Is there any a new BITCOIN will Generated? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is there any a new BITCOIN will Generated?

As per situation most of people are Hodling bitcoin as gold. If most people start only hodling the bitcoin than there will be new coin will rise up against bitcoin?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Every day some some new Bitcoin are generating every day by Mining Bitcoin.For Mining Perpose we have need some Miner and Graphic cards for Mining Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Oxygen said:

As per situation most of people are Hodling bitcoin as gold. If most people start only hodling the bitcoin than there will be new coin will rise up against bitcoin?

I warn that bitcoin is strong against any coin because many say that bitcoin is the king of all coins so it is not possible for new coins to rise against bitcoin because I am sure it will not affect many people to move to other coins except run to bitcoin.

No, there will be no coin against BTC. When people HODL bitcoin, the amount of bitcoin in circulation for business and money transfers will reduce and sometimes this results in price rise. This has been happened in the past too and many people had held bitcoin and that didn't lead to the generation of another coin. People do this to increase the value of BTC and make profit for the long term. Maybe some day bitcoin beats Gold and attracts gold investors to itself. In all the ten years after introduction of bitcoin, there has been no other coin who can dethrone it and it is always on top in most exchange rankings or website ratings.

No dude! There will be nothing could be generated like bitcoin. Bitcoin is itself a revolution which is created by a mysterious person. and I think no more mysterious person will do that again :classic_biggrin:

No, apart from Bitcoin, nothing can appear, and the capitalization of Bitcoin simply will not allow another coin to replace Bitcoin. 

yes it will be generated , because there are lots of miners around world who is generating btc daily  , so it will be mined

Should a new coin become as attractive for investment as bitcoin? Even if this is possible, the old investors will not leave bitcoin. A new coin needs new investors. There will not be many.

There are only 21millions bitcoins available for mining and once all of those bitcoins have been mined,no more new Bitcoins will ever be created,but the good thing is,it will become more valuable over time as the number of bitcoins entering the system decreases.

15 hours ago, Oxygen said:

The total number of the coin was determined by Satoshi Nakamoto. The number was determined as a way to introduce scarcity into the digital currency. Thus, the more bitcoin is extracted, the rarer the currency in the market.

While the price will hold and bitcoin will be mined, it will have a price. If on the contrary it will be sold and large companies will not mine due to the price then the difficulty will fall and there will still be someone who wakes up to mine

No i don't think so a new bitcoin will generate yes but I thing I have it will hard fork and create a new with that option see options are there but this I thought what your all think about this 

10 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Cryptocurrency is still in adoption process, and newbies tend to invest in the bitcoin, that is why bitcoin is keeping it';s first place, but in the near future when no one is a newbie no more, other coins will get a chance.

You are right, but till now except for a few like ETH, LTC or XRP and a few more, nothing have shown enough promise to overtake bitcoin. However, you are right in another way, even though you didn't mention it. If everyone hodl bitcoin, then there would be no bitcoin generated, but to generate bitcoin there needs to be transactions done, and to verify those transactions, miners come in play, and they are rewarded by new coins as reward to help keep the network working.

I think that the OP asks if another coin takes over as a means of transactions because we treat Bitcoin more like gold than a currency. If this is the case then it is possible and there are already thousands of crypto that thinking this way. Litecoin for example promotes itself as Silver to Bitcoin's Gold. It has lower fees and they tend to have faster transactions, making it easier to use in e-commerce. Same thing is Roger Ver saying about Bitcoin Cash, which he promotes as the crypto that is merchant friendly. We don't know what the future will be but we should always have in mind that Bitcoin might be used only as digital gold and another coin for commerce.

I think Bitcoin will stay there to become number 1 coin in cryptocurrency.

But about another Bitcoin replication and clone. There is already happen and i think will going happen in every year. That is also fork coin from Bitcoin, where i think actually useless but people really hype about it. For example Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Gold, etc.

I still believe Bitcoin will still strong until all Bitcoin supply mined. There is the real competition every coin after that.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

yup sure. as per the technology is upgrading day by day everything is possible as world have new changes day by day. so there could be a New crypto currency with higher of its value and performance. It might be.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There will be no new coin to rise, bitcoin will rise even though half of it is hold in the wallet, it will be very little in the market

I always think that every crypto that the name start with Bitcoin that or this will actually be valued like Bitcoin in price in the future time that's always be my view of any new coins that is generated under bitcoin. 

23 hours ago, Jamil1011 said:

Go upper bitcoin is not as easy as it can be said.Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto coins of the world.And it is 500 times more than most of the other cryptos.

Yes this is true, any crypto coin can never beat bitcoin and in future we are not seeing a coin will be generated like bitcoin. but this is not impossible as the ratio of successes are high in term of technology. 

There are new coins appear on the market but it doesn't mean it has a chance to compete to Bitcoin. The only coin I think that will give a strong competition was Ethereum maybe not now but on the future.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:08 AM, Oxygen said:

The new coin will have 100 coins of the market cap. We already have BCH and its fork. The new coin needs a strong community and global adoption to beat BTC. 

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies coins don't think any coin will grow up like Bitcoin Bitcoin price increased every day many people are investing in Bitcoin maybe some coin have great potential to grow in future but the Bitcoin is only valuable currency in Crypto trading world at the moment

On 12/23/2019 at 12:08 AM, Oxygen said:

Their is a  process of every action in crypto its not sudden built up  any trend in crypto.All things run in crypto with plan.You are making speculation about sudden BTC adopted globally and then  it shifted on hold.Then arise of new coin.To me this is a fantasy  and In reality it is different.Their are many hurdles for BTC to become ultimate coin of market.