Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

5 minutes ago, harsh said:

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

If you look at the price then you will notice that it is increasing. A slight drop occurred as people were thinking that it will drop in Christmas but it continued again to rise. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I guess people are not yet to jump in cryptos, maybe they wait to rise for more bitcoin a little bit so that will signal to them to start buying bitcoin and this will start to pump.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

bitcoin is nowadays at a stable level.it's price depend on demand and supply i think that's why it is still at it's stable price.when it's demand and supply become more it will also go on increasing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

bitcoin repeat its history and spikes more than before. if you are a technical analyst you can understand the price flow of bitcoin from last 9 or 10 years. 

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well, honestly I don't know I keep on thinking and reading about predictions and analyzations of experts, but I don't think it helps, as we know because of BTC volatility and unpredicted we can't accurately pinpoint when it will drops or rise its the matter of time to monitor it and see it rising but one thing for sure it will increase someday we have to wait and hope that it will happen soon.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price still not increasing all eyes are fixed to the next year, so we need to wait the next year 2020, there are many new in circulation about halving, about development about about....

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinions of why bitcoin price is not actually increasing for now is like some people are still selling their own btc because of the festive period that's what I think happening to the Bitcoin market. 

• +1 1

In 2020, bitcoin is not yet ready to occupy a serious position in the economy as a currency. It seems to me that the greatest growth will occur only in the years 2022-2023.

• +3 1

https://freebitco.in/?r=6142452

Nobody knows the reason for the current rise, even the news no longer affects the price of bitcoin, but rather became completely manipulative in it. Yesterday, analysts expected it to drop to the levels of 6thousand dollars and today it is at the levels of 7400 dollars.

Bitcoin is pumping today.⁠bitcoin approaches the $7,400 mark again as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies report moderate gains.i think it will continue now to rise up and it is start of bull phase.

I believe there is more to the case of bitcoin price not increasing than meets the eye. But one certain thing is that the next halving which is calculated to happen around the second half of 2020 is a major pivotal point that will change the name of the game in terms of bitcoin price, I personally expect to see bitcoin in the 50k ranges.

• +1 1

The price of Bitcoin is presumably the most regularly explored character of the cryptocurrency market.If you observe the market closely then you will find that the easiest answer to this problem is that there are more sellers than buyers

I guess you haven't really paid attention to the Bitcoin chart on the right chart.  Every hour that I notice the price of Bitcoun really goes up.  Bitcoin star increasing. Pay close attention or you will lose the chance to make money

The price of the bitcoin increases by after Few days. The bitcoin is now in very critical stage it wants to pumps its price but failed. Many investers are not buying bitcoin. Now I am waiting for the new year. I think new year price increases .

I think the price of Bitcoin was increase after it drops to $6500 and yesterday it was $7100. The value of Bitcoin now was $7500 and it was good news before coming of Christmas.

12 hours ago, harsh said:

Hello friend the most important thing in the crypto world is patience. Please be patient. The price is started to increasing. The market was very much manipulated by the whales. This is why the market was so much unstable. But now this is becoming stable a little bit. As a result the price started a increase. 

12 hours ago, harsh said:

does anyone knows what might be the reason?

Few trading activities, not much great news, and people treating it only as a speculative asset and not actually using it as to pay services, are some reasons the price isn't moving a lot. When you look at the charts, the price actually moves sharp but short. This could indicate that a large player, called a whale, tries to manipulate the market sentiment, but somehow fails to gain traction, and after his manipulation, it only trades sideways.

Expect more price action near the halving, when the news would look into it and hype would build up once again.

Upon checking,bitcoin price already increase to 7500,those who bought from 6500,already made good profit,patience still needed.have a safe trading everyone😊

I cannot predict this. but bitcoin has only risen slightly this year. reportedly in 2020 halving will occur where the increase is only slightly and after that there will be a bull run in 2021, because usually bitcoin rises in odd years.

Maybe now is not the time to increase the price of bitcoin. Currently the price of bitcoin is still stable in the range of $ 7,200, maybe in early 2020 the price of bitcoin is gradually rising, waiting for a surprise at the beginning of the year.

• +1 1

Why the price of bitcoin has not increased because according to me I have read about the issue of bitcoin prices, because the increase in the price of bitcoin is helped by the market.  And now bitcoin is currently at a very critical stage that wants to be pumped up but fails.  And I will still wait for the new year.  if I thought there might be an increase in the price of bitcoin in the new year.  Greetings for CYPRO.

56 minutes ago, xpertt said:

Bitcoin does not perform very well this year but I think next year will be the year for bitcoin, I am pretty confident that the value of it will rise, but it is hard to predict what till be the price of it so I keep monitoring the charts to know that I will not lose all of my investments.

does not perform well? the price literally went from 3.2k at the beginning of this year to 14k and people still on here complaining about the price being too low, even in 2 weeks now bitcoin went from 6500 to now 7500, thats almost 15% gain in a week.

The reason for the fall is holidays and vacations. People need cash. Many change crypto to fiat to have a good rest. After all, there are not many places where you can pay in crypto