Bitcoin investment - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danjames

Bitcoin investment

I do not believe in this. I think it's a fake. When you say that many have found their addresses with keys, I am sure that you personally do not know such. And I, too, did not hear that cue balls were stolen from someone from a cold wallet. So I don't recommend trying any generators. 

You can buy Bitcoin from exchanges that accept bank wire transfers like Coinbase but you should check first if your country is accepted and on their list. If you can't find a real exchange (careful there are scams too) that uses the bank system of your country then you can try buying from Binance with a credit or debit card.

• +2 1

You can invest in many ways. Lately there is investing from institutions using Grayscale. Other payment systems like paypal and skrill have Bitcoin buy option too. Then there are the crypto exchanges and the p2p websites that act as an escrow for p2p trading. And finally you can trade if you find someone by meeting him.

• +3 1

The best platforms to invest money, especially with bitcoin, are subjective since it all depends on what the user wants to earn and the benefits he is looking for, since for example I could recommend a cloud mining page, but you could be looking for something that generates profit through automatic eating, so to recommend and some platforms from my point of view:

1) Binance Staking, Futures, etc

2) Investbox of Yobit

3) QubitTech

4) Mind Capital

• Useful or interesting 1

Trades are closed in order to prevent an even greater collapse of the asset during a panic. At this time, exchange players simply cannot really analyze the situation and in order to calm the market, the exchange takes on the function of stop trading.

Trading resumes when the understanding of what is happening begins to come, the usual rhythm of trading operations returns.

It turns out that the exchange in this way simply manipulates the cue ball rate from part, and does not allow it to fall below the plinth, in general, +1 more confirmation of my theory that bitcoin will definitely not fall below 3k bucks)) 

If Bitmex hadn't been cut off then, it's scary to imagine what would have happened to the price of bitcoin) Fortunately, most of the bitcoins are traded on several exchanges, and in the future I hope they will also be turned off during some panic.

Edited by Arrow01

Some of the statements are stretched) Especially about "one of the attacks on bitcoin could be the disconnection of the Internet on the whole planet") 

So bitcoin will work as soon as the Internet is given, there will be a couple of empty blocks and that's all. 

I can't give you ten sites, you have to find which ones suit you and some of the top are Binance, Coinbase and Yobit. But you have to make accounts, read the user agreements and pass KYC to do that. There are some crypto exchanges that don't need kyc and also allow you to buy from others in your wallet.

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Nurul Huda said:

That is a good suggestion even it is advice to make us buy immediately bitcoin at a price down then we hold back in anticipation of market prices continue to fall but if it is seen bitcoin prices rise then we will sell it for big profits.

Crypto business is un-trustful and the chance of the loss is greater then the profit because of the price drop factor in crypto it is very risk as compare to Gold business.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇  CANVA PRO available for 1 month in just 300 TALK COIN.

16 hours ago, Nikidron said:

So I don't recommend trying any generators. 

Bitcoin generators? It is clear and obvious that they are all scammers. They generate fake bitcoin in seconds to minutes and ask the person to pay certain amount of bitcoin in order to claim it. It is just a scam. 

18 hours ago, annayks said:

You can buy Bitcoin from exchanges that accept bank wire transfers like Coinbase but you should check first if your country is accepted and on their list. If you can't find a real exchange (careful there are scams too) that uses the bank system of your country then you can try buying from Binance with a credit or debit card.

You can make use of yobit for credit card option is available and easy but check the lists of countries that yobit are rendering such service for. For more option, binance is good, you can even trade p2p on binance. 

You ask for us to give the ten websites where you can invest in Bitcoin or you forgotten to write them? Try coinbase and if it doesn't accept you then try Binance, but also look for an exchange that can associate with the country you are living.

21 hours ago, Amiami said:

3) QubitTech

4) Mind Capital

I don't know what these are friend. Can you give some more information if it is possible. I am always finding some opportunities in forums and websites and skipping them, only to later feel bad that I didn't try to find more. ARe these legit or high risk?

• +1 1

Experts mentioned that the investment is not the right time and that you can always invest in BTC. Experts, who are very excited for this year, added that it is one of the best times to invest in BTC. Many analysts and experts think the BTC price could reach six-digit digits. Experts also have different points of view: 1.Bitcoin price will rise to a six-digit value in 2023 as more people enter the crypto trade. 2. With the Bitcoin halving in 2024, prices will rise. There will be a time when demand for Bitcoin will be greater than supply. 3.It is said that the last coin will be mined in 2140 and approximately 1.5 to 3 million Bitcoins will be lost in the blockchain. Scarcity will help prices rise. 4. Many people will start using Bitcoin to secure their future as they live in corrupt countries. 5. More countries will consider adding BTC to their systems.

I can't give you ten bitcoin investment websites but I can tell you about some exchange you will use to buy Bitcoin these are Yobit, Binance and Coinabse.

You can find if one of this fits you but it also depends on the country you are living.

Edited by kryptonick

I don't understand your questions very well if you mean how to invest in Bitcoin investing, you may go in many ways on gambling sites, and a lot of people earn from that.
You can get a good profit if you become a successful trader.