Bitcoin investment - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danjames

Bitcoin investment

On 7/29/2020 at 3:16 AM, newyo said:

The best way to invest your BTC is by buying low and holding, bitcoin will always have a tendency to rise because it is the safest currency and the mother of all

Perhaps it is low right now though considering the predictions of reaching 100k because of the halving.  I have read reports that claim even pensioners in the USA are buying crypto. Still this will be madness. Everyone is just in it for the money without caring for implications. 

There are various sites for making Crypto investments, but be extra careful and be vigilance to protect yourself from fake investments, scam site. For security purposes I preferred trading and making investment on popular exchange site like yobit, binnance, kucoin, coinbase. They are tested and trusted, simple and transparent

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin investment is very good because it will offer the owner opportunity to earn good profit after some time of holding and the best place to invest bitcoin for future use is the likes of binance, kucoin,coinbase and yobit exchanger which is now one of the best exchangers in the world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Good evening, I think investing in bitcoin is a very good idea thinking long term, I mean at least 4 or 5 years, do not be afraid of sudden changes in your price and always think long term and we can make a good difference .

i think you should  always doing your own  good search and register on many sites to find out which are the best so may be best for others not best for you thanks

On 1/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, hassanmnr said:

It is no surprise that Bitcoin, a secure, global, and digital currency has claimed the interest of investors.Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class
Bitcoin makes cross border payments possible, and also provides an easy way for people to escape failed government monetary policy
Coinbase is the world’s largest bitcoin broker and available in the USA.Investors pool money and buy shares of the trust

That's a very very huge and better Investing in crypto. And I have already plenty of dollars with such good investment. And in future these Investing can be increased if I made good profits.

Yes, it is a good way of earning. We want that as soon as the price of bitcoin drops, then we should invest in that time and then as soon as the price of bitcoin increases, we should sell it in this way we will get a lot of benefit. Many sites are contacting for this. As you know about yobit, you can also invest there you can trade and exchange from it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin investment sites are scam, so better check website status before anybody going to Invest in any website, and only then you can invest

• +1 1

The value of Bitcoin is heavily dependent on the faith of investors, it's integration into financial markets, public interest is using it and it's performance compared to other cryptocurrencies

I see no information in your topic related with your topic headline..   By the way, as i am a yobit user so i can suggest you yobit exchange platform to invest your bitcoin to get daily 0.01% profit..   Because i see no exchange site then to invest your bitcoin now..  By the way,  you can do a thing too that hold your bitcoin when it low and sell it when high because It's also same as investment..         

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:08 PM, Danjames said:

Ten most legit sites to invest in Bitcoin

First of all, avoid posts that go against the rules of the forum. You have to make a good post and this one isn't. It is an example to avoid for beginners.

Secondly, if you want to invest you can look no further than Yobit exchange, it will give you many investing options.

• +3 1

I don't know exactly what you mean by investment for Bitcoin, there are some websites but there are also many that have risk of being scams so you have to decide carefully if you plan to do something extreme with your Bitcoin investment and reinvest it to an opportunity.

I don't have ten sites and don't invest again the Bitcoin I have but this is my investment primarily. If you definitely want to make more from it, you can look for Yobit there is the investbox and sometimes it has BTC daily rewards. 

• +3 1

You can buy Bitcoin from exchanges that accept bank wire transfers like Coinbase but you should check first if your country is accepted and on their list. If you can't find a real exchange (careful there are scams too) that uses the bank system of your country then you can try buying from Binance with a credit or debit card.

• +2 1

You can invest in many ways. Lately there is investing from institutions using Grayscale. Other payment systems like paypal and skrill have Bitcoin buy option too. Then there are the crypto exchanges and the p2p websites that act as an escrow for p2p trading. And finally you can trade if you find someone by meeting him.

• +3 1

The best platforms to invest money, especially with bitcoin, are subjective since it all depends on what the user wants to earn and the benefits he is looking for, since for example I could recommend a cloud mining page, but you could be looking for something that generates profit through automatic eating, so to recommend and some platforms from my point of view:

1) Binance Staking, Futures, etc

2) Investbox of Yobit

3) QubitTech

4) Mind Capital

I can't give you ten sites, you have to find which ones suit you and some of the top are Binance, Coinbase and Yobit. But you have to make accounts, read the user agreements and pass KYC to do that. There are some crypto exchanges that don't need kyc and also allow you to buy from others in your wallet.

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Nurul Huda said:

That is a good suggestion even it is advice to make us buy immediately bitcoin at a price down then we hold back in anticipation of market prices continue to fall but if it is seen bitcoin prices rise then we will sell it for big profits.

Crypto business is un-trustful and the chance of the loss is greater then the profit because of the price drop factor in crypto it is very risk as compare to Gold business.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

16 hours ago, Nikidron said:

So I don't recommend trying any generators. 

Bitcoin generators? It is clear and obvious that they are all scammers. They generate fake bitcoin in seconds to minutes and ask the person to pay certain amount of bitcoin in order to claim it. It is just a scam. 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, annayks said:

You can buy Bitcoin from exchanges that accept bank wire transfers like Coinbase but you should check first if your country is accepted and on their list. If you can't find a real exchange (careful there are scams too) that uses the bank system of your country then you can try buying from Binance with a credit or debit card.

You can make use of yobit for credit card option is available and easy but check the lists of countries that yobit are rendering such service for. For more option, binance is good, you can even trade p2p on binance. 

You ask for us to give the ten websites where you can invest in Bitcoin or you forgotten to write them? Try coinbase and if it doesn't accept you then try Binance, but also look for an exchange that can associate with the country you are living.

21 hours ago, Amiami said:

3) QubitTech

4) Mind Capital

I don't know what these are friend. Can you give some more information if it is possible. I am always finding some opportunities in forums and websites and skipping them, only to later feel bad that I didn't try to find more. ARe these legit or high risk?

• +1 1

I can't give you ten bitcoin investment websites but I can tell you about some exchange you will use to buy Bitcoin these are Yobit, Binance and Coinabse.

You can find if one of this fits you but it also depends on the country you are living.

Edited by kryptonick

I think Bitcoin is the best to invest.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market, so if you can invest in real sites through this Bitcoin, you can earn more money in a very short time.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:04 PM, bogdanoff said:

You ask for us to give the ten websites where you can invest in Bitcoin or you forgotten to write them? Try coinbase and if it doesn't accept you then try Binance, but also look for an exchange that can associate with the country you are living.

Coinbase is not accepted in many countries because coinbase itself only supoorting few countries. The best to do is to go for binance. On binance there are many ways you can also buy and sell cryptocurrencies.