How much can Beginner Earn From Faucet - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

How much can Beginner Earn From Faucet

I think that faucet is not profitable way to earn money. For example you can earn only 1$ working all day long in such way whereas doing some other job you can earn much more money. 

It is not profitable to work on a crane it is not worth the time since these platforms only fill your computer with viruses and unwanted advertising it is better to spend this time on this forum

You will have to see ads or perform the tasks that they ask you, which are mostly simple, you can also watch videos or shorten links, with that you would already be earning btc, normally these depend on the value of Bitcoin and pay few dollars, do not expect to earn thousands, that will wash you a long time

Faucets can prove to be good for beginners. it is good to start collecting very small amounts of bitcoin, for example 0.001 monthly, and built up on your cryptocurrency. But for a person who is used to getting a large amount of bitcoins, it will be a waste of time.

A newcomer to the tap can make very little money. Now the cranes don't work well and pay very little money. Not only the newcomers there can't make money, any users on the faucets can't make good money. Cranes used to bring money, but now that time has passed.

that depends from many factors, form 1$ to 100 i suppost.  but still we don;t know real state of it so we will see lil bit later

Faucets or griffin give you fractions of bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin without counting the other altcoin, depends on how the volume of the market of each cryptocurrency if it is high will give you lower fractions if it is low will give you higher fractions of them.

Thanking everyone with the help of this forum.

Faucets depends on BTC price but generally you can earn 200-2000 satoshi per day just faucets.If you find a lots of faucet sites you can earn 2-3$ a day thats maximum amount one person earn.

well there are several facucets in the market that take a good time, one of them is the known freebitcoin, but in all faucets we must take into account to affiliate people to maximize profits and make good use of the pages☹️

I think that before going more fully into crypto, it seems to me that it is better to start with faucets since in this way people become familiar with cryptocurrencies and thus they get more confidence when investing in any project that I have to do with cryptos that's what I think.

Cryptotalk is a very useful forum when it comes to learning and asking for advice about cryptocurrencies. I have seen fascinating topics to discuss that causes reading all the comments because there are many people with experience in this forum and that seems really incredible and it also gives you earnings for commenting 1000 satoshi that you can ask for more, you will get information and you will earn money.

Paypal is a wallet but not a crypto wallet, it is fiat money or national currencies, especially the dollar, but it is a platform that has gained a lot of prestige in recent years because you can pay quickly anywhere, if you want a crypto wallet, this is Uphold or Trust Wallet.

8 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

I think you can make money from Faucet, but Faucet basically depends on the price of Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin is good you can make good money from Faucet and if you donate less you can earn less, there are a lot of Faucet scams now, but you  You will be able to earn good income from cryptotalk, which will be satisfactory for you

@Mosharraf its true that cryptotalk forum is a good source of earning money but your explaination About faucets was not totally right because faucet payment Don't depend on btc price.. The faucet owner usually set up a amount for every member.. But they amount can be increase if  you able to do much refer plus collect the faucet amount Everytime then soon your earning will be double..                    

Beginner can earn very low amount. Without experience everything is difficult to do. Faucets are giving  very low amount of coins.

Not so much actually, I mean you could easily earn more in this forum just in a one day than within one week in a faucets, that's WITHOUT referrals, if you have some referrals (like 30-40) then it may be a good passive income for you, they'll do the hard work for you, the negative side is that, these earnings won't continue for more than a week (and that is a really good scenario), the people will realize that they're earning too less for many hours of work, but it may be nice for starting to learn about the cryptos :^).

26 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Dorjoy12,,,You're right, I've never used a faucet, so I have no idea about a faucet, but there are a lot of fake faucets right now that harass people for money.  No interest in Faucet, but I think cryptotalk is a good source of income, we can easily make money from this forum

@Mosharraf i can recommended you to dont waste your time in faucet. Better you can Use your time in crypto related section such as trading, bounty, investment Because if you can be expert in this some section then without any doubt you will be a expert member in crypto world.. But if you want to earn huge amount profit then you should focus on trading..                   

• +4 1

7 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

but I want to know about bounty, I am not proficient in trading, I know a lot about trading.  Learned, I think trading and investing will be profitable for us

@Mosharraf if you want to gain knowledge About bounty campaign then i can suggest you to check the bounty section of this forum where has lot of guidelines how you can be a expert bounty hunter.. Its hard to share bounty information here.. You can also search about it in online and you can find out different blog to where has information about bounty..             

Sincerely, cryptotalk gives good opportunities to win bitcoin, it is one of the best platforms that offer such opportunity from Yobit. Unfortunately they do not make payments to people from my country. But I still support them full, as I like this community very much.

7 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Dorjoy12,,,Thank you, you gave me some ideas about bounty, I think there are many bounty hunters in bounty section, but they will not easily share information about bounty with me, but if i search google I will find many blogs about bounty, from there I know a lot about bounty 

@Mosharraf  you are wrong about it.. This is a crypto currency discussion forum and every one come here to discussion Their with each other.. If you ask any help from senior member then surely they Will help you out..or you can make a topic in bounty section About helping for how to be expert in bounty.. Best of luck ❤                 

If you can make a strategy that I recommend you get together a bit of crypto and then look for or investigate some ptc or faucep that you think is the best because put advertising on that page to be your referrals and automatically earn more your earnings for working it and Haci you could have good earnings on the pages you have to bear in mind that the faucets are good most of them but they do not give you enough they can give you a few dollars but the earnings are usually very slow since they only handle ad systems and are usually limited

image.png

Faucets are pages on the internet that offer you the opportunity to win bits of bitcoin (satohis) in exchange for solving small captchas.

The way they are promoted is by telling you that with them you will earn a bitcoin or that you will get some very good satoshis with which in a few days you will complete to have your first bitcoin.
We cannot hope that with this we will become a millionaire.
Payments are usually so small that they are measured in Satoshis, the name for one millionth of a Bitcoin.
So you earn very little and in the long run.

You are better off going to lots of simple faucets with low rewards and clearing them quickly an efficiently , than wasting time clicking boxes and pop ups and captchas and then doing it all again on the one site hoping to get a big reward only to find out it was a con.

Personally is don't like the faucet, but cause most of the earn are coming from the referral which is very tough to gain for the general user like me. But you should go with the crypot instea of the faucet cause its most trusted and reliable.