Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

On 12/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, fuer44 said:

write, because clearly we don't need capital in the form of money. we just need to learn to make good content about crypto.

Learning is important but the crypto trader is also very important and this is a platform for earning money.

So, i use the ccrypto currency for earning money and learn the things that helps me in trading

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Obviously by writing you can never earn more than actual investing or trading, there is no doubt about this. I like writing here mostly because i like to contribute my opinions,  but also like to see what other people think. I keep accumulating coins while prices are low and so when the trend changes my investment will pay off 

• Useful or interesting 2

If you are beginner then you choose crypto writing in crypto writing you will have a lot of knowledge about crypto world and when you gain all the knowledge  then using  this knowledge you can easily invest on the best coin which is profitable for you .

If i have enough time then i wish to be a crypto writer first and then i wish to be a trader. First i will serve as a crypto writer and gain very much knowledge and experience from the platform also some money. Then i will go for the trading after gaining the experiences. 

I prefer Crypto trading we will earn more income in Crypto trading if we buy some crypto coins and hold it for long time these coins will provide a good profit in future I am start working in crypto trading I will never choose crypto writer job

I choose the crypto writer since aside from earing by just giing replies and opinions. You can also gather information about crypto, meet other people, or spread some info about what are the news and what you know happening in crypto world. Aside from earning, you are learning so I am for crypto writer

I think if you are a good and succesfull trader you can also a crypto writer so that you can do both.you can be a crypto writer in trading.you are now earning in two different field sounds great right buddy.if youre a good trader you will be a good writer

On 12/24/2019 at 9:46 AM, duncun007 said:

there is no such thing as crypto writer! this is only temporarily happening because this forum is now and its trying to gather lots of members and there is no better way that pay per post, crypto trader is the main job.

Some people are working as a crypto writer. You can see it everywhere on any major website. As long as crypto is alive you will find them anywhere.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

If I have both skills trading and cryptocurrencies writing than my best earning source is Crypto writing because Crypto website pay very good amount per 1 article and trading is also very earning way but trading is little bit hard.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Apple said:

Some people are working as a crypto writer. You can see it everywhere on any major website. As long as crypto is alive you will find them anywhere.

i know that some people are doing it but that doesnt mean its a real job, people are on this forum to learn yes but some people are taking it so serious they started calling it a job.

13 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i know that some people are doing it but that doesnt mean its a real job, people are on this forum to learn yes but some people are taking it so serious they started calling it a job.

You can simply take away the "crypto" word and you will find the writer is a real job. You see 30K a day is not a real job but for some people that is something real.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

12 minutes ago, Apple said:

You can simply take away the "crypto" word and you will find the writer is a real job. You see 30K a day is not a real job but for some people that is something real.

yea thats could be true because even tho 2$ a day isnt so much to me personally but it could be a lot for someone else, hope that person trades with it rather than send it to double your bitcoin websites.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, Nafim said:

I myself am a crypto writer. I chose to be one because i like to gain knowledge and i was always interested to know more about the crypto world. 

Thats great!im just curious since you are a crypto writer,then you have gain so much knowledge about crypto so does it mean that you are also good in trading?

On 22.12.2019 at 12:06, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

The first option suits me better. because trading is a pleasure, and the second is more likely for creative people, plus it requires a lot of knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies

First my preferences is crypto writer because any crypto writer  want write any article he do some research in the content then write so he got some knowledge in the content now he work in crypto 2 are 3 years he gain lot of experience and when he entire in trading field he don't need any experience because he already gain the experience in crypto writing

On 12/24/2019 at 1:59 AM, halloweed said:

But apart from here on crypto talk where else can a crypto writer earn some money writing content?

You can join bitcointalk forum or cryptocurrencytalk forum. But in bitcointalk, you need to have a legitimate IP address for you to join their forum.

An experienced trader does not need to write posts for 30,000 Satoshi per day. An experienced trader will easily earn more! But while there is no experience, writing texts about crypto is also not bad.

Trader, there is no doubt about it. Unlimited money, time to work, independence from office, but you need to be successful. so crypto writer for sure.. except there aren't many place to work as crypto writer except here.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:00 PM, MeiLynh said:

Trading will bring more profit for traders because the price fluctuation after each is very large. Becoming a crypto writer takes more time to accumulate money but requires no capital. Traders require higher analytical techniques.

Trading has a lot of risk that so many people avoid and it needed experience, while writing has no risk

If we have proper skill then trader would make much more money compared to crypto writer until and unless you are author of some famous site. So trader would be good according to me.

Until now I am a writer in this forum ! but I dont know with the time ! If I will ba trader or not ! I just wait to be an exoerienced person !

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

That’s best way to earn but it depends on how you good at and for me I prefer trading because I like that and enjoy doing that thing and for me it is challenging.