Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

Well my friends there are many plat forms that to crypto trading. Some of them are fake but the true ones have your identity and data saved. Electronic wallets on those plat forms can only be accessed by the owner itself. They do not allow any third parties to access your wallet. There security is totally increased and increasing as the day by day spams increasing.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend. I hope you are in good health. Yes, this is true. This forum is of high quality in preserving information. It is very difficult if someone tries to break into your data. It is a fair platform and has high security standards. As for the rate of money transfer, it is also 100% safe, good luck. is yours.❤️

• +4 1

If you use well-known and reliable platforms, then your information is safe, but if you are dealing with untrusted platforms, information is at risk despite the presence of many reliable platforms, but most people do not share their personal information.

My dear friend you must use the correct and known wallet among people and definitely enter a password that is difficult to know, in this forum your personal information is protected and it is impossible to hack or use it in an abusive way. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes your personal information is secure while using crypto currencies it's strongly protected. There is no risk until we share our information with unknown sites or unknown persons. 

Yes you are right my friend the craptotalk company does not collect the personal information and this is safe website you work on crypto easily

Yes, on this forum and other popular crypto sites.  But as for the rest, I think you need to be very careful and careful while sharing your details with the site to avoid falling victim to scammers.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, our work in the field of encryption needs a lot of privacy and accuracy in setting the correct instructions not to hack the account, and you can do this by setting a passcode with a number of letters and numbers that are difficult to access easily, and you have to make sure of the quality Your portfolio and that you follow it up properly and focus on the information in it, good luck for you.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are fine. In fact, yes it can be safe if you do not share your personal information with anyone. Avoid links that require information such as your email and password. If your wallet does not ask for this information, then you are safe, good luck for you.

• +3 1

There is no need to give any personal data to cryptocurrency sites. But should select the best wallet to safe our personal information. They protect users from hacking. So cryptocurrency project your personal information. 

Ofcorse it  is completely safe because as we can see millions of people are using this forum and are also getting benefits from it then it's confirmation that it is totally safe and sound, I hope this cryptotalk has a strong security and protection system. 

I think cryptocurrencies protect personal information in the best security way, because they protect users from piracy and hacking, but there could be people who can come in and take everything that you own so you ought to be very careful with that.

If the (know your customer) selection is not activated, the identity of the users in the trading operations will not be disclosed and the rest of the transactions are entirely safe against attack, hacking and theft.