Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

I prefer to be a crypto trader than to be a writer because by been a trader one can profit more and involve in more trading than crypto writer.

Although both of the sub discipline requires enough knowledge and understanding, crypto writing requires more though it doesn't requires investment like trading. I am a part crypto trader but I do also work in number of forum discussing cryptocurrency.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Well, if you have a patience, you must choose to be a trader. It is because you need to wait for to long and you will experience some loss when you trade. But i assure you that once you already made it successful, you can have a much more higher profit than when you are a crypto writer. That's why many people are on trading because they know that you can much more higher profit from it.

You're right we need both patience and knowledge to work in crypto Success is never possible without patience Therefore to be a successful businessman you have to wait a long time. No matter where you work you should always think positively.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:31 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Crypto writers are safe, completely safe and they can learn how to trade but it will be difficult to crypto trader to be a crypto writer. I will choose both. But trading is so risky to much and has to be done patiently. 

I'm trying to be crypto writer but to be honest it is really hard if you don't write in your own language. As a person that is not fluent in english, I have to use double the time others need. It is time consuming but it does give some payment back. Right now not too much for me though.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:52 PM, BTC Future said:

I'm trying to be crypto writer but to be honest it is really hard if you don't write in your own language. As a person that is not fluent in english, I have to use double the time others need. It is time consuming but it does give some payment back. Right now not too much for me though.

Also writing in English is not hard, ones you can take time to read other articles published by other people, develop your skills and make the articles you are writing to be clear and meaningful. This is one other ways people turn knowledge to money or coins. 

5 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

writing in English is not hard,

It is if you have as competition fluent English speakers. They can easily make a better case than me, without even providing half the information I do. We also make many mistakes in vocabulary and grammar. Sometimes we make sentences that are full of mistakes and on a platform where the best authors are fluent english speakers, it is really hard to compete with them. See hive for example. We can't ever compete there.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I could do both since here in cryptotalk you need only to give or take an information form other users to learn and while learning and while knowledge flows you will earn so it is a huge bonus and being trader needs time so while waiting you can write here in cryptotalk and trading is huge twist since it takes strategy and patience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

its totally depends on our interest , I didn't have too much interest in writing as a result I Will definitely choose trading as compared to be a content writer . I see their is some good content writer who can earn a good amount of money through freelancing websites .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I will never choose to this two methods of earning because this two is effective to me. And as of now crypto trading and being a crypto writer is my work in my free time. And i earn good amount of money by this two method.

Writing about any subject has a big benefit and that is steady and fixed earning. As a writer, you don't have to take risks or analyze the market. You only write about a crypto related subject and get paid almost instantly. However, trading can bring you more money if you master trading skills completely. Combining both of them can maximize your income because you can invest what you earn from writing in crypto coins and sell them whenever they are high in value.

• +1 1

Both jobs are profitable and am doing them. Am a crypto trader and also i write articles in this forum, readcash and reddit. Writing is what i love, apart from earning from it but it helps to reduce my stress.

Many earn their living due to the fact that we trade cryptocurrency or any of the shares. The fact is that this is a really profitable business, and can carry a lot of money, the main thing is not to give up, and learn it!

If I have a skill in the two jobs, I will choose to trade because its profits are greater, but now I prefer to work as a crypto writer to collect money and learn to trade and when I have good capital then I trade in cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

They are both good source of income but my main ambition is becoming a successful trader in the future which is why i decided to be a crypto writter so that i can learn trading and earn some money which i will later use to begin my career as a trader. Trading requires a lot of knowledge and experience which why i need to acquire it in this forum.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Which way we like to earn its depends on the member, if anyone good in trading then he select trading option, but in my point if view I select crypto writer because we don't need to invest any funds,  just share our ideas and post useful content we earn 30000 sat free of cost, its better option for me.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

as for now its crypto writer as i messed up being a trader so i take a break from that but i has some idea to work with but as i drained my money i cant do it again yet so im just trying this for now and infos are everywhere and everyone has their own explanation

I am a crypto writer here in cryptotalk and I can say that I am enjoying my experiences here. I lack the qualities to be a good trader but I can say that even as a crypto writer I can still earn good amount of tokens before and I saved enough money for myself just because of writing. 

• +2 1

I will prefer to be a trader because I will make more money ahead of being a writter but it is much better to first be a writter because by that you will get to know how to manage yourself when trading coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace for good profit.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Mistake.
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am trading but trading is profiting and selling too. I am not trading in Bybit or Bitmex but on binance on the spot exchange. This is easier to me and I got profits. I do not short as I think this option is only good for profits only when prices are gone very high and start dropping. I only buy and sell after the coins rise a lot.

I found this forum and while I am not expert I think I can contribute too. If this gives something back it will be better.

Still the profits from trading can not match.

Crypto writter is the same as a trader. Do you think that only forum members have nothing but writing business? exactly the contrary. You find that they build their own projects or currencies, and they trade too.

I am a holder and hope that prices will go up a lot in the future and sell for profit, but this is not an advice because everyone has his way to deal with crypto. Some earn by writing in crypto platforms and others trade. The money is in trading and authors will not gain a lot.

Even if I want to enter trading platform, I can't  because I don't have sufficient funds, so I'm here to gain some income because it is the most legit forum site. If I make some income in this forum and sufficient enough for trading then I will try the trading. But in the meantime I will study it so that I'll prevent the huge loss.

I actually do appreciate you a lot and think its actually a good thing to work with what you have stated, you canearn from both writing and in the end even trading , staking or even lending are other methods you can earn from this kind, the most important thing would be to be able to balance all of them at a given stipulated time and place

• +3 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If I had the ability to do both business and crypto writing than I would prefer to earn through trade. This is because when you are doing trading you can take advantage of either a rising or falling market. Along with it, When you are trading, you are actively managing your positions. And you can adjust them daily. Therefore, trading gives you more control

• +2 1