Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

As long as you do not share your personal information with crypto related platforms, then your data are completely safe, but if you have done kyc process in x or y platform, then there is a probability for a risk; this probability is inversely proportional to the degree of the trustness of that platform

• +1 2

I thibk our personal information are safe while we are using cryptocurrency because we don't need to give our personal information to cryptocurrency sites.

The facts demonstrate that they have an elevated level of security, however there is a sure danger of encountering assaults once more. The vast majority of the wallets were assaulted hence they have improved their security frameworks.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

Dear @MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH you are right that our information is safe while we are trading in cryptocurrencies. Like yobit.net is also a trustable forum it can't share customer information to anyone.

But it's our duty that we don't share our personal credentials to anyone.

• +1 2

There are lots of Crypto Money wallets available. It is necessary to find the reliable one. After all, we give our information. They have solid Crypto wallets.

• +1 1

this is the good thing in cryptocurrency, we can be free in all our investment or trading, because we don't must be deposit our personal information to any one, and the good exchanges and wallets have good protection to our personal information, so we can say that our coins are safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As this is online work and there is always  a risk in online working.

So,you need to use 2FA security to secure your account. 

And need to use those wallets with high rating about security.

Always use apps or sites when you confirmed about thier privacy rules. 

Use those whivh are legit. 

• +1 1

@Icms2324 It depends on some different factors how well your identity is hidden. Is your wallet holding any of your personal info ?¿? How secure is the wallet you are using ?¿?¿ Is it a hardware wallet, a desktop wallet, a wallet in an exchange or a wallet on your telephone ??¿ If its a wallet on an exchange, the exchange has all your personal info that you signed up with, your credit card info if you have used it on the exchange site. Some telephone wallets can access whatever they want on your telephone ( yes it does ). A hardware wallet or desktop wallet SHOULD´NT ask for any personal info. Also it depends on the coin you use. BTC is very private but transactions can be followed / found on the block chain. Monero in theory should be the most private coin in existence today.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

My dear friend Crypto Forum has a lot of wallets.  If you want to keep your money and information safe, you can choose one of the best wallets in the forum. I think the best wallet is the blockchain wallet.  Blockchain Wallet keeps your money safe.  You will have no problem depositing your money in this wallet.  Blockchain Wallet is really great.  Thank you.

• +1 1

Definitely not! Crypto is a very trustworthy forum. I'm using for a while now and I haven't face any problems till now. You can trust them blindly. This is a great opportunity to earn and gain some knowledge. 

I'm glad I found this trustworthy forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/9/2020 at 1:21 PM, alein said:

We want to believe you are protected. We enter with many passwords. like KYC. But we do not know how safe the servers of the exchanges are. We know that a stock exchange was hacked recently. Therefore, it is recommended to use a cold wallet.

That's really True, as when having to provide this kyc information on to an exchange then, from some attacks, it's gets hacked, as information such as credit card details might be involved if you actually but Cryptocurrencies on this exchanges, as when it comes on security, Crypto are good, but have to link your information with your various exchanges might be a worry if you lack trust on them

• +1 1

I think it is safe for us. But I suggest you should avoid to give your personal information at unknown website. If you have any doubt about that site then do not  share your data.

• +1 1

Well, all the same, there are people who do not believe Internet protection, which is the correct point of view. After all, the best way to steal data is via the Internet, and anonymously and quickly. But everyone already knows this exchange, and the fact that the cryptocurrency itself is anonymous. The risk of stealing your data in cryptocurrency is lower than you just surf the sites

• +1 1

Yes your personal information are protected while you are using cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrencies dont ask for any personal informations,  it's mostly your email and nothing. So be rest assured about your personal information on cryptocurrency that it wont be tempered. 

Your personal information is totally secured while using crypto currencies because most wallets have a high level of security otherwise people wouldn't be using them but your information might get jeopardized if you share them with a scammer so I advise you not to share your information with anyone you don't know.

Well I actually don't have any idea about this topic but its interesting. But I think cryptocurrencies are safe because I've never come across a post that a persons personal information got stollen in crypto except account been hacked or scammed 

• +3 1

If you registered on a platform that ask for your personal information don't hesitate to share your identity but think twice before you take action but if it is a legit platform like binnance you have nothing to fear of.

Not in every website but in your personal information is protected in crypto and they don't leak any personal information about you so don't worry about it just do your work with relexation. Your personal data is fully protected.

• +1 2

Off course your information safe at this forum until when you did not share to any one. In yobit there is no threat of leak personal information because it's blockchain system of technology keep all hacker away from their users so we should kept care by not sharing to anyone. 

Yes your no personal info is leaked to the folk when you use cryptocurrencies when sending & receiving transactions in the blockchain network.Many centralized exchange needs KYC then they know your details.

Despite the low level of security of some exchanges, I consider that cryptocurrencies are an excellent way to protect my information, since there are options as secure as Monero, one of my favorites.

Security systems are constantly updated in reliable and known wallets, so you should choose a well-known, reputable and secure wallet in order to protect your data from any penetration.

With cryptotalk our personal information is well secured, in these forum they don't support KYC however most at times we login in the wrong site where we put our personal information in danger. Finally our details are 100% safe in these forum and let try and avoid unnecessary site that is not well recognized.

Of course your personal information are protected while using crypto, if only you register with a legit wallet, not scam so please try to make enquires before your open any wallet.

• +1 1

For this purpose, digital currencies were invented, to protect our personal data and make our transactions anonymous and without the need for a third party, but we notice now, unfortunately, some platforms and wallets who demand our identification, and with this request they cancel the basic goal of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1