Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

On 3/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, the bullmarket is for all traders, but only a few will benefit from it. Debt, they have lost time to learn and search for strong currency projects,good luck .

I am fully agree with you cryptocurrency bull run is for everyone but only few people take advantage because some people do trading they buy and sell after some days but those who buy for long term win 

3 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I am fully agree with you cryptocurrency bull run is for everyone but only few people take advantage because some people do trading they buy and sell after some days but those who buy for long term win 

You do not always have to agree with me, you can be a different opinion and this is completely permitted and you can share it with us. I hope that you will make a greater effort in the forum.

6 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Bull run is for everybody

Bull run is not for everybody, are only for those that invested are the appropriate time, some invested when the price has risen and lose, it is near run in that scenario. So, we need to be good at prediction and analyses before bull run can be for us. 

I didn't think that there is all people who took benefit of bull run , beacuse sometime they sell their assest before bull run happen .

I always sell my assest before bull run happen , because I never detect when bull run is coming .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is true. The only ones that benefit from a bull run is those that are able to cash in their valuable coins and therefore in order to make use of this feature it is necessary that you look at the coins that are in the market and choose the right ones to invest in. In doing so you will be much more profitable down the line. the best way to do this is to be able to do effective research on the coins and to monitor the market of the coins that you choose to invest in.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/12/2020 at 5:39 AM, MarsDota2 said:

You can easily detect bullrun if it is getting nearer with just looking at the crypto currency's price scale and professional also knows when it is going to occur so you can consult them. Coinmarketcap and coingecko also gives you a hint if bullrun will occur.

What is these hints? They will announce a bull-run and it will happen? I don't think it works like that. We might see a break out but it turns to be a fake one and prices go back even lower. This is what is going on all this time. I remember everyone saying that ETH was a buy at $400 two years ago, yet it didn't even reach this price again. The fact is that another hype for cryptocurrencies is difficult to happen. It will take Bitcoin breaking above 20k to a new ATH of 50-100K. This will make everyone get involved again.

• +2 1

I don't know exactly if crypto bullrun is for everyone. However, crypto bullrun should be given free tax for all. By doing this, just as crypto bullrun will benefit, people will also start getting the opportunity. It turned out that it could one day become much more famous and the price would increase a lot. So it is not possible to get any benefit if everyone uses it together.

• +2 1

Why not! For those who can take the advantages of these situation can gain a good amount of money out of it. A good trader always keep tracking his desire coin and wait for the right time.

• +3 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 12/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

Being more specific, those who are always waiting for the bullrun time come, are those holders. The bullrun will surely give them profit. I have never been experienced a bull run since I started trading. So I am hoping for it to come soon! 

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1

actually I think this crypto world is a good websites for every one....

because alll of the people of many countries can contribute on this website...... I hope soooooooo

• -1 1

In my opinion,Bullrun is must for everyone. It has great scope and we can earn a lot.But we must have a lot of bitcoin in this regard.If you have huge amount of bitcoin then you will be highly benefitted.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well many peoples are holding their coins predicting that the bull run Is going to happen at the earliest. But I don't think that this going to happen this year. Because this Corona season will take time to over. But the day is not far when it will happen. The big holders are going to make big profit.

The bull run is happened while the coin has high demands SK that's people are buying it for high price, so thats means the bull run is for those who selling the coins for high price but its not for those who buy the coin with high price. 

Yes, bullrun is for everybody. The person who Have their own crypto They claim Bullrun.  But it may impact on small traders or investors  who doesn’t have any worthy coin. I hope the event of bullrun will be held soon.   

• +2 1

There are a lot of crypto users who have been holding their cryptocurrency for a long time and are waiting for bullrun to happen in order to sell their cryptocurrency and achieve great profits, and this is a good way to profit from crypto in my opinion.

• +1 1

Yes bullrun is actually held by the Whales in the network. So people wait for the predictions to came & sell the crypto for a lot of profit.

Yes, of course, because in the future a lot of currencies will disappear and you should focus on buying strong currencies that have real projects only to guarantee profit.

53 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

The bull run is happened while the coin has high demands SK that's people are buying it for high price, so thats means the bull run is for those who selling the coins for high price but its not for those who buy the coin with high price. 

I think I've got your point very well on whats you means, I think your means is that bull run is profitable for sellers and the bear run is profitable for buyers right?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Bullrun is a period where different coins are being sold at a higher price in the Cryptocurrency marketplace due to increase in there value and for that i will say bullrun is mean for everyone as long as you have coins which there price have increased during the period. So only holders are expected to benefit from the bullrun and we are expecting bullrun to happen by the end of the year or early next year so we can earn profit from what we have invested.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right friend, crypto bullrun its not for everybody. That depends with the value of the coin that you hold, and it depends with your trading plans. Sometimes you can lose bullrun opportunity because of inactivity. 

I think it is for every single persons.... I know that many people have to face many problems on their withdraw .......

but I think it will be possible they can learn it how to use it .... so they have to added with  it........will be on good possition

Yes it is for everyone who has Cryptocurrencies that increase in market value because they will also sell and earn good profit from the coins they have invested for a long time. Currently many crypto holders are patiently waiting for the bullrun to happen so that they will trade out the coins they have and according to professional traders source the bullrun is expected to occur some months to come.

On 7/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, Mehar446 said:

Yes bullrun is actually held by the Whales in the network. So people wait for the predictions to came & sell the crypto for a lot of profit.

Of course the bull run or the bear run is held by the whales, but its not 100% sure thats they can succeed on controlling the crypto market. 

Crypto bull run is for everyone and this is true becasue now this time all the crypto market is so much down and as same when the bull is come then at that time all the crypto coins are going to be high so much and the holders will make great profit at that time.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bull run is for every body because bitcoin is existing. Every person who is working with bitcoin will associated with bullrun. Bullrun will take place in relation of demand and supply. So,Bullrun is indeed for everyone, but they have the right to sell or retain bitcoin when that happens

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/