Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

Ripple the best-known, most widely supported as the fastest coin transaction on the market today because unlike other crypto projects, Ripple doesn’t require much energy, it takes a new block to create every 10 seconds. That’s because it isn’t a true blockchain, meaning it can work without the electricity-intensive proof of work process Bitcoin and many other coins use. This keeps the network fast and efficient. Second, and perhaps more importantly, Ripple has fundamentally different settings from Bitcoin. 

I could say doge coin has the fastest Blockchain, no matter how the blockchain was overloaded it processed transaction faster

A matter of fact I think Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has the quickest Block chain. Bitcoin cost is excellent so that is goos for individuals

The fastest extreme change in cryptographic forms of money is the scramble, because under fast exchanges it can effectively hold for a few seconds and your exchange may not show up.

The only coin that I think has a fast transaction speeds would be xrp, dash, ltc which is quite fast, doge and also ethereum. There might be other coins who are more faster than those though. Still, those are the only ones that I know

Ripple, Every 10 seconds a new block is formed. It helps the network to support up to 50,000 tps, with transactions taking 10 seconds. All these characteristics make Ripple the most well-known quick coin on the market today.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

in my opinion ethereum is an example of the coin you are looking for. because ethereum since it was launched until now has a good system and very fast service. this became the main spear of ethereum to continue to grow to this day, and the development of ethereum is one of the fastest crypto developments in history.

Bitcoin has very slow processing speed because of old technology which is 7 blocks per second and ethereum is a little ahead with 15 transactions per seconds. The fastest crypto in my knowledge would be ripple as it is able to process 1500 transactions per seconds.

468x60-3.png

Based on my experience when it comes to transactions the fastest is XRP.everytime I widraw my balance using this coins within just a minute I been able to get it.i really like xrp coins.

Bitcoin is one of the slower processes that new solutions have to catch up on the network and the blockchain itself is fast, but it relies on constraints that need to be greatly improved

xlm coins are very fast to send because xlm coins have their own exchange called stellarport and stellarterm

in my opinion there is no significant difference in terms of blockchain technology, ranging from speed and fee. because basically all crypto uses this technology and develops it. but some that continue to grow with it call it EOS, ripple, or xlm.

Etherum I believe it has the fastest Blockchain compare to other coins, although different coins that are built under Etherum Blockchain grow more efficiently in the cryptocurrency industry. 

Well, based on my searching from the internet, dash is the fastest coin when it comes to transactions, dash average transaction time is 2 minutes and 39 seconds and it is also known as a block time, dash with its 2mv block size can process up to 56 tx/seconds which is really speed compare to others.

eos is a great coin and it has the fastest blockchain system in my opinion. Though bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies, its transaction time is really too much😒

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't have much knowledge in other coins on blockchain technology as I'm much familiar with Bitcoin only therefore I have found this post helpful from the comments.thanks

• +2 1

I believe that the fastest transactions can be obtained on the blockchain of eos, doge, tron, xrp even the same bitcoin transactions can be very fast if you put high fees, for example with a fee of $ 12/15 they are almost instantaneous

19 hours ago, cockbi said:

With Nano you'll send installment with zero prices. That's sound insane, however it is authentic i as of now test it. Yes this is 0 charges.

Well, this topic asking for the fastest blockchain in terms of transaction and there has no nano talking about, this dash is not using nano as far as i know by searching it on internet. Try to elaborate your idea from us mate. I hope you understand.

I did not understand your question a little, if you mean the fastest currencies in terms of transfers, I believe that the ripple currency is the most expensive right now, as it takes only minutes to convert.

I found some coins which are more faster than bitcoin are futerpia, ripple, nano coin etc. You can transect them at lower cost and more faster than bitcoin.

23 hours ago, Atiqul178 said:

I think bitcoin is the fastest Blockchain in tha world's.i am very happy because I work this site.

Bitcoin is not the fastest it is fast but there are a lot of other Blockchain that are more fast than bitcoin

i also do not have enough knowledege about the coin.i hope,bitcoin is the best.because nowadays it is increasing day by day.i only know about the bitcoin.you wait here for your information.