Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

According to my thoughts I think that trader will be best way to generate more and more income because trader deals with day to day trading or long term trading which deals with the fluctuations of the price and sometimes it gives very much benefits to such traders.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:10 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

I will prefer to choose trader than crypto writter.Because crypto writter has a low risk but trader has a big risk to lose his cryptos.

Please clear your choice you are choosing trading and you also saying trading has a  big risk. So choose it wisly.  

On 2/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, wrayaner said:
The two can be together. Every legal gain enables us to make a profit so we can follow it. So why not be a trader and talk and write about the cryptocurrency so both of them bring us benefit

Trader can write best blog and article on trading he knows about market,beginner mind,gives you tips.His article can be mind opener for many newbies.So i think learn one then share your experience with other through words .

• Useful or interesting 1

If I have the skills and it is possible, I will choose to become a trader as a profession and make it my main income. I love dealing with numbers and feel a little bored when I have to deal with writing

2 hours ago, Tasfiya Saba said:

I prefer to be a crypto writer to get paid for work that doesn't really bring higher stress levels. 

i also think so for those who have no asset to invest but who have the money they should do trading for making good money from crypto.

Exchanging is open and you can take a shot at it as much as you can, either composing and posting articles in the gathering is restricted to 30 articles, I simply center more around exchange, I haven't done it for crypto essayists for quite a while in light of the fact that I was unable to locate a decent prize at the present time.

If people have both skills they can go for both of it.. both are good way to earn.. 

We can earn income from crypto traders and writers, to be a crypto writer can be done at any time under any circumstances. Meanwhile, to trade crypto, we must have the right moment to trade and trade blindly at risk of causing loss.

This will depend on you. any time you need to use your income relating to currency trading. you got it. still, the great main advice is normally which usually minus quite a lot of finances or perhaps something smart choice is normally making.

If you dont have much money then writing is the best option.  That mean crypto   

On 12/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Certainly, trading in digital currencies is better because it has many advantages and characteristics that make it a craft and skill to have a steady income from this work.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Both of are interesting for me. Because we can make massive profit from trading. And on the other side earning from crypto writing is free. We don't need to invest on it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 22.12.2019 at 18:06, nicolas1234789 said:

these methods of earning can be combined - since they are good that you can do this on your computer from anywhere in the world, these are very popular methods now.

I am full time trader and part time writer. Trading is my main job in crypto market then others think. But I can't make trade everyday  because all time I waiting for cheap price bitcoin and alt coin. When price goes to down then I brought and after pump I sell.     

I am doing both because they both have good benefits. Trading can make you big load of money, crypto writing gives you money and information, plus improvement in language. 

I prefer to work with them together, and I love trading and I feel pleasure in writing I feel that I am growing and knowing that I cannot leave writing because it is the first factor for my success in trading.

They are good together and each one complements the other and is better for me is the trade that makes you earn money easily and with confidence and safety and because trading is the best profitable trade so far in the crypto currency market

Well I'm not proffessional trader or writer of crypto currency. I recently joined this campaign and I'm still learning. But do like both the jobs, but i think trading is much difficult then just writing content in order to gain bitcoins. Trading needs skill as well as experience and also patience.

I prefer to be an encoder to get paid for work that doesn't actually lead to higher pressure levels in trading

On 12/22/2019 at 12:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well obviously trading has more risks and more potential to make tons of money. While writing is a solid job that you can earn smaller sums without any risk. My main income still comes from low frequency trading.

Trader and crypto writer both are good.. in crypto writer i can give comment against article s and can provide information to others and can earn money...on the other hand in cryptocurrency trading there is risk and the profit is also more

On 12/22/2019 at 5:16 PM, amiraliko said:

It depends on you. if you just want to spend your money on trading. that's right. but my suggestion is that if you don't have a lot money so your best option is writing.

Yes, ypu are right that it depends on us that what we choose to do. I am a crypto writer and recently I heard about cryptocurrency that's why I start using it. I will become trader after collect some knowledge. 

I should choose as a cryptowriter.

Because a cryptowriter just need the knowledge about cryptocurrency.

But a trader need the money also.

There is a risk of getting scam.

So cryptowriter is a better option.

Crypto talk is the such type of site which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that in this who trade are trader and also who write comment are crypto writer both of them are earning money in this site.

I think trader feel always panic because of coin price but crypto writer have no panic.they can easily earn money by write good content.