Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

the truth is I do not like many pages that lose identity because that is something very delicate, it can be done but they have to be very serious pages

It depends on the website that you are using, if you are using a fake website and it requires a KYC then for sure your information will be in danger because they can use it for some purposes. So you better not try some websites that you are not sure if legit or not. 

• +1 1

It depends on the wallet you might be using.if it is a trusted wallet then your personal information are safe if not then otherwise.you can lose everything if the wallet is poorly secured,so use a trusted wallet with total anonymity that can protect your personal information and handle any fraud attempt 

Definitely friend your personal information is protected on crypto currency. Crypto currency is the  most secure platform in the world. You can't break this protection. So your information will be 100% save in this platform.

Why not dear? You are always safe when using this forum because this is highly protective and trusted forum. This forum don't try to access to our personal information. I am using this forum from many weeks but I didn't hear any bad news about this forum. 

it depend on you that where you provide permission of your facts. crypto communicate does not effect on your non-public information it is going to be safe from this discussion board however be careful of other web sites and wallets .there are numerous wallets and web sites on which your non-public statistics is not safe

The personal information of users of cryptographic entities should at least in theory be protected, since in blockchains their components are encrypted and it is assumed that they cannot be violated. But we must be on the lookout with this, because we read daily in the news that these cryptographic entities are constantly hacked by cyberspace criminals and they steal a lot of money with these failures that occur in the encrypted world of cryptocurrencies, like this that much caution.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:06 AM, elnegri said:

It is protected if it is provided in suitable sites since if it is used in pages with little reputation and also that have been released for a short time, if it is used in a wallet, things change since it provides good protection, of course, if the wallet has an excellent protection and also do not ask for so much personal data therefore everything would be fine.

Yes, surely if you are worried about your good and bad then you will choose a thing beneficial for you and not that which can harm you. In this case we have to choose the best wallet that uses your very little information and has great reputation in public. You should be aware of security system of the wallet you are using. 

Hello everyone, I consider that we should not trust ourselves, protecting our personal information can help us minimize the risk of being exposed to identity theft or personal data, we must be careful and know with whom we share our information and what electronic means we are using.

in using the wallets there is no need to share your personal information to any one you can still use it without doing so that means your personal information is always safe here.

To use cryptocurrency we think we need to know a lot and understand something good because we can use it here because we can do something good here and we can make a lot of money here because we can do a lot of time here because  I can do something good here

as I would see it, the individual data are secured and digital currencies are on of the most secure approaches to chip away at web, likewise the entirety of your cash are protected here yet you also need to guard your own data .

It is a very good platfrom. So it is protect your personal informal and and give u all security perpus. So u hsve not tension and your Work with Trustly u can work in this platfrom with faithfully. Carry on your work. Thank you

According to my thinking cryptocurenciesprotect personal information in the best security way to keep our crytocurency .for cryptocyrency the yobit wallet is the best because is the security system is much better and keep our cryptocurency is safe .it is secure and best for us .

• +2 1

Yes off course. Crypto Talk is the secure and registered platform that provides full security of personal data of their users. You can provide their personal data without any fear or hesitation. Crypto talk is just a platform to discuss the crypto curriences and its not involved in your personal information or data. Your data is completely safe and secure. 

Yes of course our personal information is save here.this is really a protective site to be working here.i am out of threat that my personal information could be leaked.this site demands no any documents so I pleased to be working here.

Absolutely yes!

Cryptocurrency is so legit that all it matters about and centralizes on is money/coin investment, learning benefits and exposure about the simple and well constructed aspects of knowledge.

Your personal information is minus in the necessities and requirements of crypto.

Keep your mind safe and be free.

hey mate, you ask a good question that is our personal information safe or not, so my answer is if we select right exchange or wallet than our information are safe, if those exchange not have a compulsory kyc verification but if we select wrong exchange for cryptocurrency than our personal information might misuse. So select right exchange or web site for your cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your personal information protect this site. Because it is safe site. No problem in this site. So u can do it. Security verification captacha etc more than verification im this site. So u can Trust it and share with your friends. Best of luck

It is depend on you when you share information about this then it will be dangerous for you so avoid to share your personal information on this plateform. Otherwise this plateform cannot cheat with you.  

Yes the system of this forum is really impressive. This is a very secured and trustworthy platform. Some online platform do save the personal data of users that's why there is strong chance leaking the data by mistake. But in this case Cryptotalk is a very secured platform. There is no chance of forgery. The only thing is needed that we have to be careful.

• +2 2

It is protected as long as you don't engage with some sites, exchange, or even wallets KYC. Because it is very risky once you provide your identification online. It can be used for some illegal transaction and you can be a victim of identity theft.

• +1 1