Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

Both traders and crypto writers are good, a good writer can earn more than $1000 in a month but it is not easy, it is not risky also, but cryptotrading is risky, some will gain or lose. That makes me prefer crypto writers. 

it depends on the skill and ability of individual users about the trading or writing that is the goal to run in business in bitcoin, because I think both activities are good and can will be done maximally.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Writing about any subject has a big benefit and that is steady and fixed earning. As a writer, you don't have to take risks or analyze the market. You only write about a crypto related subject and get paid almost instantly. However, trading can bring you more money if you master trading skills completely. Combining both of them can maximize your income because you can invest what you earn from writing in crypto coins and sell them whenever they are high in value.

Both jobs are profitable and am doing them. Am a crypto trader and also i write articles in this forum, readcash and reddit. Writing is what i love, apart from earning from it but it helps to reduce my stress.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Writer, since I like lyrics, I like to write and be able to create themes, those themes that thanks to everyone I learn and understand.
It is not wrong to make investments and in the future it is what I want to achieve, only now I am happy to work in this forum and be able to work for it. It is true that many writing, reading and creating topics seem somewhat stressful and prefer to join the forum to gain knowledge and start the world of investment and be a trader, but I feel that it requires a lot of learning and working in the forum we will achieve it. Being a merchant is a point where not all of us are working, since we need to develop patience and manage our emotions and stress.

If you become a crypto trader you will make good money which is consistent because you are getting paid for your service but traders are taking risks which may pay them or may not.

Many earn their living due to the fact that we trade cryptocurrency or any of the shares. The fact is that this is a really profitable business, and can carry a lot of money, the main thing is not to give up, and learn it!

On 12/28/2019 at 5:22 AM, Zervanix said:

I am more focused on trading, for crypto writers I haven't done it for a long time because right now I haven't found a good bounty

think it depends on the skill and ability of individual users about the trading or writing that is the goal to run in business in bitcoin, because I think both activities are good and can will be done maximally.

If I have a skill in the two jobs, I will choose to trade because its profits are greater, but now I prefer to work as a crypto writer to collect money and learn to trade and when I have good capital then I trade in cryptocurrencies