Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

I think not every website can protect and protect our data from scams. But blockchain can safeguard our data because everything is anonymous there.

Yes this is true, our data is completed secure in crypto website, nobody can break or interrupt our data, it is possibly

Secure and managed data, because no one can break this block chain..Right. 

Various locales have various approaches. You can't anticipate that all sites should carry on similarly. I have heard that a few sites accumulate individuals' close to home data, for example, (address, IP, age, work, and so forth) and offer them to some measurable associations as an approach to win some cash. Some different sites guarantee they keep individuals' information as secure and covered up as could reasonably be expected. Yet, paying little heed to site strategies, if any site is hacked, all the information in it might be accessible to programmers and there is no way around it. In this way, in the event that you don't need your own information to be uncovered to general society, attempt to utilize sites which don't require your personality subtleties for enrollment.

• +1 1

By no means apart from your crypto currency own in sequence or store it on sites, for the reason that nearby may be rather abuse with them, in my view, it is outshine not to fix this crypto currency. 

don't always depends in online website's and share our personal information, because in online any thing not encrypted so avoid this things do, how many times we see big and secure exchanges also hacks and they loss much data, so l don't recommends to share your personal information in any websites.

All depend about in what websites exchange you have your data, there some website exchange yes invested on their security but there others no, so all depend, and also always there is a risk, we cant trust anything!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

I don't ever consider that my data is safe in somewhere. Many exchanges are working with governments and providing information to them about their users if requested.

The advantage of digital currencies is to provide safety for the dealers. As for the sites that trade these currencies, they are alien to the target of the currency, and everything has its pros and cons.

yes our data safe here. but don't share  personal data to any wes site. some site are very safe. but some sits security is very poor.

People are concerned about this thing because in the past many incidents happened from big companies who were unable to protect  their clients data. Thats why some people discuss this issue too much. In the case of crypto i have not heard any news of this type anytime. So i am hopeful that they will protect customers data.

For me yes, our data in crypto are secured because at first we log in as anonymous or using a username and for sure most of us are using separate email from our personal activities. They might know the Mac address of our device but each platform has its own security system for them to last.

If you are thinking of your data security in Crypto websites then I must give you that much confidence as I have experienced from it that as a user we should not fear or get scared of it because Crypto is the very best sites where all the data are very much secured just you need to use some authenticators to give another layer of protection.

• +1 1

This is biggest issue in crypto community because some time ago there was not rules about any thing and most of peoples was working or trading just anonymously but suddenly as we have new regulations and many new laws now we have to face some serious troubles about KYC recently Binance data hacked and more then 1 millions users emails and other details leaked which is not good for this community now time for better security and better ways for this.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes our data is safe here, because no one can break the protection of the blockchain. unless you give your personal data to others. but remember the scammers are always hanging around, so be careful don't be lulled by seduction.

I am agreed with this answer because any website protect there followers data to improve there dignity but due to some other reasons  heakers  do this then its not the fault of that website

Your data may not be stored, the hacker can access it. There are many sites on cryptocurrency, there is real. I am very secure in the data crypto because I use a very strong password.

formerly you permeate appreciate tour client right and accurately, I suppose our facts is not safe. I'm sorry? might be the feature look if it is not harmless but leak to the world? How about collective media? They experience this KYC with them too

There is no need to give your personal information to any site but when you are connecting yourself to a wider pathway then you became insecure unless you give your data scammers are everywhere be aware of them 

You have to study very well to which pages we trust our data since that lends itself to many other illegal things, so it is better to use recognized websites

6 hours ago, Md mohosin said:

okay our information is safe and sound here, as no one container rupture the protection of the blockchain. if not you undertake your individual records to others. but take into account the scammers are forever killing around, therefore be cautious don't be lulled by seduction

Some places they will.make.it safe but not all.sires should be trusted that our data are safe as they said it is.

I think it is. Real crypto websites are like the most trusted website one would ever see. They are very secured and they are always working and updating their security mechanisms to keep their site free from hackers. So I can say our data is secured in crypto sites.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

In this time I don't think our data secure in crypto. Because there are many scammers and hackers in the market. They always try to stole our information and funds.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

so the deduction is that we comprise to self-same alert a propos our individual in order like CNIC, residents addresses, call up records and emails. we be supposed to not join up sites of earning recurrently without studying them. We be supposed to examine and take clear-cut follow a line of investigation and be same cautious in unification such variety of websites which oblige our own data.

There's no such thing as secured but we always limit our actions to prevent those incidents. Once your personal information was conencted to internet it is the time that your personal information is at risk.

I think it is. Because crypto has grown a big network of work in very short time. So if its network was weak it never can happen and people Won't use it so i think it gives us proper security in this matter.            

This is very important issues and iam also interested to know is our data on cryptotalk afe?Cryptotalk is very good way and it provide us currencys and i am seeing a lot of people are using this site.I think our data on cryptotalk is secure And its my personal belief.