What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

Dear friend, it's very difficult to recover your bit coin wallets  private keys if we lost them. Instead i think it's not be get again because this forum has no access to recover. 

So take good care about your wallets adress or keys otherwise you will lost your money. 

This is a very sensitive observation actually, but if the bitcoin wallet got lost and you still have the private keys intact then it can be recover when you download the wallet again and put the necessary information the bitcoin will easily be recovered.

An important topic, my friend, yes, we can recover our wallet if we lose it, but we must keep the password for this wallet and recover all of its contents, and you have to beware of fraudsters so that it does not fall into their hands.

From my knowledge,  it very difficult to lose access from your wallet totally,  because if it is a sites,  then sure you can still login and access your wallet,  if it is an app,  then you can still still do forget password and get access, 

There is no way to get your coins back. Once something lost is lost over the Internet. You should be careful about it.

Don't ever trust someone on the Internet. It is the place where scams happen. 

If you lost your bitcoin wallet there is nothing you can do. Unless iif you have 12 phase private key. If you have the private key you can recover your wallet. But if you lost your wallet and also lose your private key also there is no way you can recover. You can't do anything. 

• +3 1

Well it is very informative and helpful post you have done nice work. So i would like share my experiences which is, if you forget your wallet or key to bitcoin so don't take it very seriously it is recoverable if you know the key. Thank you 

If you lost your bitcoin wallet you can refund it back by using your details like email and password to retrieve it back its advisable to keep one details in a secret book or in some where safe were you can make use of it in another device

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed there are numerous news that individuals lost their wallet with bitcoin, so you should consistently be protected and consistently store your private key or memonic pass express in safe spot to utilize it later , with it you can recuperate your wallet.

You can retrieve your wallet if you lost it some using your private login details your phone number and other things I don't think that is a problem to be worry of the digital world we into now make things easier for us

Edited by Munirkion
To complete a statement

If you lost your private keys you can't take your assets back. We all say cryptocurrency is amazing and useful but this problem is becaming very important day by day. There are a lots of investors lost their private key and  they can't reach their assets. Some people lost more than 300m$ worh bitcoin wallet.

If you loose your wallet or delete your wallet than you can also access your wallet account again easily through private key. You must remember your private key. But if you loose your private key also than it is impossible to recover your account.

If anyone lose his wallet is automatically losing his bitcoin in the wallet. That's why every member need to be careful to store his wallet information in a safe place and always make a backup. 

• +1 1

When someone losses his bitcoin wallet login credentials it means he is not going to have access to his coins and no way to recover them again they will be forever lost, it's for this reason we must keep safe all our crypto wallets details safe and make sure not to lose them.

• +2 1

On 1/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, Munirkion said:

You can retrieve your wallet if you lost it some using your private login details your phone number and other things I don't think that is a problem to be worry of the digital world we into now make things easier for us

I think you are going off-topic here. OP has attempted to initiate discussions about non-custodial Bitcoin wallets which needs access via private keys or secret phrases. You might retrieve passwords of online wallets like Coinbase, Blockchain wallet, etc. in the case of non custodial wallets, once you lost your private key, there will be no way to retrieve the private key as reversing the work done by algorithm is almost impossible.  

Edited by Whited35

Before us judging or analysing what will happen if a Bitcoin wallet is lost, it will be of more advantages if we absolutely take a cautious and remain conscious in avoiding the error or mistake to be made.

Well, there's a possibility that it cannot came back because there's an issue today that there's a online wallet having a $200M value of bitcoin which is losing it's private key, the one who can cracked the code can get a prize from the owner, but sadly to say that no one can cracked it.

If you lost your frace or private key, of lost that money friend, but you have to be very careful with this friend, I always recommend to those who read this comment to make a backup in safe places where they do not forget where to save their phrases or private keys because This is the last resort to be able to regain access to a specific wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friends it is very dangerous to forget our password. Because many websites have different policies regarding this. If they have a permission to to take forgot password and record our password it will be a great use for but if they don't have sex scheme you have lost all the coins in your wallet. So be careful

Friend is lost if you do not remember the seed phrase in your wallet or send it to a different wallet this money is lost, now if in the future there is a lot of technology which can offer a possible recovery you can recover it but this is very unlikely.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

Dude I don't think so that it could be recovered ever again because it needs private keys then it's very hard to recover it so it's alway recommend to save your private keys to access your wallet

• +2 1

Yes, in case you lose your keys, you received’t be capable of restore them. I once encountered such a problem while i used to be simply analyzing cryptocurrency, accidentally deleted a document wherein there has been a replica of personal keys. So it’s worth it to be very accountable to shop your keys, and maintain them in as a minimum two locations.

I do not hear about this incident that someone have lost their bitcoin wallet. But sometimes our app could be delete which can easily be recovered by our private key which have twelves words. So if we remember our private key then our bitcoin wallet will never lost. If we don't remember our private key than its impossible to recover our wallet.

It great loss,we can make and maintain our delete account by some process, but if we lose our privacy about bitcoin wallet then it can be loss for us. Because with in secend our bitcoin transfer one to other wallet  so if you want to safe your bitcoin wallet then never lose your privacy.  Otherwise i think bitcoin wallet is safe and secure. 

If he loss wallet address then he will recover it with their login detail that he can used when he sign up. When you create account in any wallet you must write down all information of your wallet. If you lose your login details and you did not have password and email address it is very difficult to recover your account. it's mean and you will lose your all bitcoin and other cryptocurrency that you store in wallet