Bitcoin investment - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danjames

Bitcoin investment

On 12/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, Danjames said:

Ten most legit sites to invest in Bitcoin

I guess you forgot to mention them

Anyways, I dont think there are any legit sites for investing bitcoins. Maybe the exchanges offering 10% interest on fixed deposit is the most trusted and legit source of investment, however if you can trade properly 10% is nothing when it comes to trading. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin is the most popular and the most trusted currency now. You need to invest in bitcoin now because the price of it will increased during the month of may or after the month of may. That's what i think. And don't miss this opportunity because you can gain huge amount of money on it. 

I have never searching about investments sites because these sites can be stealing our investment because ponzi scheme always not manipulated and not safe for investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will just write you the most legit I've found and used so far, without having any major problems.

Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex. I'm suggesting these because they are secure and have most of the traders and liquidity. Probably Bitfinex is among these four as well. Also Yobit is a fine exchange, but I don't think they accept wire transfers for deposits.

You can find more but so far, yobit is the best platform to make earnings from the investments. Yobit exchange dies have so many investments plans. For BTC there are mainly two types of the investment plans. You can go through it to earn the interest.

• +1 1

I can't under stand your topic what do you mean if you want invest bitcoin in any website and earn profit, if your question is like this then I suggests don't invest your bitcoins in any websites, because in online so many fake website are available when you invest in this sites you loss your bitcoins.

In my opinion you can earn money very easily through bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin investment is very good profitable for us. So there is a good chance to get more profit by investing in bitcoin.

with bitcoin I buy it and I keep it in my wallet to wait until the value increases I will sell it for a profit. on the other hand I also trade with some small bitcoins for faster gains. I do not invest in the site.

Investing in Bitcoin is a very profitable you can make a lot of money by investing here very easily and you will never face any loss and your prices are constantly increasing.

What is this topic or not useful and secondly a short topic and no one understood what is the intention of this post we hope that you improve your friend's performance or you will be exposed to delete posts and bans or warning points

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many sites that you can invest in cryptocurrency, you can initiate that step to invest in coins or even in the investbox of yobit platform

4 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Though you have not any idea about crytpo investment you can invest some money in bitcoin when it's price will go down. And hold untill the big pump that's way you can earn

Yes, sometimes it is good to patiently wait when the price is low, then you can buy and hold until the price rises again, then you sell and get your Profits

On 12/22/2019 at 2:08 PM, Danjames said:

Actually, having to be able of having legit sites in earning, as from a beginner concepts, it's best from having to look at reviews as from this we an best know on how they pay and what task that we are to do inorder to be sure of legitness

Well i don't participate in such sites because nowadays maximum numbers of sites are scamming people and are just after your money. So really won't suggest anyone to invest anywhere.

Most of the sites for investing and providing a daily or weekly profit rate is a 90% fraud, which is why it is best to invest in trading platforms

THINK POSITIVE

Bitciin is now in the leading chart of the crypto world. The currency is very profitable to invest in. A lot of new projects always appear where you can do investment and also in any exchange platform  you can invest in bitcoin projects. Yobit is a good exchange platform and also there are scope to to invest in Yobit and it will give you monthly basis interests. So you can always invest in those platforms. 

Dear member I m and I see that there are many members who dont understand your question, because of you topic is uncompleted so is very important to  respect the structure of this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/22/2019 at 4:08 PM, Danjames said:

Where is the post tho, don't do that, its not good for the forum, and don't trust any bitcoin investing site they all are scams they don't give you money for holding coins so don't trust any bitcoin investing sites, i am spiking form experience.

There are a lot of investment sites but most of them are unreliable, so when you want to invest I advise you first to choose a reliable site as reliable trading sites and also you can keep these currencies in your portfolios and wait for the price to rise and sell

You can invest bitcoin by trading it with other crypto currencies or you can invest with it by holding. Just buy when it has small price then hold until it increase in price and sell it for profit! That is the easiest method for a start up investor.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/22/2020 at 4:18 PM, Warrior said:

At present crypto currency investment is the best option now than any other investment site's because we can earn more profit from the crypto currency investment now

Bitcoin can be cross-border payments and also provides an easy way for people to get rid of the government's failed monetary policy. It is possible to make additional profits by investing all of these Bitcoin in different transactions. You need to understand one rule of bitcoin: increase and decrease, decrease and increase. Buy bitcoins and sell them when prices are high

My friend, firstly, your post does not adhere to the rules of the forum CryptoTalk because creating any topic should be at least 100 characters. As for your question, I advise you only to invest in the Yobit because it is most secure site in the crypto world

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin called the mother of all cryptocurrency. And day by day bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a very good profit.

Kindly complete your question properly , personally I invest bitcon only in trading , you can also used yobit investbox for it .

never trying to invest in fake website ( cloud mining , bitcoin doubler etc ) .

staking is also a good option for investers. 

• Useful or interesting 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg