Bitcoin Cashback Rewards for Shopping Onlone - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liquigate.com

Bitcoin Cashback Rewards for Shopping Onlone

This is good, though am trying to visit your site but the link is not opening! I don't know what the problem is. There are many cashback platforms for shopping online, what are the unique things offered by your site to attract new users to use your site and not other sites?

• +4 1

On 10/9/2020 at 11:01 AM, liquigate.com said:

Your link is wrong. You have remove the period from after - . com. It should be https://www.liquigate.com

As it is, you are sent to a blank web page. Im surprised nobody has told you sooner.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

hello my friends in my opinion bitcoin cashback rewards for shoping online elecronic cash has craweded into the types of online buying and selling.

We all know that this is a very good initiative to use decentralized electronic currency to pay directly for the purchase of goods.  Soon crypto is going to be the most used method for making money online.  Thank you all very much.

Hello, I suppose it acts like those cash-back companies, where they return a percentage of what you spent.
There are people who like this type of platform very much, because if they become helpful, but in my case I do not use them, because I am not a person who buys a lot online, but if these types of returns are helpful, since if they save you some money, still, good recommendation, best regards.

It's a big platform . Bitcoin is used for online shopping and banking .Liquigate is a Bitcoin cashback service that rewards users for their online shopping .