What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

If you lost your wallet keys then your coins are as good as lost. Thats why everybody needs to backup their keys and securely store it somewhere so that they can recover their wallet and their funds if it is lost for some reason. Without your keys, your coins will be out of circulation but still be useful to check inflation.

468x60-3.png

Yes, bitcoin cannot be recovered if the wallet or private keys are lost, it cannot be considered that bitcoin has been burned because bitcoin remains in the network but no one can move it as if it entered a black hole.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:21 PM, CryptoChief192 said:

This was a huge problem if you lose your wallet at a high cost, make sure you save your password to avoid misuse, and also make sure it is protected against hacking.

There are several measures that can be taken to protect your digital wallet from loss or theft, such as using strong and different passwords each time and linking digital wallet applications to the two-factor authentication application over the phone.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

We already got many news about that many people lost their wallet access where they stored their crypto assets. I think we can't recover it in future. It lost forever.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, McCree said:

Why would an exchange remove someone's wallet and take away the funds just because of inactivity, that is like stealing money. You don't see bitcoin wallets suddenly disappearing with their money so that is what makes an exchange doing this all the more aggravating.

Well this is true mate, they didn't removed it at all because this is important for every members who are using that exchanger, every exchanger has required to have some wallets so that members will able to put their coins right there.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:16 PM, Sty1e said:

on this forum I saw a topic that there is a service which helps to bring cryptocurrency,for sure this what not to say can't but you can find yourself the subject,but from personal experience I can say that if you lost a wallet or a key 90% chance that you won't be able to get it back

I think that if someone lost his wallet then it will be unfortunate because if he lost his wallet then it could not be found again and the worst thing is when the wallet gets stolen by others. I think that we should try to keep our wallets safe. 

On 5/8/2020 at 9:01 AM, Amir Vao said:

We already got many news about that many people lost their wallet access where they stored their crypto assets. I think we can't recover it in future. It lost forever.

I think that the technical intelligence of a person who designed the blockchain technician can find a way to get to the lost cryptocurrencies, but this requires a lot of time and effort, and I think that someone is already trying repeatedly to obtain a solution to track the lost wallets.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:28 PM, melikf78 said:

if you delete your wallet app you can access again with using your 12 phrases and private key but if you lost your private key you will lose your btc. keep your 12 pharses and private key safe

That's right so all of us must be careful about that to avoid lost and for us to still continue using our wallet. 

Protect it also to those who have a bad intention especially those into scammers. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually I don't know probably what will happen if someone lost him Bitcoin wallet. Maybe he lost all his money or maybe they recove them wallet. This is very serious problem so we have to save our private key.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, Hatibch said:

I have not iddea about it if some one loat his bitcoin wallet. I think it depend on wallet in which bitcoins stored what to do  in this situation 

if they lose their wallet that means they lose their bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as well because wallet is very important where you store cryptocurrency or bitcoin so you should take care of wallet 

Whenever you lose access to your wallet then that coin I untouchable and you can't do anything about it, even you paid a good hacker, he won't be able to crack the wallet. The coin will stay in the blockchain forever

It is hard to recover once you lost your bitcoin wallet, i hope that it will never happen to me and i think there is no other option to recover that.

You can recover your lost wallet address and the coin in it only if you have the recovery phrases in back up. But if you lost your recovery phrases I don't think you can ever have you coin back again.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:01 PM, Amir Vao said:

Yes I think that you are right and it is hard to recover what have you lost here in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is unfortunate if you will lose your wallet because it is holding your money which I think that it will be sad to lose it here in cryptocurrencies 

Fortunately l don't have any experience about that, but as l know if you lost your wallet, it is  just hard to recover your wallet again. But if you still know your private key, maybe you can. Cause of that keep your private key in the safety place.

It is a big problem and a total disaster to the person who losses its own bitcoin wallet specially if it has big amount of btc stored in the wallet. So it is a must that we properly store our wallet properly to avoid this kind of problem. Because once you loose your wallet and you don't have any back up there a big possibility that you will loose all of those btc stored to your wallet.

Bad news if you lose your private keys or the 12 words of the passphrase the wallet is lost forever and therefore also its Bitcoin or altcoin content So you have to keep them carefully as if making a copy on the pc Or better still on a sheet of paper to be jealously guarded

If you have lost your wallet by deleting its application, you can retrieve it by e-mail or through 12-word captchas, but if your wallet is lost because you lost or forgotten the email address or captcha, you will never be able to regain your wallet.

28 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

If you have lost your wallet by deleting its application, you can retrieve it by e-mail or through 12-word captchas, but if your wallet is lost because you lost or forgotten the email address or captcha, you will never be able to regain your wallet.

If wallet is online, email or phone number might be helpful to regain an access to wallet if it supports but for the most of non custodian or offline wallets, wallet seeds or private keys are only possible things to recover. So it is always advised from experts to make offline backups. 

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 5:31 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right so all of us must be careful about that to avoid lost and for us to still continue using our wallet. 

Protect it also to those who have a bad intention especially those into scammers. 

Well, most of people are being lost their bitcoin wallet because they're losing their private key or they forgot the security password on it, it's impossible to all of bitcoin wallet is being lost by the scammers and hackers, just keep our keys and make some back ups on it to prevent losing it.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:58 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Restoring wallet is impossible, admins told us that thing because they don't cover the recovery of crypto wallets. If you lose your wallet then it cannot be recoverable and it will be a trash to the sea of crypto currency.

I've read of some services that are doing good work in recovering wallets. Although if anyone is trying to look for a legit one he should do really thorough research. Still there is no risk in trying as they won't ask you for funds upfront, but will only ask for a percentage of the coins they recover.

Of course, if you lose the private key for your wallet, you will lose all cryptocurrencies that are inside it, so we always recommend that you make a backup copy of the key and keep it in another device away from the hackers.

Bitcoin Wallet is a crypto wallet.  Many times people lose their bitcoin wallet.  However, if you lose it, you can get it back.  There is a security question for him.  You can get your wallet back by answering this security question.  But if you do not know the answer to this question, it will not be found again.  So we should be careful about this.

Yes it is as if you had burned the wallet because you will no longer get access to the wallet unless you have the private key and the pass phrase, that is why it is good to write it down when ever you are creating a wallet address so that when ever you mistakingly delete the app you can later use this private key to recover your lost wallet.

One of the misfortunes of Bitcoin is that you cannot return the money if it is stolen or lost by mistake
  I hope that there is a way or a solution through which we can be able to solve this problem that we face