Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

i would say, i prefer crypto writer. considering of the risks that you will going to face in trading, i would really pick crypto writer than trader. and i dont have any knowledge for trading so...

• Useful or interesting 2

My first income was certainly in trading because with the fluctuating world of crypto I kept looking for every day which coins had the potential to be traded today. Then the crypto writer is just a side for additional income.

Well, for me, a crypto writer will be better. Since this is freedom of thought and you communicate with people of the same stream. It's very funny

Well I can do both if I am a good crypto writer, but sad to say I'm not. I go for trading to earn some money. If you are a good crypto writer then do it. your skill should be use.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it depends on the skill and ability of individual users about the trading or writing that is the goal to run in business in bitcoin, because I think both activities are good and can will be done maximally.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello my friend
The two skills can be combined (trading and crypto writer)
Trading is open and you can work on it as much as you can, either writing and posting articles here on the forum is limited to 30 posts only

Yes I am a businessman, still interested in working in crypt.  In the crypt, I earn my income as well as the author's obedience. Thus, both types of money can be earned.

I am a crypto investor as well as writer. Because, when you write about crypto so you need authentic knowledge regarding it. And, when you have knowledge so you can be a good investor as well. therefore, i am a good writer and investor at the same time. i think so. 😄 

both is good i working on both good sources of income but i choose writer because in trading earning not fixed maybe you goo on loss

I will go for the crypto trader. Because this brings a little but if you aware of that and experienced enough then it will not harm you. But in crypto writing the process of earning is slow. I don't have much time as i am using crypto as a secondary income. So if you don't have time then you should go for trading. The profit is also good. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I choose to become a trader because if you posses the skills and knowledge on trading you can earned high income by just trading. I know it was risky on trading but once you know the deepside of trading no one will deceive you.

If you trade you can earn huge but there a chance to loss huge. But if you write you will get an amount of bitcoin for your writing and you have to give much time. But there are no chance to loss anything. So I think writing is the best option.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

which one will became the main income and why?

Trading is difficult especially with an unpredictable market (decentralized and unregulated, therefore volatile), and posting isn't gonna give high rewards, not unless you own a high-ranked account on Bitcointalk.org, wherein you could participate in signature campaigns that pay high enough for your needs.

I try to diversify my income from stock market and doing my day job.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

The best way to monetize and show that you can write a blog, post (here) is knowledge, it is necessary to study, learn.

Here anyone can write and win, but the reality is that writing professionally is something else, there site that can pay at least  $ 10 for publications.

In any case, you can to writing experiences of trader.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

The best thing of crypto writing is that there is no risk involves in this method as compared to trading. But earnings are fixed, on the other hand trading is more profitable but risk is high

yes you are absolutely right. its better to gain everything which is available for you. So doing trading is profitable and writing increases knowledge and guiding others is good.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If you trade some coins you learn a lot. Day by you know how it work. Where your mistake, what time you have to buy,when you have to sell etc. Find your mistake cover it and smile.

Trader is the earning source by crypto users. Just you have to be alert.when coins prices going to be low then you buy and when this price increase you will sell this and earn profit.

I think one can do both jobs at the same time but he/she should be equipped with skills that can overcome the two. At this moment I am just a crypto writer and still getting more experiences. Soon I will try trading with the help of my friend.

I usually do both i try to earn free Crypto as much possible and then i invest them in different coins to increase my earnings and i trade with them

Edited by cryptozalmii37
Spelling mistake

If possible, I will make money from an electronic writer first, because I write and write well, then I will use the money I make to make a profit. but I'm afraid to take risks because I don't have much experience. so to be safe, I choose an electronic writer.

Trading is some sort of difficult thing. writing is also difficult and required good knowledge skills but writing have less risks and trading have high risk.

if asked to choose, maybe I would choose a trader because it is more profitable it's just that I need to learn more about technical analysis etc. which makes my head dizzy 🤣

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Each writer of this forum receives a reward; 1000 Satoshi is quite easy. For the merchant, getting income every day is a rarity. Unfortunately, there are very few places where writers are paid.

If i only have option to choose trader or crypto writer, i am sure choose as trader. Because i never doing crypto writer like creating blog. But if with replying in the thread also the crypto writer. So i am also doing it.

Both for me is good and maybe my source income. But for main source income in cryptocurrency is by doing freelance. I have some big company give me a job in programming and they send me Bitcoin for the reward. So from that i deposit to exchanges and start trading. When i have free time i am doing crypto writer on cryptotalk.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.