The save draft feature is very useful - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

The save draft feature is very useful

Which browser mate has the best feature for using crypto talk? I am having a hard time always logging in whenever I am posting? Can you please give me some suggestions? As the interval timing for posting now is increasing in 3 minutes. I really need to save some posts.

Yes, I often saw it from this site, but when I return, I can still find my post. This is a good feature on the forum. Sometimes we forgot what we wrote, but this feature was turned on.

This forum has an automated draft feature that saves your post. But it is also possible if the admin wants to add the feature you recommend. I think it's useful for users who have a lot of ideas in their posts so they don't have to retype the post when something happens to their computer

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Hy guys how r u i hope all of u will be fine .draft feature should be created becuse it help us. Someone have work and his bettry low then he restart there phone . And work from there he end.

Indeed we noticed which as well, usually we can be found out of this site nevertheless when I arrive once again we uncover my personal publish nevertheless presently there, this can be a great attribute with this discussion board, once in a while, all of us neglect what we should have been composing however this method resolved this.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

This feature can very help full in my country because in my country there are many problems related to electricity and when my PC electricity will cuts immediately then this feature me to recover my written post .I suggest to all the crypto users to use opera GX browser this browser can restore all the opened tabs if you mistakenly close it .

Sorry, I have little idea about this. However, I think the conservation draft feature is very useful. And if you know the answer to this question, of course thank you admin.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

Yes great thing about cryptotalk forum is that whenever you browse to other site, when you go back it shows your reply and it is not deleted, save draft thing is very uaeful here in cryptotalk forum.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, McCree said:

Yes some time my browser will do some problem of auto close. But this forum have really good feature of draft and if my browser accidentally closed then i go to my crypto talk recent view page from history then i see my written post. This forum saved my post in draft and then i click on submit button.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:59 AM, Rashedkhan said:

I know it also happens to everyone, right? But in all save draft feature is excellent for those who are busy and doing so many things in their phone or pc, and maybe it can also use a trick to consuming less time in posting for example you've done posting to lessen the time in your next posting you will choose the topic and type your content and leave it right there and wait

This is too much amazing. It stores our data very very easily. Andi love this too much.

I like this feature because whenever my connection lost or electricity gone the draft is still saved and whenever I open my cryptotalk account the simply repost the post 

Yes the save draft feature is very important, the first time I noticed it was when I finished typing a well constructed reply only to mistakenly hit the next link instead of submit reply, I was so mad and I went back preparing to retype my comment, but when I opened the comment box I saw my comment there, I was so glad

Crypto world has this feature and this is good and more beneficial to all than other sections ,it never wasted your work if accidently you closed this site for any reason and reopened it then you will find your previous process same

As far as I know, I like this feature, because if any of us have access to the browser and refresh. And foolishly skip your modern process. And entertainment will certainly tell me what answer to this question. Thanks

Surely this is good feature,  but there a few browsers whivh keep your reply safe and forum filled untill you come back....one of them is Google Chrome...!!!

It's a good thing for me especially our Internet is kindly weak in connection so sometimes the reply doesn't load but after I refresh it, it go back to normal. Just be careful because for me the slow internet can make sometimes double comments.

On 22/12/2019 at 18:48, Migo said:

Sí, me di cuenta de que también, muchas veces existo en este sitio, pero cuando regreso encuentro mi publicación todavía allí, esta es una buena característica en este foro, a veces olvidamos lo que estábamos escribiendo pero esta característica lo resolvió 

Es una de las mejores opciones, porque aveces uno esta reacionando y tiene una idea de lo que puede escribir y de repente sucede algo inesperado, y que se guarde ahi ayuda a uno a no perder la idea de lo que iba a decir.

Yes this is a very good option in Cryptotalk many times i closed my browser and after some i restart it when i go for writing another reply i see my old reply in draft.

Thanks Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

This feature is good. When the internet connection is broken, I can refresh the page and I will be able to see the post still in place, but if I use an interpreter the page will be translated and the topic published in a different language so we have to check the topic before publishing it

On 12/22/2019 at 2:53 PM, McCree said:

Yes it's a great and helpful feature , I have all the time my browser crashed and close without any caution and when i open it and go to my cryptotalk page I fund my comment in draft and ready to be sent 

On 12/22/2019 at 4:53 PM, McCree said:

But that feature sometime if interrupted with internet connection lost i think, could cause duplicate replies, so be careful.

Well, this is normal for this forum, im also doing this when i getting bored and i will just stay of reply there in the comment section and i will submit it later, even though you are closing your browser, it will be still there.

1 hour ago, drmsohail said:

Yes this is a very good option in Cryptotalk many times i closed my browser and after some i restart it when i go for writing another reply i see my old reply in draft.

Thanks Cryptotalk.

Yes Dear, Most of the time I am writing very fast and suddenly I touch the Home screen button. And the browser closes. But thanks to this feature, I don't loss my work. I open it again and continue work.