BTC Logo Or Apple Logo - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Logo Or Apple Logo

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

12 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

We all know the great APPLE company logo and king of cryptocurrencies,  BTC logo. I'm giving you choose to only one logo from "BTC" or "APPLE"
Give your answer ...

It attracts me more bitcoin logo. Because the story of the bitcoin logo, much like the cryptocurrency itself, is one of evolution, community collaboration and occasionally of controversy.

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

Apple logo is amazing because of its apple is cuted  somewhere but if the apple couldn't be cutted it would not be the best. But actually I like bitcoin logo because it is the source of my income

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Why settle for just one though? Imagine a bitcoin logo with the fancy B on it and and apple behind it, t would look really iconic. Or you could put a dog behind the B letter just like in dogecoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

At today's time bitcoin logo will be be good because it apple logo is not bad but I will prefer bitcoin logo but a looks and design apple logo is the best this is my words for both logos 

If only to choose the logo and not on the properties of the Apple logo I would have chosen. But in cryptocurrency there are many logos more beautiful than the logo of bitcoin.

Well, honestly I'm not a fan of Apple products, but of coourse, I know how excellent and good their products are, but when it comes to the logo, I see bitcoin's logo more great it has the uniqueness and maybe because crypto or bitcoin is one of my favorite things in the world. So I will choose the bitcoin logo over the apple logo.

Of course, the BTC logo is more attractive than the apple logo. I invest in bitcoin. Apple has not yet considered investment. 

The Apple logo is one of the most well-known slogans globally, as this logo is for one of the largest computer companies around the world, but nonetheless I like the Bitcoin logo more because it reflects the latest technology.

I would definitely recommend the bitcoin logo, because my passion is to succeed in the crypto sphere and secondly am a crypto junkie. BITCOIN LOGO

I think bitcoin logo is better than apple logo. I don't use any apple product but i use bitcoin so that's the reason whybi like bitcoin logo than apple logo. Bitcoin logo is more creative than apple logo.

On 22.12.2019 at 14:29, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

Both apple logo and bitcoin logo look great. These companies became the most popular in their spheres not only because of their perfect working capacity, but because of their good looking logo as well.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

On 12/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Give your answer ...

I'll choose Apple logo. It is because I didn't like the design and color palette of Bitcoin logo. I more prefer the black and simple logo of apple.

I will go for Bitcoin Logo it was easy to understand and looks attractive to the market. The other factor also was I am a fan of Android that's why I choose Bitcoin Logo.

I think apple logo has better look rather than bitcoin and as those product is completely different from each other so i think both has it's own preference   

I will choose Bitcoin logo. as it seems that it is more precious from Gold. and if you have only 1 bitcoin its better than 10 I phones.

I like both logo but not so i stil thinking hope Bitcoin have more best logo now the logo of Bitcoin for me seems to simple  sorry may be i am just wrong because i knew made logo ia not easy 

BTC, digital assets and very profitable investments. besides that bitcoin transactions are also satisfying. that's all and that's enough for me to choose bitcoin.

I am not a fan of logo, but i will still choose my logo of my world which is Bitcoin the king

I would prefer bitcoin logo i hate Apple company i have never used apple product but i love bitcoin and i am earning lot of money from bitcoin so i am going with bitcoin logo

Both logos are very different from each other.

And both logos are used for the identification of the products.

Apple logo is used for the representation of the mobile but the bitcoin logo that represents for the currency

Both logos are very good and attractive. But I prefer the Bitcoin logo than the Apple logo. Because the Bitcoin logo is beautiful like gold, it's different from the Apple logo in the shape of a bitten fruit.

Apple logo is more attractive other than bitcoin logo but in crypto world bitcoin is king of all coins. I invest in bitcoin. Apple has not investment and income source.

49 minutes ago, ananya7737 said:

I will still prefer the first bitcoin logo because it has already build an image in the mind of the people, the new one is cool thou but that is if it have to do with merchant that are accepting bitcoin or having a bitcoin  ATM/POS that logo is OK for that but if it bitcoin as a currency then we should remain with the old one.

well i dont know if you are saying this because of the fact that you are getting paid in bitcoin but they both cant be compared and apple logo has already billions of dollars of investments while bitcoin still struggling at 150 billion.