Bitcoin investment - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danjames

Bitcoin investment

This is the worst topic I have ever seen on the forum, the topic is about Bitcoin investing, but I am not seeing any information here !!! I do not know maybe there is deleted content or the like, but I am surprised that the forum moderators leave this topic without deleting !!!!

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, Amiami said:

1) Binance Staking, Futures, etc

2) Investbox of Yobit

3) QubitTech

4) Mind Capital

I only know about yobit investbox, but I have heard about binance staking before but I have not invested my coins there because of low earning. I have not heard of the other two before. In my opinion, I will prefer yobit investbox but we need to know about how it works before we start because it carries some risks along. 

I agree that the process is long, but the legalization of cryptocurrencies is a stick with two ends. On the one hand, this will give an impetus to the development of the crypto industry as a whole, and on the other hand, it will be at the mercy of regulators who will drive them into strict limits.

The reasons that hinder the adoption and legalization of bitcoin in the world are many and varied. And not all countries have corruption and money laundering, so your statement does not apply to all countries.

Because it is not as easy as it seems at first glance, if the top-up terminal is installed, this is normal, this is an ATM for withdrawing cryptocurrency, this already falls under the other completely legal

In fact, I think it's good for everyone. After all, legalization can play a bad joke with us and our life will not be sweet when the time comes. Because sooner or later it has to happen. 

And also many African countries where they simply have no time for cryptocurrency, to put it mildly, they would have at least a little bit the standard of living of their citizens to raise 

Well, from the point of view of regulators, this is apparently not control, but from a legal point of view, this is generally nonsense. In fact, to recognize a currency, you need a state, a central bank, a financial system and others, but here it turns out that there is none of this, but there is a unit of account. Not surprisingly, they are very wary of the cue ball.

These restrictions are due to the fact that nothing is spelled out at the federal level about cryptocurrency and the industry as a whole. That is, there is no legalization yet, but there are no official prohibitions on it.

Go then go, but why legalize it ??? This will immediately begin tracking, revealing anonymity. The transition to centralization and the worst thing is the monopolization of the crypto markets by the state.

There are international laws that everyone must obey. I think the crypt cannot be tied to the laws of a particular country, you need to make a general law, like a law on nature.

I, too, did not understand why the categories of investors were introduced, but they will obviously also apply to those who have a crypt, because if we are legalized in the Russian Federation, then, so to speak, Binance, goodbye !!! We will be driven like sheep to domestic crypto exchanges and only there will be allowed to buy or sell at the strictest limits. To get another higher category, you will either need to pass an exam or have a fairly round amount on your account, so an exam is better, but what it will be and where it can be passed is not yet known.

I really doubt it at all. I generally doubt that cryptocurrency will ever become legalized. Well so call, legalized goods must be taxed. When departures will be taxed, it is not legalized. Here's the question.

I do not think that Binance will be so impudently kicked out of the market, especially since they received some kind of approval from the regulator. They even introduced all sorts of replenishment.

Another thing is that the exchange may be forced to work according to the internal rules of the Russian Federation. For example, do not give access to trading without the investment crust you are talking about. It is not for nothing that Binance opens a local branch for each country in compliance with all local restrictive measures.

This is the future, no matter what they say, and I strongly hope that soon more and more countries will accept cryptocurrency normally, because for the most part, most people think that cryptocurrency is a fraud, and certainly no money can be made from it. If the government itself understands that this is the future, then it will be quite easy for me to legalize the currency itself. In addition, with legalization, there will be more investors in various promising projects, which will not be bad either.

And here I disagree - China is a country that strongly supports cryptocurrencies, in fact, it is a monopolist in this area. That is why about a third of the world's crypto is located in China. And with the rest of your opinion, I agree.

Unfortunately, we will not, recently again there was a law on the control of cryptocurrency (or rather, withdrawal from it and other changes that are not at all in our hands). I think that in 2025 we may become the green zone on this map.

Banks are not suckers, they will never give a loan that they cannot take. One way or another, they will return it. I'm not saying that banks are drowning for the legalization of crypt, but they do not insist on a ban, they will adapt to any conditions.

The IRS wants to meet with representatives of the crypto business to discuss taxation of digital assets with them. It will take place on March 3 at the IRS headquarters in Washington. 

and in Russia, only the Central Bank with the FSB meets for discussion. they are not interested in the opinion of the crypto business 

Well, what is the point of legalizing the cue ball? Before that I thought that only legalized goods can be taxed, but it turns out not. It seems that taxes on profits from cryptocurrency will already be introduced closer to the summer. So nothing will happen even if the Cue Ball becomes legalized) 

Majority of this bitcoin investment are scam most especially those Telegram not links but i will prefer to have ideas before starting the investment exchange, I will be so helpful indeed

On 12/22/2019 at 4:08 PM, Danjames said:

Ten most legit sites to invest in Bitcoin

Mostly of the platforms where you can invest your bitcoin are as the following.

> Using it for lending for other people

> Use it for trading against others coins

> Use it for mining blocks.

• +3 1

With Bitcoin you can make a profit by investing.  Bitcoin is a very expensive currency.  If you hold Bitcoin for a few years, you will benefit a lot.  However, you need to choose the best exchange site to invest with Bitcoin.  I would suggest you to use yobit kucoin bittrex sites.

Yobit is the only legit platform I know, where all my investment and transactions are safe and secure,so part from yobit any other bitcoin investment are frauds expecting them to double your investment with 3hrs are all scam.