Which coin has the fastest blockchain? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Which coin has the fastest blockchain?

I believe that EOS is one of the fastest blockchain currencies, as well as Ripple (XRP).

If you are asking about network transaction speeds of course, those 2 are the most fastest till this date, unless i'm mistaken and someone please correct me.

Nontheless they are so fast that at the point that you send them you get them instantly (probabily after 1 second till the exchange updates information).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are some blockchains that are based on speed and some even have low fees. EOS, nano and Tron are some of them but the issue with those is that they don't have very decentralized networks. Some might think why is there an issue with this. It is an issue because this will mean centralization of a private currency and will create the need for trust, making it similar to government fiat but with the trust to an individual or a company instead of the government.

Bitcoin is not very fast because it needs the transactions to be confirmed by more blocks above the one that contains yours. So it takes around an hour to make a transaction between wallets. But there is the lightning network coming that processes transcations in seconds.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast?

I also have no knowledge about blockchain,  but am very sure with this your question I will be able to knw from many of our experiences and older members in the forum. That's why cryptotalk is the best you learn every day.

In crypto currency every coins has its own transaction speeds to determine the the crypto currency with a fastest transaction there is what we called network transaction volume it depends on the numbers of users who who are making transaction with that crypto currency at a given time . Below is the top three crypto currency with a fastest transaction processing.

1. EOS is a crypto currency that was launched on 2018 it processes a transaction at the rate of 1.5 seconds and handle a capacity of up to 3000 transaction per second.

2.  Ripple coin (XRP) has the capacity of 1500 transaction per seconds along with the transaction fees though it average processing time is four seconds.

3. Stellar lumens (XLM) is a crypto currency with a processing transaction of 5 seconds with a very low fees.

Fast is not secure too there have been fast coins and they were 51% attacked and money was stolen. You can't have the Bitcoin security compared with other blockchains so this is what makes Bitcoin the best. If you want fast you can use a centralized coin.

I think that xrp has the fastest blockchain, the transactions are almost instant, they take literally from 3-5 seconds to happen or something similar, with low fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should start from the basics and since you don't know anything at all you don't need to know which blockchain is the fastest but learn what is a blockchain first and how it is being used.

In theory, the fastest is doge, however in my opinion the Ripple or XRP blockchain is ridiculously fast, I cannot understand how in less than a minute a transaction is confirmed and sent, which in my opinion does it the best currency to move quickly.

• +3 1

From my point of view XRP is the one I trust for a fast transaction, it is a very good project that is very fast and I have read that banks can adopt this technology to carry out their transactions, given its speed in operations.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it.

I remove the rest because this is the important part and you need directions. What you need to know is about Bitcoin and you can find a lot in this forum but also on the internet. The rest about blockchain and the fastest one come later.

• +1 1

I think the fastest blockchain cryptocurrency is Ripple. Ripple does aim for the speed of transactions between countries, and the advantage of Ripple is that, when compared to others, Ripple has its own users and fans. This makes it easy for people to transact from one country to another, its stable value makes ripple suitable for money transactions.

• +1 2

I have seen many claim to have millions of transactions per second and given results of them. It is good to have fast blockchains that send your money in seconds but there are some problems with many of them. The big one is centralization and maybe security problems too with attacks on the networks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can use Bitcoin for fast transactions too and accept with zero confirmations but this means there will be a chance that the transcation will be double spend. A small chance and for shops that sell items of small value like a coffee it won't matter at all as nobody will try to steal $5.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 9:28 PM, Badman001 said:

Yes obviously right the ripple is different coin then other coin.the transition of ripple is very advanced and easy as compared to bitcoin.

XRP coin is a good coin but its transaction is difficult now its not easy becasue in the crypto market they change their deposit and withdraw rules they make 2 codes and at first i lost my coins and i make loss when i transfer that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most people say the doge currency is the fastest, but about my personal experience I noticed XRP is the fastest, the process does not take you a few seconds, it is great

Ripple is the fastest blackchain.  You will notice that the ripple coin is transferred in a very short time.  Ripple is a different kind of currency. Many people may not know about it yet that Ripple is the fastest currency in the black chain.  This ripple is different from other currencies in many ways.

There is no issue with the blockchain speed you can not say that one coin os faster and the other one is slow, there are ways to know a transection on the and the remaining balance all along.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:05 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I don't have much knowledge about blockchain but I am very eager to know about it. Since the blockchain technology launched it brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry. I want to ask you a question which coins blockchain technology is fast

I think lite coin is the cryptocurrency thats have very fast blockchain technology following by ethereum and bitcoin, but the don't know others people opinions. 

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Badman001 said:

Yes obviously right the ripple is different coin then other coin.the transition of ripple is very advanced and easy as compared to bitcoin.

XRP coins have made a very good impact in the crypto world.  Its users have increased a lot.  Many companies have launched their payment systems with XRP coins.  Its transaction speed is very fast compared to other coins in the crypto world.  As a result, everyone deals with this coin.  However, the transaction of LTC coins is fast.  And whose fees are very low.

On 22/12/2019 at 11:05, Frozen Kingdom said:

No tengo mucho conocimiento sobre blockchain, pero estoy muy ansioso por saberlo. Desde que se lanzó la tecnología blockchain, trae un cambio revolucionario en la industria de la criptografía. Quiero hacerte una pregunta: ¿qué tecnología blockchain de monedas es rápida?

The nano cryptocurrency is highly fast in transactions, but of course this will always change due to the number of users and this happens with any cryptocurrency, so currently NANO is one of the fastest in my opinion because I have used others such as BTC and LTC and they take a little longer.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, Gabriels100 said:

From my point of view XRP is the one I trust for a fast transaction, it is a very good project that is very fast and I have read that banks can adopt this technology to carry out their transactions, given its speed in operations.

I agree with XRP in that matter but I have XRP because it is centralized and is been controlled by the banks something that satoshi nakamoto was avoiding, so I would go with stellar which is even faster and is decentralized.

the coin had the fast blockchain is lot of coin and i can explain about it just read my comment 

for me i think TRON has started working on its own blockchain and it has been improving ever since and they have the best and the fastest transaction i have ever seen.

so i hope i answer to your question and good luck brother .

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, mahdititus16 said:

the coin had the fast blockchain is lot of coin and i can explain about it just read my comment 

for me i think TRON has started working on its own blockchain and it has been improving ever since and they have the best and the fastest transaction i have ever seen.

so i hope i answer to your question and good luck brother .

Well I actually dont know which blockchain is the best nor which is faster. But I want through a lots of other peoples comments because I belive I will get ideas their. Though I've heard Tron has the best and fastest transactions speed but others too are fast like Litecoin. Though its depends on the type one use.

• +3 1

With the little experience I have in this matter I can recommend Dash, its transaction time has an interval of 2+ minutes, there is also even more anonymity with Dash.