BTC Logo Or Apple Logo - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Logo Or Apple Logo

I think both have the good logo designation, but I think we are talking about the logo of company Apple and about the logo of a currency, so I think I prefer currency logo, because is possible the company close and their logo dead but the currency is not a company will be for ever.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The two are great. The idea of an apple for APPLE is creative. But to me, the best bitcoin I feel is related to my work.

I love both of these logos. Both logo looks very cool and attractive. Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency in this world and I think so many people in this world are familiar with the Bitcoin and Apple is also no doubt the best smartphone production company in this world.

I think that bitcoin logo is far superior to the apple logo in my opinion . The bitcoin logo is able to show that it is a digital currency that has money value, and therefore its logo is a clear indication of what it is. The apple logo is not very creative and gives no indication into the type of products they sell. Therefore i believe that bitcoin logo is better.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 minutes ago, Preadator889 said:

The bitcoin logo looks interesting to me, yes Apple is a great company. The BTC logo is more attractive than the apple logo. I invest in bitcoin. )

Both logos are very elegant and are seen as luxurious. I like both, especially if I use a Mac to do bitcoin transactions, it is a good combo.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:59 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

Well to be honest i like apple logo. Its kind of creative logo. And i know about apple before i got to know about the bitcoin. So obviously. But tha doesn't mean that i dont like btc logo. 

Both logo symbolize different product. So i don't see any sense to choose from that two option,apple logo is just fits on its brand name as well as with bitcoin. Maybe if there are 2 logos and same product that way we can compare it,but since they are different so i don't see any.

I will choose the Bitcoin logo and the best of it on the Apple logo, because we deal with it so that we have made a lot for us, and we still benefit from it day by day and invest it and exchange it and for this attraction to it more than other logos.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me i chose logo of apple , im one of the big fans of the Apple product, i have iphone  and also ipad ,and my dream is by a macbook. I feel good when i use their products, i already use many brand but , i love Apple. 

It cannot be denied the extent of the Apple and the high technology it offers but the era coin now is bitcoin for me I did not use any Apple product but I used encryption and helped me a lot so I choose the bitcoin logo

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My choice will be the BTC logo because this logo is specific to a currency that we can work with and we are sitting at home as this currency helps us with a lot of things while the APPLE logo does not benefit from anything, it is specific to a manufacturing company

Bitcoin logo has much more details in it structure and looks really catchy, however the beauty is often in simplicity and apple logo is very simple and clean, so it is cool.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

Both logo is pleasing to the eye. I like how apple administration come up to the idea on their logo, as well the creator of bitcoin logo. But if simplicity is what we are talking about, I will more prefer the logo of apple. Well,I just taught that the apple logo is very minimalist. They just used light color for their logo, so it is more pleasing to the eye.

I think that both the Bitcoin and Apple logos are beautiful, I personally prefer the Bitcoin logo, despite its simplicity, it is attractive and calls attention to this strong currency, which all people in the world seek to obtain only one piece of it

For me, I prefer and love the Bitcoin slogan, it is wealth for the future, support for the economy of countries, and an assistant to secure jobs for all unemployed people.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

making a comparison of the two logos undoubtetly apple is a great reputation because it has more time on the market and the btc has managed to grow but there are many people who still do not know that is a btc.

In this case if I was given a chance to only choose one logo to use between BTC and Apple,I was going to choose the king of crypto logo BTC because atleast I'm benefiting much from it than the other thanks.

Logo is the identity of any business organization or currency. So both apple and bitcoin has beautiful logoes. But you gave choince to select one of them then i will choose to bitcoin because i worked with crypto currency market and i likes to bitcoin is attractive logo. 

I agree with you that since we are now working with crypto the BTC logo is the best. Through these logos, we can easily identify which is the logo of which work and many people are scammed, in which case the scam for the logos is less. I can easily identify the right time. The Apple logo is commonly used in technology.

I love the Bitcoin logo and the Apple logo, so I can't choose between them, the Apple logo is very cool and cute, and the Bitcoin logo is great too.

Both the logo are interesting and attractive but if you will ask me to pick up only one then I would go with Apple logo Apple logo just because for me it is much better than Bitcoin logo

I know how excellent and good their products are, but when it comes to the logo, I see bitcoin's logo more great it has the uniqueness and maybe because crypto or bitcoin is one of my favorite things in the World.

The most popular logo in the crypto world is the BTC logo. Since we work in crypto, we will give more priority to the BTC logo. The role of the BTC logo is a lot for working in crypto and easy to recognize. The apple logo is usually used very rarely.

I am a crypto lovers so I will definitely choose Bitcoin logo over Apple logo. The worth of one bitcoin is way higher than thousands of Apple's phones so I think Bitcoin logo is more stronger than of Apple's.

Both logos are beautiful. I love the logos of both bitcoin and apples. I've been an apple user for 8 years now and I'm still loyal. And bitcoin is a big and valuable currency. Seeing it makes me feel like money. But looking at the bitcoin logo makes it more appealing and feels rich.