What happens when we sell our crypto in profit - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What happens when we sell our crypto in profit

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

If your transactions within the limits than you have no worries. but if it exceeds the taxable amount limits than you will be questioned about your earnings and you have to provide all the details.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Greetings, my friend
For information, recently the German parliament approved the possibility of depositing digital assets with banks and imposing fees on all transfers or withdrawals
As for the event, after we decided to sell our encrypted assets, the price will continue to witness small changes

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The transaction are not being tracked, but if you sell you Bitcoins on any websites exchange and from this websites exchange you withdrawal to your bank account, they will see take some tax.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you sell your crypto on profit, that's good but it doesn't end there, for me I will withdraw some of the money to fiat and reinvest again on any other valueable coins and make another profit. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes it all depends on each country regulates. if taxed yes we have to pay. but the exchange at crypto is subject to transaction fees that are usually for miners. yes, if the affairs of the bank depend on our own country.

• +1 1

I think the only way government give a tax on cryptocurrency earning is only by bank. Because bank have a record from where you get money and how you get it.

In my country if your deposit is more than $1,000. The tax agency sure will get notify about it and investigate it in the bank. But if they have no any evidence you get it from salary and online business you don't need pay tax.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think one of the mediums of investment in the current era is Bitcoin Hey, its popularity is increasing day by day, and in many cases of the present era, what is being done for cryptocurrency investment in the world and this is why Young Generation is leaning towards the presentIf you want to profit through this, of course if you buy a coin at a lower price then you can sell it again at a higher price, then only you will be able to profit from this site on the platform, and you can put that money in your pocket.

• +1 1

I think When we sell crypto profit it is good for me  and it is good for my future. and  it all depends on each country regulates. if taxed yes we have to pay. but the exchange at crypto is subject to transaction fees that are usually for miners. yes, if the affairs of the bank depend on our own country.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Bijoy52 said:

You must sell the cryptocurrencies that you will gain, you will be able to earn better with these assets if you keep your original assets, thus you may have to continue because if we sell all of the cryptocurrencies then maybe we can make similar gains.  We can't sell because we sell something, we take some profits,

Agree with you .  You really master trading and investing techniques. It's true that only liquidate your profits and let the assets that you invest continue to work to become income.  It's like you are investing in an excess commodity in crypto. You don't have to work hard, just look more closely at the crypto market and the price of the card of your assets.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Yes your earnings could be taxable if it reaches out to your taxabke income. So you can be questioned about your earnings. In mu country i am not earning as well to compete requirements of taxable income. So till now i dont have any issue

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

Yeah you are right im just lucky that my country are still not putting a regulations and tax law to all cryptocurrency holders inside their territory.

There will be tax if there is charge in cryptocurrency usage in your country, if their is no tax all the profit is yours

In my country, tax arrangements regarding income from cryptocurrency have not yet been applied. So no matter how much my income from the results of crypto is not taxed, I like it.

In my city there is no tax and it is not taxed. You need to know the laws and thereby protect yourself from the tax service. 

On 23.12.2019 at 00:35, Maxtron73 said:

I exchange the crypt on the stock exchange into Fiat and transfer it to a card. I didn't have any problems. Perhaps this is because the amount was small.

This ia very good when we make profit with crypto. When we make some profit with crypto we have to sell it. If you want to hold for long term. You can also hold it. You must have to make profit with crypto before selling it.

• -3 1

It depends on the amount. In example if you suddenly deposit a million euros, I am sure many bells will start ringing at your bank and they will definitely inform the financial criminal unit of your country.

If the amount is small like bellow 10.000$ I doubt they will care much.

Still it depends on your country regulations. If it is a large ammount try to ask someone that might have knowledge on this. 

If the amount is large you will probably have to pay income taxes as well.

Edited by BTC Future

On 12/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, Maxtron73 said:

It is not easy to predict what will exactly happen if most crypto users convert their crypto back to fiat but I will mention my own prediction. When most users suddenly withdraw their coins, the amount of cryptocurrency in circulation will drop significantly and it will be terrible for miners who earn by validating transactions but the network processing speed will increase due to less traffic.

Regarding the taxes, it depends on multiple factors. Some countries still don't have clear regulations for cryptocurrencies. Some others have defined clearly the category of assets to which cryptocurrency belongs. If your country has set rules for cryptocurrency, then you will have to pay taxes based on the amount you will withdraw to your bank account. You may also get away with taxes if your country is neutral about cryptocurrencies!

• +5 1

First of All i did not see a rally after 2017. Most of us are waiting too much for bitcoin rally or alts rally. So just to have some little money earned from airdrops i am happyvto have it. And amountvi earning is not in the range of taxable income

In this time every small crypto hodler is important for the market. If we sell our coins then the coin price will drop down. And it also can make us lose. I sell my coins and when I sell it, it's price going up. And it make me worried about my lose.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This very good for us when we are selling our crypto with profit. Profit is the always best things for all people. When we are selling our crypto with profit it is nice. And market also goes up with it.

When we can sell our cryptocurrency profitably, that is, if we sell at profit, we want more in mind so that we can better understand how to trade cryptocurrency and trade accordingly so that we can do more than thatIn order to gain success by trading well, it can be said that our interest is increasing day by day, once cryptocurrency has increased, the demand for it so that we can make more profit again and again, for this I think we haveTo acquire skills in a perfect way, one must acquire knowledge

And this depends on the country you live in. If you exceed the limit of the amount that is taxed, then you will be asked about your income, so you must provide a detailed explanation.