Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

for me it's crypto writer because interns of easy way of earning this must be introduce to others and let them learn and to be known all people about this forum that they will earn in this field with just posting and sharing ideas.

Trader, there is no doubt about it. Unlimited money, time to work, independence from office, but you need to be successful. so crypto writer for sure.. except there aren't many place to work as crypto writer except here.

I prefer trading than writing because writing need some skills , good language , more information , trading needs only learning analyzes and charts

Both are good at their own places bt I think trader can earn more than a writer. Because we get the actual amount as well as some extra profit on it. In this way we get more.

I prefer to be a trader because, in addition to the great profit that can be earned, you learn and gain enormous experience about the market and its fluctuations and learn how to better exploit opportunities.

Crypto writers and traders both are good. But I like traders.  Because it is capable of giving us high profits. The main problem in trading is emotion. If one can control his emotions, he can be a successful trader.  But emotion is not very important in the case of crypto writers. 

I think writing here on a forum is not a main way to make money, a forum is a place to gain experience and information about the field of cryptocurrencies and about trading, which in turn may be the main way to make money

• +1 1

Crypto writing is great if you want to learn. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest. I still have prefor writing but I use it to learn from here. I want to invest because of this, but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave this forum.

• +2 1

I prefer crypto writter. I can earn by commenting post in here. I will trade but now I dont have much knowledge about trading. For this I have to learn more. I have to gather knowledge and skill. I have to analysis the market. 

• +1 1

Dear Mate, in starter I recommended for writing because its doesn't more stressful than trading. All you need to become a crypto writer is Good content so absorb all knowledge and become a crypto writer. After this you also able to go for trading but be patience. 

• +1 1

I am a crypto trader becasue i know that in the crypto market i can earn good money in it easily and make good profit in the market and in future the crypto traders make more good money becasue the coins movement is fast and peoples make money through the market movement easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, jnbezchess said:

I prefer to be a trader because, in addition to the great profit that can be earned, you learn and gain enormous experience about the market and its fluctuations and learn how to better exploit opportunities.

That is true, to be a trader will be better but not everyone can be a trader, while some look for businesses that are not risky like trading, because the risks in trading is more, that is why many will also choose a writer if they have writing skills. 

I think traders are more important from writer. Cause writer only brief about this conditions but traders are hold this. So they are the main of growth crypto currency. But writer also important for everyone. Cause they always suggest about it.

There is no doubt both the method are good for earning. Both are the best method of earning. But i like crypto writting the most. Through crypto writting i will also improve my writting skills. This is also a good source of information for us. We can easily earn to write post on crypto talk.

Crypto writer I will prefer because it involves the use of knowledge and less capital is required to gain profit. It has a very low risk involvement and earn more than trading. My opinion mates

Until now, I am still a writer, and in the sense, my experience is good, but I have not yet reached the stage of being a trader. I want to learn more. This currency attracts me to work and dive into its properties and work with it and in the result I earn some money and this is good for me

Honestly crypto written because for writing we don't want a capital cost .all we want is knowledge to explore this forum and we can earn without any loss. But in trading we require money for investment and there are equal chance profit and loss

@fuer44 @nicolas1234789 @Amrutha @Kanji @Zakarya31 @Mano bili

I think am both , I love writing and this is one of the best of so many things that we work for there are so many people out there that are able to grow with us we need to have effective and right for every single power to the best of the right idea that is going to work for us  , there is a lot of effective growth to every single powerful strong persorns, I love trading because then i get profit

• +2 1

In fact, both jobs have good things. But I would still prefer to be a crypto writer. Because in crypto money trading, there is risk and it requires capital. But the writing business requires no capital and is risk-free.

We can get two benefits from this platform, one is that we can become the best writer from here, and the other is that in the future we can become a good Crypto currency trader. It is best for both writer as well as a trader.

I will choose trader. Because if i know how to trade and if i have proper knowledge about it, i can make a good amount of money with that. And also i can have knowledge and experiences. I can also be a crypto writer also through sharing my knowledge and experiences. I would trade on ethereum if i had some money to invest. This is profitable coin for trading after bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Yes of course my friend, I am also trying to become both the trader and crypto writer. I am using Cryptotalk forum as my best job with honest and following all rules of the forum. I also being learned a good knowledge and skills of trading that I practice in YoBit site as a trading.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Writing in CryptoTalk is not a basic job that can be made the main source of income. In my opinion, working here is in order to build good capital, experience and enough information to delve into the field of cryptocurrencies and trading specifically, the forum provides the best and easiest way to enter the world of trading.

• +2 1

I would try to be a crypto trader as it requires no capital at all and the profit is fixed. But when we trade the profit may be more but the risk is also higher so I would opt to choose writer. Also by writing we can gain additional knowledge about crypto .

My dear friend if I was good in both crypto trader and crypto writer then  I would suggest crypto trader because trading is a best and easiest way to earn more profits trading is a smart working and writing is a hard working so I would like to do smart working to get good profits.

• +3 1