What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

I believe you can retrieve your wallet as long as you keep the private key which serves as a secret password for the wallet in order to protect it from theft.
Also, the public key is important in terms of protecting your wallet, as the public key represents the address of your wallet, and if your address is not obtained, this indicates that your wallet is still protected.

• +3 1

On 22‏/12‏/2019 at 12:54, SuperCrypto said:

يطرح سؤال في ذهني أنه إذا فقد شخص ما محفظة Bitcoin الخاصة به ، فلن يتمكن من إعادتها مرة أخرى ، لذا كم فقدت Bitcoin لهذا السبب ، ولا يمكن استخدامها مرة أخرى. بالنظر إلى أن هذه العملة تفتقر إلى أي وجود مادي ملموس ، على عكس العملات النقدية الأخرى التي تسيطر عليها المؤسسات المصرفية المصرفية ، لا يتم التحكم في عملة البيتكوين من قبل أشخاص أو كيانات محددة بخلاف مستخدميها.
إذا ضاع ، لا يمكن استعادته أبدًا ، كما لو تم حرقه ، أليس كذلك؟

You won't be able to retrieve your cryptocurrency if you lose the private key in your wallet, so always try to save the private key in a safe place that no one knows except you, in order to avoid losing it, but if it's stolen and your money have been stole, you won't be able to retrieve them again so be always careful of fraudulent people.

Yes, your words are correct. If you lose your private keys, it is impossible to recover your wallet and thus lose all the currencies in it, so be careful not to share your security information with anyone else and keep your passwords in a secure document in your phone.

• +2 1

I think Mtagt if a person loses his bitcoin wallet then he will loose his money also. I want to tell you that if you remember your login or password then there is a chance that you may get your bitcoin wallet and your money back or if you do not remember then you will loose your money.

There are approximately 3 million Bitcoins reserved and inaccessible for reasons similar to what you mentioned in the subject, and this is one of the drawbacks of cryptocurrencies, as you must remain careful not to forget your wallet or lose private keys.

• +4 1

This is very good question. If we lost our bitcoin wallet the we can acesse it through the password and privet key is safe. But if we lost private key then you lost it permanently. But it is not know to me also that the bitcoin which has in the wallet what happen to this. I also want to know it. 

• +2 1

Yes if some one lost his bitcoin wallet then he will definitely lost his bitcoin, it is same as you lost your real wallet and the cards or money inside that wallet will also be lost. For not losing your wallet, you should have to write seed phrase or password in secure place and never store it online.

If some one loss his bitcoin wallet and still know his login details he can still retrieve the wallet by that process if not I didn't think their is any way he can get back that wallet of his botcpin again a lot loss their wallet and that is the and of their transaction.

I think that is a big loss. Because we lose our bitcoin and ut can be more profitable when we invest into other projects and we can make more money by investing and trading. But when we lose our wallet then we lose everything which we can gain in future.  So it good that we make our account safe and secure and try to make such password which is not easy to access.  So don't make mistakes with this we can lose our money, don't use your wallet password on other sites.

If you lose the key to your wallet, you will lose your money in this wallet forever because you cannot enter your wallet without the private key . So you have to create more than one copy of your key and keep them in a safe place .

• +2 1

Your wallet address is your key that can make you get access into your wallet, without that address it is the same as saying that you have completely lose you money and no one will compensate you for that in crypto market. Keep it safe.

In fact, there are many who have been subjected to this and are trying in every way to find any way to open the wallet, but unfortunately the matter is very difficult. 

Of course, my friend, losing a person's cryptocurrency wallet means that he lost his currencies forever, so everyone is advised to keep your private keys safely so as not to lose your coins.

In order to safe your btc you have to be very strick to your private keys and you should not lost them.If you lost your private keys you would lose your all btc so always hide your private keys from unknown persons and take care of your wallet on behalf of yourself responsibility.Don't let anyone to handle your wallet.

So no problem my dear he have our email his email help to find his wallet. And counntine his trading. Last month this same halpen with me but i solve this problem and now start my tarding.