What happens when we sell our crypto in profit - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What happens when we sell our crypto in profit

That's right but I don't really mind doing that in case I was in a situation I may need the money at a sudden time without having to wait much so withdraw my balance to fiat and keeping them in banks in the best option available for us but in a normal time I would keep them as crypto so I don't pay huge taxes for saving them as fiat in a bank

• +3 1

If you want to avoid the fees and taxes you can dk that and even in crypto by freezing your crypto balance as a constant currency such as USDT , by doing this you keep the value of your balance the same without having to pay taxes for it

• +1 1

My friend when we get the profit from the cryptocyrrency then we get joy and happiness but if we talk about the taxes of bank accounts I think this depends upon the rules and regulations of the country that how much they cut the taxes .

In order to get good profits through this trading, we can wait for the price increase, sell at a good price, and earn good profits in this transaction, and the increase in the value of our cryptocurrencies increases our daily profits.

How might that occur, the exchange are not character followed, but rather on the off chance that you push you Bitcoins on any sites discussion and from this sites trade over you withdrawal to your exhibit account, they will see show chosen charge.

• +1 1

Well it depends on you to on how much profit you will sell your crypto because it is very good and interesting way to earn money online. You have to fix your demand first and then sell it with your profits. Thank you

If you sell your crypto's with making profit, that's perfect and you should never look back the price. Every country has their own tax methods, and some countries still not taking taxes from crypto and my country is one of  them. In my country government will not take taxes if  i don't want to withdraw really big amounts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the only way government give a tax on cryptocurrency earning is only by bank .now every small crypto holder is important for the market .But if we send our coins when their price is low then we have to lose but if we sell our coins then when their price increases in the market then there is huge profit.

It depends on your  country laws some countries haven't impoosed tax on cryptocurrency yet there are sites where you can sell your bitcoin you can also sell it through some wallet but I will advise to convert it to litecoin or trons they have less charges  when making transactions.

When we sell our crypto in profits nothing happens. In my country our cryptocurrencies earning are not been taxed when we withdrawal our earnings to our bank account. In countries where cryptocurrencies are legalized I think tax are imposed in crypto withdrawal. 

If your withdrawal pass the limit that the government grant you to deposit in your account then your taxes will be higher and you know it will affect you directly 

In my country there are legal gaps within the tax law, where it is dictated that if there are small amounts that enter an account, then no taxes should be charged, so if they are deposits less than 100 usd there will be no problem, many deposits small and the problem is solved, that's what I do when I decide to convert my funds to Fiat money.

As all of us wants Good profit and we sell out our coins when the price going to up. Now Come to point, it's depend on the rules of the Every country in which we live . Some countries are allowed and they just get texes and some countries have the limit of withdraw. If you cross the limit then you will investigate about this money 💰.

I think when you sell your crypto currency in a big profit. You want to take withdraw I think if you take withdraw from yobit then you pay 1% yobit transection fee and I your country taxes I am not sure but in my city no taxes on trade.

Dear partner, if you sell the crypto for profit, the profit will increase.  Of course we have to buy and sell currencies according to our situation and market.  If coins are held to increase profits and invest.  Understand the situation and sell it.  It is possible to make a profit easily by selling all the coins when the price of the currency continues to rise. At present, the demand for crypto is increasing.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

I think that in all countries you pay the tax, but each region will pay a specific tax. This matter will actually be required in all regions that will recognize Bitcoin

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

I think countries really want to take taxes from cryptocurrencies, and money that is worked on on the Internet like PayPal taxes is really huge.

• +2 1

If I bought cryptocurrency at a low price and sell at high price, there is no two thing that will happen, it means to person has gained. But if it is otherwise, that means the person will lose. That s why it is good to make us of all professionalism to make sure we buy at low price so the price increase for good to make use gain. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not withdraw to my bank account before,
I do not know what are the procedures for income taxes.
But I think that banks impose taxes on income that is periodic and recurring,
As for your transfer from crypto trading platforms to your account, it is one deposit every period, so I don't think that is income.
You have to wait for an answer from one of the people who encountered that situation.

• +2 1

When we sell our crypto in a more profit it means we earn good amount of money. It help its users to get more profit with the store crypto. But now a days crypto goes on its lower level.

Actually, I do not know much about this subject. But I hope there is no such thing. If we destroy some of the money earned from cryptocurrency trading with tax, it will not make sense.

Thar will be a very good and great time when we will sell our crypto currencies in a good profit. Every trader has the desire to sell their holding coins in a high price so that they can earn much profits. So every trader invest their money when the coins price is low and they sell their holding coins when the coins price becomes high to get much profits. 

If we sell our cryptocurrency and make profits. That give us give us motivation to make more transactions. And will change of life and increase our capital to increase out trading or investment quantity. 

Unfortunately, some countries tax money when they reach a certain limit but here's a way. Maybe it'll work. If you have  some of people are in different countries and you trust them. All you have to do is agree with them you transfer cryptocurrencies to them and they transfer money to you in installments in order to avoid taxes so no one knows where to make money only there who transfers money to you as a gift for example. 

• +5 1

Hello, it is true that taxes must be paid, it is something that is usually funny, since cryptocurrencies are anonymous and tax-free, the detail is when they are converted to fiat money, it is correct that in each country, the laws apply differently Regarding taxes, I previously heard that if you withdraw large amounts such as a btc, and do not report your taxes, you can go to jail for not doing so, since it is counted as theft from the nation, something like that was what I read, but we must keep abreast of this issue, how it works in your country, to avoid something like that.

• +1 1