my information about what you asked brother , good luck for you .

Cryptocurrency scammers and hackers have different ways they use to cheat less experience people in this cryptowold for that reason we need good knowledge about the field and most importantly avoid clicking on the links we don't have idea about because that is how some of them get our personal informations and later use it against us, be security cautious to avoid lose.

Hello friend, I think that the governor has always developed their methods of protection, but there are always people who cheat, so we should be wary of these people

Yes I think there is no doubt. Your personal information is protected by using crypto currency but this is necessary which exchange you used. But if the legit site then it is safe. Don't worry.

A very important piece of information.  Of course, personal information and all information on your device must be carefully protected after joining Crypto.  Now online spam and hackers are more active.  So of course you always have to be aware.  Be sure to follow these directions to keep yourself safe.  Do not disclose any of your personal information to anyone.  Do not enter the site.  Use solid passwords.  Be aware of yourself and create awareness among users.

in my opinion your personal information while using this site is safe and secure. so be not worry about this because this platform is safe and secure to use it it is very easy to use .i like this platform due its security and safety .But there are also a lot of scammers and hakers in every field of life. so we should be careful to using any site .so, i recommend to use trust wallet for saving money and invest your money .i like it very much. you should try it and enjoy your life.

Yes is that true that our personal information is protected when we are working on cryptocurrency. I don't know but anyone knows that it then please tell me about it that our personal information is safe or not.

This feature makes dealing with cryptocurrencies easier, faster and less complicated, as you can receive or send money without your personal information back, but this matter also has negative aspects, which is hiding and dealing with criminals, drug dealers and weapons with cryptocurrencies, and also hackers deal in cryptocurrencies. The security of custody measures on digital assets platforms has been a huge matter of concern for several years, and rightfully so. It assures good safety and prevents our accounts from being hacked and misused no complaints have been heard about the issue. 

Nothing is easy if u are not willing to work hard 🙂 if u commitment for being a hard worker and learner that no doubt brother u can achieve success. Now if we talk about internet earning than brother work hard even if u go for blogging or freelancing either through youtube channel. Work hard and success will kiss your feet.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:21 PM, alein said:

We want to believe you are protected. We enter with many passwords. like KYC. But we do not know how safe the servers of the exchanges are. We know that a stock exchange was hacked recently. Therefore, it is recommended to use a cold wallet.

Exactly dear colleague I totally agree with you in the answer that you provide us in this publication since the servers can be hacked and the safest thing to understand your cryptocurrency is a cold wallet
Good luck and big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

There are many wallets that are fake and for a temporary period, we have to be careful as the yobit site is one of the best sites, which offers many and varied services, as well as the speed of transfer and the speed of reception and receipt, and this is a wonderful and distinctive thing as it is a safe site that you can keep currencies or money inside it happy daily

Yes your personal informations are always protected when using crypto talk currency as we can see that our key password are the main assess to our accounts which is only known by you alone unless if you shared with someone you trust the moderators and administrators will never request for your personal informations and moderator or administrator that requested for your information most not be a real staff he should rather be a scammer so keep camp you are safe and your personal informations are always protected

Edited by MK AHMAD

Cryptocurrency is a trusted platfrom.  Your personal info is really safe in here.  But in exchange you have to select a secure platform, unless your info will be hack.  As their are many scammer here so you should go into a link and shouldn’t give reply to others text whom you Don't know.  Make sure about this             

It totally depends on your wallet is legit or not. If your wallet Isn't legit and if you give all information then it may the cause for steal all of your information. Everybody should be concern about this. Otherwise we may be scammed                

There isn't always recognise your customers requirement it method you did not share your private non-public information so that you can worry with just the exclusive information you deliver it's far safe with this web page the same to yobit exchange website online

Hi dear, here is your full protection, But whatever the issue is, which cryptocurrency wallet  you are using There are many scammers here who can steal our data, but to avoid them, to produce our account, we should use a wallet which is absolutely secure

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new here..

Yes your personal data is saved while using cryptotalk. Because this site  requires more security to create your account so don't worry its a save site but on internet there are many fake sites whose can saved your personal data.

Well as far as I know Cryptocurrencies doesn't require personal information but still some exchange platform and wallets requires personal data and it's all about your trust whether u trust them but in case of wallet trust wallet is the one wallet that does requires personal data

I think that it is protected. You do not save any personal information about the owners of electronic wallets, but it is necessary to choose the best and most secure wallets, and blackchain is more protected than others.

From what I understand and believe your personal information is protected in both Cryptotalk and Yobit. But your personal information is not protected in sites where you have to provide KYC.