Depression and trading - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Depression and trading

Absolutely my friend, you said it yourself: Rome was not built one day, that is, it was supposed to prepare before starting the trade by obtaining useful information and checking the experiences of old traders and then starting a pod and self-confidence. Thank you very much because everyone needs this information.

Depression in trading comes after experiencing unsuccessful trades and going through huge amounts of losses however,this should not cause us to lose interest in trading because opportunities comes at different intervals and the key is to get geared up and learn more of what can contribute to your success story and avoid making regrettable mistakes.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +2 1

Not every business goes straight without facing challenges, whenever we find ourselves in experiencing losses of sums of money, We may feel depressed but we should  not become bitter and entend to make decisions out of anger which will make us end up regretting but focus on our mistakes and improve. @Sypher9

In the beginning, the best solution to get rid of FOMO is not to look at the market and focus on your currencies only. You should also learn the basics of trading and investing before you start buying cryptocurrencies because if you do this randomly, you will lose a lot of your money.

• +3 1

Dear in general, I have some correction for you on some errors or the experience that it reflects on you in general dear, I did not fall into such a mistake in general and I lost 75% of the total of his portfolio and money because I always have a father’s money, a stable work mainly in order to reassure him in general so as not to lose his possession  With great proportions, when I sleep mainly dear, I advise you to learn trading through the basics of technical analysis. This is the most important thing that we must learn in general. Thank you very much.

Yes, losses happen to everyone here in the field of cryptocurrencies, and the trading market is a difficult market and a person must be an expert in order to make good profits.

• +2 1